PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Nicole T at Summerville’s 5 Star services just leave me speechless

AHLUNGOR
10-01-2024, 06:07 PM
Once in a while you come across an absolute gem.

T Nicole from Summerville today fits that descriptions, full review to come .

And I wonder why no one has been sharing her at all…….. haha

Cheers

Percy1
10-01-2024, 06:40 PM
Once in a while you come across an absolute gem.

T Nicole from Summerville today fits that descriptions, full review to come .

And I wonder why no one has been sharing her at all…….. haha

Cheers

Thanks brothers Ahlungour. She is indeed a gem we all love to polish. Again you offer such a wonderful service to all brothers here identifying these gems from your years of experience and sharing. We cannot wait for the review. I hope you had a big drink of water.

puntcar
11-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Looking forward to your review, so far I've only seen Ice and Pen at Summerville and had a good time. Been meaning to check out Fiona though

hadog
11-01-2024, 11:04 AM
Summerville seems to be a really solid place. It's always good to sample other locations but I keep my eye on here.

If you like Mummy Milkers, Anna might tick your box as well.

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2024, 12:42 PM
Review posted and Nicole is working today.

Cheers

adventurerjp
17-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Which Anna are you referring to? I don’t recall seeing an Anna at Summerville..

AHLUNGOR
17-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Just have a repeat punt with lovely Nicole, told me upfront it’s her M time, will keep pants on, if not ok, she can let other MLs to serve me. Kept her of course, pretty much as good as the first try. And she told me specifically to cum on her breasts this time - her exact words.

Was thinking no shower with me this time. Wrong again , after the after cum massage , Nicole continue with her 5 Star services and washed me in the shower.

Really impressed.

Cheers

Athena
18-01-2024, 01:31 AM
Just have a repeat punt with lovely Nicole, told me upfront it’s her M time, will keep pants on, if not ok, she can let other MLs to serve me. Kept her of course, pretty much as good as the first try. And she told me specifically to cum on her breasts this time - her exact words.

Was thinking no shower with me this time. Wrong again , after the after cum massage , Nicole continue with her 5 Star services and washed me in the shower.

Really impressed.

Cheers

No drink of water?

AHLUNGOR
18-01-2024, 08:58 AM
No drink of water?

You have to wait for the review

hadog
18-01-2024, 09:21 AM
@adventurejp

Pretty sure she is on the Tuesday roster.

adventurerjp
18-01-2024, 03:09 PM
@hadog thanks mate, hadn’t noticed her before