PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Aina – Ho Ho Ho – JINGLE MY BELLS

Jack-Jack
13-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Have been contemplating whether to put the review up considering I’ve done one of her first time round and theres since been a few review on her by others

Original review here
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?123489-Ginza-AR-(Annual-Report-2023)-who-s-your-MMA-(Most-Memorable-Asian)/page2

But her service was so much better like a 180 spin that I decided to do one anyway (and also to recount the session)
Thought really hard on her as I wanted to end the year off with eiher PSE Kpop style or revisit a pretty J Girl with oozing gfe.

Since I had seen her before decided to book an hr to have more fun and foreplay, rocked up and reception smiles at me and goes its “ur lucky day” and I go why?
Turns out it was her very last day so my spidey senses were tingling already… soon after I get called to the room and the usual she’s hiding behind the door.

As the door closes and we exchange glances her face lit up and she comes in for a hug and goes I see u before? Surprised she remembered me as I saw her again 2/3 weeks later
We chat for a bit and I take out a box of chocolates to embrace Xmas spirits and shes super happy now and starts saying stuff in Japanese which I got no idea what she said but her happy face was enough for me.
Strip down and into the shower, light wash and scrub not thorough wash like some girls and V Berry. And not much shower play like body slides or pussy slides though I didn’t try initiate either as I like to go with the flow.

So cute she turns the water off and we are about to walk out but she pulls me back in and goes “oh wait sorry. Little bit blowjob ok”
I just nod my head and smile like a boy offered free candy at a candy shop

And she drops down for some bbbj which was quite average - hats off to reception for taking feedback and telling the girl to do shower bbbj lol

Onto the bed and some light front cat bath before she moves downstairs and does a mix of sucking, licking the shaft and sucking the balls with some more eye contact this time round.

Maybe she had taken one day off that week or maybe she was just excited to go home, she rode me more enthusiastically this time in cowgirl but still limited dfk.
Bit more tongue action but defs not full on dfk like with other girls that are fully into it like the K Girls and V Berry where u are having a sword battle.
We did a few more positions and as she was quite tight I blew not long after. Didn’t have enough time for round 2 but defs an enjoyable session as she was much more engaging this time round…maybe it was the chocolates, maybe it was her last day or maybe it was she remembered me but glad fate meant I could see her one more time before she left!
I kept putting off seeing her since she was working non stop but that week she finally took 1 day off entirely not just reducing her shift for a few hrs Funny how things work sometimes.

We chatted a bit after I finished and was playing with her beautiful natural melons and yea she defs missing Japan and was starting to get bit homesick That rack and ass was a memorable for sure….
Overall does she have best GFE? No a lot of the k girls better service and V Berry top notch service
But her pretty face and eyes and that natural firm body with the lovely rack and plump ass I can discount the service and stare into her eyes while banging her hahaha

i thnk Ginza have updated the photos but she looks closest to the first photo in the below
https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/4008

hereforgoodtime
13-01-2024, 10:38 PM
Nice to hear your second time was better! Aina definitely level up her game! Esp since I hear some FIFO J girls provide shit service on their last day cause they don't care anymore.

Agreed that she's still not quite top tier service yet but her looks somewhat makes up for it. Out of the recent WLs I seen in Ginza, I think Aina photos are probably the most accurate, she just as pretty and slim in person too. Especially the face photo which for most WLs is super distorted but hers is quite accurate.

neroo
14-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the review bro shame she's gone i missed out!

Jack-Jack
16-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Nice to hear your second time was better! Aina definitely level up her game! Esp since I hear some FIFO J girls provide shit service on their last day cause they don't care anymore.

Agreed that she's still not quite top tier service yet but her looks somewhat makes up for it. Out of the recent WLs I seen in Ginza, I think Aina photos are probably the most accurate, she just as pretty and slim in person too. Especially the face photo which for most WLs is super distorted but hers is quite accurate.

Maybe she was happy to see me again maybe it was the chocolates for Christmas hahaha
But she was happy to see me and recognised me before the chocolates I think she just happy to go back home and was getting homesick..

Yeaa but I found after seeing a girl the photos are accurate or at least representative just NOT ALL for example not sure if filters by girl and she provided photo or it was agent or shop but first photo looks better resemblance for Aina

Same with Asumi she looks closer to the photo in real life in some and not so much in some like that last photo of her I’ll bet pizza and beers you can’t argue doesn’t repaint her in real life… that’s why so important for review to say if she look like photo and which ones and give feedback to reception (they’re more friendly and helpful than u might think) I rmb I commented on photos for c love and it later got updated same for asumi I think a lot commented on her photos and she had a few new photos uploaded… not defending the shop but calling it as it is and the more punters here put review and comment on photo resembling the girl the more of us benefit… I went with a mate to a big shop in city (won’t say which one) and did hello and omg the photo shop so bad and they don’t even say what service offered and size of girl so we are quite lucky we get this info from girl profile cos size 7/8 is my cap I think ahahaha

Jack-Jack
16-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the review bro shame she's gone i missed out!

Cheers bro yea u snooze u lose with these j girls but sometimes just timing doesn’t align and when too many good ones at once my wallet can’t take it lol gutted I missed out on miwa and yuinna but that meant I saw Aina before she left hahaha punting destiny hahaha

Mike2812
16-01-2024, 06:33 PM
Maybe she was happy to see me again maybe it was the chocolates for Christmas hahaha
But she was happy to see me and recognised me before the chocolates I think she just happy to go back home and was getting homesick..

Yeaa but I found after seeing a girl the photos are accurate or at least representative just NOT ALL for example not sure if filters by girl and she provided photo or it was agent or shop but first photo looks better resemblance for Aina

Same with Asumi she looks closer to the photo in real life in some and not so much in some like that last photo of her I’ll bet pizza and beers you can’t argue doesn’t repaint her in real life… that’s why so important for review to say if she look like photo and which ones and give feedback to reception (they’re more friendly and helpful than u might think) I rmb I commented on photos for c love and it later got updated same for asumi I think a lot commented on her photos and she had a few new photos uploaded… not defending the shop but calling it as it is and the more punters here put review and comment on photo resembling the girl the more of us benefit… I went with a mate to a big shop in city (won’t say which one) and did hello and omg the photo shop so bad and they don’t even say what service offered and size of girl so we are quite lucky we get this info from girl profile cos size 7/8 is my cap I think ahahaha

Guessing a lot of people complained about Asumi photos lol. She did think of wanting to change them when she came in December. The ones uploaded are all her but from quite a while ago. The ones she showed me are probably more accurate to how she looks like now, although they do make her look more mature.

I think if you liked Aina, you would’ve liked miwa too. They give off the same vibe although I found miwa to be much prettier than Aina.