PDA

View Full Version : Other Has anyone had luck with Mamasan recently?

xavierwoods
09-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Hi guys, I recently had an encounter with Mamasan from Marrickville 28 Brothel. Does anyone have a similar encounter with Mamasan from any brothel (recently)?

keebab
10-01-2024, 11:02 AM
Haha, I had the same experience with her a few months ago. Let me guess, the other girls were busy and you were about to leave?

My favourite mamasan experience is Lori at Dream Relaxing Massage, get a dragon tendon massage with the works for 45mins, your muscles will feel great and your ballz will be empty.

xavierwoods
10-01-2024, 04:08 PM
Haha, I had the same experience with her a few months ago. Let me guess, the other girls were busy and you were about to leave?

My favourite mamasan experience is Lori at Dream Relaxing Massage, get a dragon tendon massage with the works for 45mins, your muscles will feel great and your ballz will be empty.

Thanks mate. I asked her if she would be interested in giving me a full service because I did not like the lineup. She agreed to give me full service as I was about to leave. I have been with her two times till now.

Will_1_am
11-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Does she put her tips in the jar for the girls?

keebab
11-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Thanks mate. I asked her if she would be interested in giving me a full service because I did not like the lineup. She agreed to give me full service as I was about to leave. I have been with her two times till now.

Ok, but did you bang her in the dressing gown? That's my next challenge!

HornyPunter123
11-01-2024, 11:18 PM
The mamasan from tulip massage is great if you can convince her

xavierwoods
12-01-2024, 05:02 PM
Ok, but did you bang her in the dressing gown? That's my next challenge!

Not yet, would go for round three and try.

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2024, 08:14 AM

Yes, Lori at St Peter’s is a sure thing. But I had only seen her at Bella’s Blossom in the city

Other working Mamasans that I have tried include:

Coco @ 485 Parramatta Road - FS

Coco @ 208 Oasis Stanmore - RnT

Anna @ 264 Campsie - RnT

Tiffany @ Renwick Baby massage - RnT, including Dragon Tendon and Prostate

Candy @ VIP Pyrmont - RnT

All are busty ladies except Tiffany……. Haha

Cheers

Johny77
13-01-2024, 06:21 PM
Yes, Lori at St Peter’s is a sure thing. But I had only seen her at Bella’s Blossom in the city

Coco @ 200 Oasis Stanmore - RnT

Ada @ Campsie - RnT

Tiffany @ Renwick - RnT, including Dragon Tendon and Prostate

Cheers

Hi AHLUNGOR,

Which one is Coco @ 200 Stanmore? Is she is on the roster?

Thanks

Jabberwocky
13-01-2024, 06:52 PM

Coco @ 200 Oasis Stanmore - RnT

Ada @ Campsie - RnT

Tiffany @ Renwick - RnT, including Dragon Tendon and Prostate

Cheers

Also hijacking the thread,

Hi AHLUNGOR,
which shop does Ada work at?
Thanks

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Also hijacking the thread,

Hi AHLUNGOR,
which shop does Ada work at?
Thanks

Sorry mate, it wasn’t Ada, her name is Anna:

See below:

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Campsie Massage

Date of Visit : September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Campsie Massage suite 1, 264 Beamish Street Campsie 02-8541-3971

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2024, 11:20 PM
Hi AHLUNGOR,

Which one is Coco @ 200 Stanmore? Is she is on the roster?

Thanks

Sorry Johnny,

She is Coco at 208 Oasis Stanmore. Typing error

Cheers

Johny77
14-01-2024, 10:15 AM
Thanks mate. I am pretty sure that is the Coco I saw based on your review ��

Jabberwocky
14-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Sorry mate, it wasn’t Ada, her name is Anna:

See below:

Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : Campsie Massage

Date of Visit : September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Campsie Massage suite 1, 264 Beamish Street Campsie 02-8541-3971

All good. I don't think Anna is managing 264 anymore (at least not when I visited in 2023).
Happy to be corrected if anybody else have more up to date information.

adventurerjp
17-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Hey Johny, I was eyeing her out too. How was the session? Is she good looking and does she kiss?

