PDA

View Full Version : Question Corinda area

Will_1087
10-01-2024, 09:05 PM
Hey! I live in Corinda and only really know about vivi’s in Sherwood? What other shops in Corinda are around? Is Corinda massage in the alley way a real
Shop or? Would love feed back and info and prices and stuff? Thanks

thunderdome
11-01-2024, 02:44 PM
GoodLife is in that area too. Tho I dont see their add online recently.

Bed Wrecker
11-01-2024, 02:49 PM
GoodLife is in that area too. Tho I dont see their add online recently.

Emily seems to have given up. Feel good and anytime are a shadow of there former selfs.
Only one dumpy girl on most of the time now

As for Corinda. Sometimes you get a good surprise at sabai sabai thai.

A few other sketchy shops in sherwood.
In oxley westside thai seems to have an array of well seasoned fruit.
A few other shops in Oxley can hold a surprise.
Chai thai in darra and 17 mile rock may have more service than it appears with some. Discretion is important.

Sirlunchalot
11-01-2024, 02:59 PM
I have been to Corinda massage therapy in the arcade. Terrywhite pharmacy is at the front of the arcade. Anyway it does Hicaps and i have never been offered extras. Is a legitimate place in my book. Is close to me and go regularly to use private health cover.

Massageloverbris
11-01-2024, 03:15 PM
Been to the one in the alley few years back you could get both ladies full menu cheap they were on the older side . Not sure if it has changed hands or not since

thunderdome
11-01-2024, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=Bed Wrecker;2919924

[/QUOTE]

There is delicious forbidden fruit at Sabai too. I think even Tom Cruise would struggle to complete the mission tho.

Sirlunchalot
12-01-2024, 08:50 AM
Yes, i agree Sabai Thai Corinda is a very good choice for a visit. It is a regular stop for me.

Will_1087
12-01-2024, 12:46 PM
Yes, i agree Sabai Thai Corinda is a very good choice for a visit. It is a regular stop for me.

Is there any time of day or particular girl? Or just luck of the draw on how they are feeling? Iv never tried good life and I assumed Corinda massage is legit.

Sirlunchalot
13-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Me? I go after work. No appointment. Who ever is on. If they are busy I go home.

Sirlunchalot
13-01-2024, 11:08 AM
Tried Goodlife a couple of times and was disappointed.

Aquaman
13-01-2024, 01:51 PM
Emily seems to have given up. Feel good and anytime are a shadow of there former selfs.
Only one dumpy girl on most of the time now

A few other sketchy shops in sherwood.
In oxley westside thai seems to have an array of well seasoned fruit.
A few other shops in Oxley can hold a surprise.
Chai thai in darra and 17 mile rock may have more service than it appears with some. Discretion is important.
Does Emily still work in the shops herself?

Bed Wrecker
13-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Does Emily still work in the shops herself?
Good life doesnt publish a roster anymore and is sometimes shut.
She has not appeared on Feel Good or Anytime roster in quite awhile

Will_1087
13-01-2024, 05:51 PM
Me? I go after work. No appointment. Who ever is on. If they are busy I go home.

How much for the extras are you looking at?

Aquaman
13-01-2024, 09:21 PM
Good life doesnt publish a roster anymore and is sometimes shut.
She has not appeared on Feel Good or Anytime roster in quite awhile
Do you think she is letting the leases run their course and then closing up? If she's smart she would be financially set up by now.

All shops, even popular ones, go through a life cycle where, for whatever reason, they eventually wane in popularity.

Bed Wrecker
14-01-2024, 07:57 AM
Do you think she is letting the leases run their course and then closing up? If she's smart she would be financially set up by now.

All shops, even popular ones, go through a life cycle where, for whatever reason, they eventually wane in popularity.
Depends what her bosses want. The massages are just a side show.

All shops rely on the quality of mls. Shit mls, shit shop.
If shops start hiring older, fatter and unattractive ladies to replace younger and more attractive ladies, well they reap what they sow. Drops in service quality, regardless of looks, will kill a shop too.

ABCguy
14-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Depends what her bosses want. The massages are just a side show.

All shops rely on the quality of mls. Shit mls, shit shop.
If shops start hiring older, fatter and unattractive ladies to replace younger and more attractive ladies, well they reap what they sow. Drops in service quality, regardless of looks, will kill a shop too.

Lol what makes you think she's not one of the two bosses?

Bed Wrecker
14-01-2024, 01:48 PM
Lol what makes you think she's not one of the two bosses?
She is/was one of the 2 managers.
Others may be paying the bills….and other stuff

Sirlunchalot
14-01-2024, 07:57 PM
Take an extra pineapple or two and you'll be fine.

ABCguy
14-01-2024, 09:31 PM
She is/was one of the 2 managers.
Others may be paying the bills….and other stuff

Is that what she told you? It's been talked a lot here that she is one of the bosses. Other previous MLs have said so too.

Bed Wrecker
14-01-2024, 10:18 PM
Is that what she told you? It's been talked a lot here that she is one of the bosses. Other previous MLs have said so too.
Yes. She/they run the shops, does all the shit a shop manager does and bosses do.
Does she pay the rent, the utilities, The shop accounting etc. I leave it at that.

ABCguy
15-01-2024, 08:03 AM
<Deleted> <Deleted>

No Pay
29-01-2024, 03:10 PM
this private in Corinda

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6656039625/I-can-be-your-dirty-little-secret.html

Will_1087
29-01-2024, 06:53 PM
this private in Corinda

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6656039625/I-can-be-your-dirty-little-secret.html

Is she actually in Corinda? Have you been? And review? Feel free to pm with info.

exflux
30-01-2024, 06:54 AM
i seen this one. she's good, although older. she has got good reviews on Locanto. i'm still waiting on Locanto to send me an invitation to review her.

Will_1087
30-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Hey is she in Corinda? Can you msg me about her? Wondering if I should maybe go see her.

exflux
02-02-2024, 08:21 PM
emm ... just go book and see her. if you don't like what you see, say sorry and leave. she is not a 20-something but she has experience which is better, in my opinion. the younger ones just want to do you and collect the money fast. this one is better value. got to try to know.

Lovearubntug
03-02-2024, 04:19 PM
emm ... just go book and see her. if you don't like what you see, say sorry and leave. she is not a 20-something but she has experience which is better, in my opinion. the younger ones just want to do you and collect the money fast. this one is better value. got to try to know.

Well said Exflux....

debaucheryMLlover
26-08-2024, 10:40 PM
So, I made an hour booking tonight and they told me to come in at 7:30pm as it was my first visit. I was greeted by a Samoan woman at the front counter only to be told that they could do 30 minutes because someone didn't read and replied "ok 1 hour booked 7:30pm". I was thinking to myself since I'm already here I'll just give it a try. Maybe about 5 or 10 minutes into the session she was constantly non stop telling me about her working days, her clients etc and how she hates people asking for extras or even doing extras with clients added with "wtf man theyre so perverted and gross", I just laid there quiet and wishing for it to end asap lol. WIR? Probably not or hopefully I'll return another day and get someone that's actually Thai.

Sirlunchalot
27-08-2024, 07:33 AM
Hi Debauchery, why make the same comment in three different threads? Once is enough.

davidnicholas59
20-09-2024, 01:28 AM
Dee Thai is a bit further outbound on Oxley rd in a little run of shops.
I've often been happy with the service, but never been offered FS.