PDA

View Full Version : New 533 girls

PhoBot
23-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Any intel on any of the newer 533 girls?

Casey -size 6,D cup,v good service, Chinese girl.**Oh what a surprise this young lady has been..So much good feedback from clients** **New girl**

Rebecca - Size 7,D cup,good English,Uni School girl,top service, Chinese girl. **Lift your IQ and go see this very sexy lady**

Jasmin - size 6,D cup,fluent English,pretty face.girl friend experience, Singapore girl **Looks so so hot in her two piece costume**

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Rebecca - Size 7,D cup,good English,Uni School girl,top service, Chinese girl. **Lift your IQ and go see this very sexy lady**

very interesting ..
I am very interested about what is size 7
and how she can lift customer IQ!!!

creampies
23-06-2012, 03:38 PM
this shop's manager will always force you to pick a girl. if you don't pick because the girls are ugly, she will get pissed off and almost want to chase you out of the door.

wilisno
23-06-2012, 03:49 PM

very interesting ..
I am very interested about what is size 7
and how she can lift customer IQ!!!
Haha, 7 is bigger than 6 and smaller than 8 ! ;) If you keep thinking too much, it might lift your IQ !

player
24-06-2012, 04:53 AM
this shop's manager will always force you to pick a girl. if you don't pick because the girls are ugly, she will get pissed off and almost want to chase you out of the door.

yea, the manager Angie does not know customer service is!

She has no grasp of her own temper and has a tendency of telling customers off at will, what a fucking idiot.

Well, that the way how this shop does business.

Midnight_Prowl
24-06-2012, 08:16 AM
I hv been saving up to c ada, but knowing yesterday was her last day i thought just spend money on FS decided to go 533 rang Angie ajd she tells me everyone is busy!
If it so busy how come there is no review on this shop at all??

Travelmate
24-06-2012, 11:24 AM

I do not care at all.
Please do not let mamasan give you pressure and then you choose and pay for the one you do not like.

That is the reason I always go to the regular shops and the manager will even advise me on the phone not to come if the girls are not up to my taste or standard

24-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Yeah, Travelmate is correct. The only way to handle Angie is to call first and make an appointment with the girl you want. You will find that if you resist her attempts to book you with an alternative the "busy" girl will miraculously find time to see you. If you just turn up then you have little chance of seeing your first choice.

One other thing, don't let Angie get your telephone number. She will call you at in opportune times to spruik her least in demand worker.

creampies
24-06-2012, 08:58 PM
One other thing, don't let Angie get your telephone number. She will call you at in opportune times to spruik her least in demand worker.

You have that happened to you as well? Yeah! Angie called me a few times out of the blue on my mobile phone. "hey, we have a new girl, very beautiful, do you want to come in and book this afternoon?"

Is she CRAZY or what? A shop calling a customer? What if my girlfriend picks up the phone? This Angie has no brain!

Travelmate
24-06-2012, 09:14 PM
You have that happened to you as well? Yeah! Angie called me a few times out of the blue on my mobile phone. "hey, we have a new girl, very beautiful, do you want to come in and book this afternoon?"

Is she CRAZY or what? A shop calling a customer? What if my girlfriend picks up the phone? This Angie has no brain!

This is so scary! fuck you! It cannot happen to me

Littlewonder
26-06-2012, 08:03 AM
There are reviews of most of the girls at this ship look under after reports for 533

woodcock
27-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Angie is very greedy she does not care about her regular customers that only goes 1-2 times a week of 30mins she after clients that only does hours+++++

abcgo
28-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Agree..Angie is an idiot...she doesn't know the customer service. I have been there once , there was no one really interested me much..then I was waiting in the r

abcgo
28-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Agree..Angie is an idiot...she doesn't know the customer service. I have been there once , there was no one really interested me much..then I was waiting in the room coz my friend went for half hour session..Angie said to me, how come you dont pick one? I said I don't like them,then Angie said if you don't pick one then bad luck will come to you...wtf is that statement supposed to mean? I called Angie to book in one of the girls before, when I got in the shop, Angie told me the last customer extend another hour session and ask me to leave..then whats the point to make booking?yes she is a greedy bitch..

Travelmate
28-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Agree..Angie is an idiot...she doesn't know the customer service. I have been there once , there was no one really interested me much..then I was waiting in the room coz my friend went for half hour session..Angie said to me, how come you dont pick one? I said I don't like them,then Angie said if you don't pick one then bad luck will come to you...wtf is that statement supposed to mean? I called Angie to book in one of the girls before, when I got in the shop, Angie told me the last customer extend another hour session and ask me to leave..then whats the point to make booking?yes she is a greedy bitch..

That is the difference between long and short term goal.
Some people only interested in what is within their eyesight at that instance.