Johny77
20-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Hey Johny, I was eyeing her out too. How was the session? Is she good looking and does she kiss?

It was an odd occurrence. I knocked by mistake as I was meant to be heading to 200. Coco answered the door and saw her body. I told her I was at the wrong place. She showed me her boobs and I was sold. It was a nice massage, not outstanding. Then again, I am more used to sports massage.
Part 2 was very good. She is a bit older, and not exactly slim. I wouldn’t call her overweight in any way. A nice curvy body with a very nice pair of boobs. She does know how to give you a good release.

There is a different Coco at this place now which is a bit confusing.

Hope this helps.

Vin
20-01-2024, 11:44 PM
BTW Coco from Stanmore is back in town

Athena
20-01-2024, 11:51 PM

I saw the beautiful Coco. One of the all time greats.

Boobs like i love. Massaged me then i had a drink of water. Then on the flip, oiled up and I ask for Spanish.

Truly a master of her craft. I will update my top ten list.

M0rfl1ng
22-01-2024, 09:23 AM
The mamasan from tulip massage is great if you can convince her

She's super cute!

Sher1888
22-01-2024, 04:00 PM

Can you someone give me the exact details and how it went?

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Can you someone give me the exact details and how it went?

Pretty much exactly like your latest:

The shop is a joint venture with Cherry ex Stanmore and 48 The Strand. Both ladies are qualified master masseuse. And they have aged.

The shop is quite new, not 100% set up yet as more treatment equipment have arrived today.

It has a Chinese shop name : 露華濃

Their targeted clients are more female than male, three treatment rooms enclosed for privacy . I was on a massage table in which the head rest section can be pulled out and turned into a hair washing basin.

This is Not a RnT shop , take that idea off your mind guys. It’s a totally legit beauty and spa place now.

I hope Kit Ka (Coco now using her real name) and Cherry will do well.

BTW, the $110/60 min massage fees seems a bit high but it is in fact a treatment package deal which could also included various cupping, pressure points treatment using an electronic machine (just like those they use in a Physiotherapist). As well as some 艾灸 moxibustion for your back and muscle pains. Depends on your needs and conditions.

I only had time for the hr massage and not tried any other treatment. Pant stay on, no funny business, total respects of the lady’s new profession.

Cheers

john12
18-04-2024, 03:30 PM
Hi guys, I recently had an encounter with Mamasan from Marrickville 28 Brothel. Does anyone have a similar encounter with Mamasan from any brothel (recently)?

I'm interested. Did you get her name? And how old did you think she was

john12
18-04-2024, 03:31 PM
Pretty much exactly like your latest:

The shop is a joint venture with Cherry ex Stanmore and 48 The Strand. Both ladies are qualified master masseuse. And they have aged.

The shop is quite new, not 100% set up yet as more treatment equipment have arrived today.

It has a Chinese shop name : 露華濃

Their targeted clients are more female than male, three treatment rooms enclosed for privacy . I was on a massage table in which the head rest section can be pulled out and turned into a hair washing basin.

This is Not a RnT shop , take that idea off your mind guys. It’s a totally legit beauty and spa place now.

I hope Kit Ka (Coco now using her real name) and Cherry will do well.

BTW, the $110/60 min massage fees seems a bit high but it is in fact a treatment package deal which could also included various cupping, pressure points treatment using an electronic machine (just like those they use in a Physiotherapist). As well as some 艾灸 moxibustion for your back and muscle pains. Depends on your needs and conditions.

I only had time for the hr massage and not tried any other treatment. Pant stay on, no funny business, total respects of the lady’s new profession.

Cheers

Is this 208 Stanmore?

xavierwoods
10-05-2024, 09:14 AM
I'm interested. Did you get her name? And how old did you think she was

Hi, sorry for late reply! I did not get her name. I think she is between 40-45, and she is from China. You can always find her at the reception. I have been with her more than seven or eight times. She is bit curvy and has nice pair of assets. If you pay extra, she will do anything (except anal).
Please let me know how it goes with you.
Cheers.