PDA

View Full Version : Question Is this an atypical experience?

dlay87
15-01-2024, 01:00 AM
I've only done this twice before. The first time was on my previous visit to Australia two years ago. I went to a brothel but I only wanted an erotic massage, not sex, and I heard it was legal here. I paid for an hour. So I told the woman what I wanted. And she started to massage me. When I turned over, she said the I had the biggest d*** she had ever seen. (It's on the slightly larger side but I don't think it's anything special). She said she wanted to suck it (with a condom, of course). Then she said she wanted to sit on it. Before I realised what was going on, I was inside her and it felt amazing, honestly. We even kissed. At the end when I was showering, she told me her real name and asked me to add her on social media. I never did. But I looked up her name and it definitely was her, but she had a lot of anti-vaxxer posts. And there were two things on Google about her court appearances (I don't know what for).

Fast forward to this year and I'm visiting Australia again and I want a repeat of the best sex of my life, so I head back to this place to see her. I told her I saw her two years ago and she said she doesn't remember me. We get to chatting and the sex and she says it's the best ever and that I have the biggest d*** she's ever felt (which I assume is what they say to everyone). But six times she said she wants to have my babies and asks me to take off the condom (and I just ignore her, because that's a pretty irrational thing to do with a stranger). She says I made her cum and squirt, but again, I just assume this is what they say to make you feel good. But at the end, she tells me her real name and tells me to add her on social media, because she's visiting my country next month.

Does this seem strange? What should I do? I really want to go back (that second time was truly the best sex of my life) before I leave, but I'm wondering what happens if she asks why I haven't added her yet?

Bunningsnag
15-01-2024, 10:38 AM
Geezus mate what are you stressing about ? She's a working girl , just go use her service. You're building up shit in your head

keebab
15-01-2024, 11:50 AM
Yep, enjoy the sex, no need to go down any further rabbit holes. You're paying for her time. You don't owe her children or another friend on social media. This girl sounds like all kinds of crazy.

Johny77
15-01-2024, 11:54 AM
If you really did enjoy your time with her, go back and see her again. In regards to social media, just tell her it’s not something you really use, so no point adding her. I am sure you can come up with something.

Don’t overthink.

Footballpunter
15-01-2024, 01:09 PM
just want to echo what others are saying. they are wired to make you like them and keep going back to them. So if you enjoy the fantasy, go back. But don't forget, it's fantasy. Not reality.

ditchtheboss
15-01-2024, 01:20 PM
just want to echo what others are saying. they are wired to make you like them and keep going back to them. So if you enjoy the fantasy, go back. But don't forget, it's fantasy. Not reality.
Well said mate, it is a marketing ploy to get you to go back to her and keep draining your money

Abracadabra
15-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Yep, and like marketing in general life, isn't some of it effective at times!

ThunderPunter
15-01-2024, 02:47 PM
I thought I was special when they tell me I have the biggest dick they have seen /s.

Just go see someone new, i mean you dont have to go back and keep seeing the same WL.

Footballpunter
15-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Well said mate, it is a marketing ploy to get you to go back to her and keep draining your money

Yea and some of them are damn good at it. As you know, I learned it the hard way…

peripel
15-01-2024, 05:36 PM
Everyone's got unique problems, it's up to you on how you want to approach her advances. If you're not ready to go through an emotional rollercoaster, back away. If you think she's worth the emotional rollercoaster, try her out.

Not many people willing to take risks these days but calculated risks can help you minimise losses. If she turns out to be super manipulative and impulsive you can always walk away.

By the way, when you say you've looked her up on Facebook I assume you logged into your account to do that? Big mistake - now she's likely to know that you've looked her up and she has all your online details. She can go through her FB friends suggestion section and see which strangers and mutual friends has visited her profile.

ColesBag
15-01-2024, 05:38 PM
Next time show up without money & then you'll see how she really feels.

ditchtheboss
15-01-2024, 05:49 PM
Yea and some of them are damn good at it. As you know, I learned it the hard way…

You and me both mate, you and me both

Zoobender
15-01-2024, 06:06 PM
Everyone's got unique problems, it's up to you on how you want to approach her advances. If you're not ready to go through an emotional rollercoaster, back away. If you think she's worth the emotional rollercoaster, try her out.

Not many people willing to take risks these days but calculated risks can help you minimise losses. If she turns out to be super manipulative and impulsive you can always walk away.

By the way, when you say you've looked her up on Facebook I assume you logged into your account to do that? Big mistake - now she's likely to know that you've looked her up and she has all your online details. She can go through her FB friends suggestion section and see which strangers and mutual friends has visited her profile.

