PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Baby - Oh Yeah Baby

Amos33
09-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Yesterday marked a few firsts for me, this is the first time I have ever seen a new fresh to the industry girl on her first day, the first time I have ever reviewed one and the first time I have punted three days in a row.

This report is also my 50th post so it’s a bit of a small milestone for me. I will try and write a worthy report that will do this lovely girl justice.

It began on Thursday when I visited Ginza and spent an hour with the absolutely beautiful Pearl. As I was leaving on a natural high Wilson said he had another new girl starting tomorrow and showed me her photo and said she was still available. She looked very cute and I was very tempted to book there and then. Anyway on the train trip home it didn’t take me long to think of an excuse to get out of a prior engagement that I had the next evening evening, so I made the appointment.

When I met Baby she looked pretty, better than she did in her photo and so sexy in her red lingerie. She has a roundish face is about 160cm tall, has smallish breasts, a nice slightly curvy body, a nice arse, brown hair and nicely tanned skin. She also has a belly button piercing and a tattoo on her lower back, I did ask her what the writing meant but she didn’t know how to say it in English, which is not too bad by the way.

She seemed relaxed and I told her I wanted her to enjoy herself as well. We took things slowly lots of kissing, not always deep but she was accepting of my tongue, lots of mutual touching and caressing. Her nipples are nice and sensitive and she really got off on daty and with the stimulation of one finger in her pussy. She does have all of her pubic hair though which is quite coarse but I didn’t really mind this. The blowjob showed her inexperience it was more of a combined handjob without too much sucking but I’m sure she will improve with experience and coaching. Any way I was highly aroused and ready for the sex.

I put the condom on and she straddled me and started a very sensual teasing cock slide back and forth until she found the right spot and slid down onto me, priceless. The fucking was slow and intense and the kissing became much more passionate and constant. We swapped to missionary and it took all my self control which isn’t great at the best of times not to cum then I heard Yuki’s fateful knock on the door when I couldn’t hold on any longer. After a quick clean up we showered together to finish the session.

All in all it was a wonderful experience, she’s a new very sweet girl, please treat her nicely

the wizard
09-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Good report
Another First Amos is you could have been the first cock in the new girl Baby- beating even Rooter hehe

gdx
10-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Baby sounds like a nice girl, my next target

spitzer
10-03-2013, 02:08 AM
seems your 50th will be memorable for u, well donebro amos

cmk76
10-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Congratulations! Happy 50th Post!

the wizard
17-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Amo's I agree Baby (Vivi ) was a "wonderful experience"