I don't think that's how it works

peripel
15-01-2024, 07:05 PM
I don't think that's how it works

Everyone has their own choice of poison to drink. Either it's old age or a heart attack. I wouldn't trust a girl who announces that she wants my sperm from the first meet. A woman needs to know her man deeply before getting pregnant with his babies.

sbblahblahblah3x
15-01-2024, 07:45 PM
I have had a friend experience something similar. Crazy thing was it was first brothel experience. Turkish girl, ripped the dom straight off and after kept saying their babies would be beautiful. Funny to the boys kept joking if she didn’t scoop some of the man juices back in while he was distracted.

Athena
15-01-2024, 08:04 PM
Next time show up without money & then you'll see how she really feels.

Whatta bout bringing a Woolies bag hahahahahahahaha

T1ooo
15-01-2024, 08:52 PM
ok strange strange flex but ok, thanks for sharing, some of the guys will explain the birds and the bees 2 u

nosytt
15-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Better start saving for a ring and make her a honest woman mate, it's the decent thing to do.

Oh don't forget to run it past her father first.

dlay87
16-01-2024, 12:36 AM

But the parts that mess with my head are 1) why was she trying to get me to take the condom off and 2) why would she tell me her real name? Like, what's the end game?

cplurt2
16-01-2024, 12:53 AM
We pay hookers so they leave. As for the rest my American friend just remember ole tiger blood and winning. Besides you just need to find a good amp back home and you will be golden

ColesBag
16-01-2024, 12:15 PM
Whatta bout bringing a Woolies bag hahahahahahahaha

Too many syllables goddess of wisdom. ;)

peripel
16-01-2024, 01:13 PM
But the parts that mess with my head are 1) why was she trying to get me to take the condom off and 2) why would she tell me her real name? Like, what's the end game?

She wants you to get hooked onto her. She's seeking your validation. She wants you to tell her that you are willing to enjoy her raw pussy and fill her up with your potent seeds. She wants you to call her real name out as you're about to CIP her.

She doesn't have an endgame but she wants to see where it all leads to.

This is common in many women who think they lack emotional stimulation. Instead of cultivating that emotional balance and sharing it with others like how a mother loves her own flesh and blood unconditionally, she's looking at extracting other people's emotional balance for her own gain.

She may or may not be on the pill when she asks you to take the condom off and fuck her raw but I'm pretty sure she's not stupid enough to make someone who isn't committed yet to impregnate her. She wants to make you think she's willing to have your babies to extract your commitment.

The solution is for you to see what she's offering. If she offers nothing more than just her body, maybe you should stop seeing her. If she shows that she can be a good wife and mother in exchange for your commitment and sperm then it's up to you. But I'm really sussed with sex workers that tell me she wants to have my baby at the get go.

GoldfishMan
16-01-2024, 06:18 PM
ok strange strange flex but ok, thanks for sharing, some of the guys will explain the birds and the bees 2 u

It's an atypical flex, for sure... And I doubt if it's anything more than just that.

frisson
16-01-2024, 07:47 PM
Not sure how many sex workers you have met

See at least 20 sex workers so you have your head screwed on properly and never idealise one sex worker. That's just naive

The sex industry can really mess with a beginners mind, or the mind of a lonely man

ergoproxy
16-01-2024, 08:05 PM
Not sure how many sex workers you have met

See at least 20 sex workers so you have your head screwed on properly and never idealise one sex worker. That's just naive

The sex industry can really mess with a beginners mind, or the mind of a lonely man

This I agree on.

Wham-bam, thank you maÂ’am. Keep it simple.

peripel
16-01-2024, 09:38 PM

Have some empathy for the lonely man.

CarpetJam
16-01-2024, 10:00 PM
She wants you to get hooked onto her. She's seeking your validation. She wants you to tell her that you are willing to enjoy her raw pussy and fill her up with your potent seeds. She wants you to call her real name out as you're about to CIP her.

She doesn't have an endgame but she wants to see where it all leads to.

This is common in many women who think they lack emotional stimulation. Instead of cultivating that emotional balance and sharing it with others like how a mother loves her own flesh and blood unconditionally, she's looking at extracting other people's emotional balance for her own gain.

She may or may not be on the pill when she asks you to take the condom off and fuck her raw but I'm pretty sure she's not stupid enough to make someone who isn't committed yet to impregnate her. She wants to make you think she's willing to have your babies to extract your commitment.

The solution is for you to see what she's offering. If she offers nothing more than just her body, maybe you should stop seeing her. If she shows that she can be a good wife and mother in exchange for your commitment and sperm then it's up to you. But I'm really sussed with sex workers that tell me she wants to have my baby at the get go.

Similar to someone trying to give you vanilla extract instead of an actual vanilla bean. Its not worth it if it isn't from Madagascar

peripel
16-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Similar to someone trying to give you vanilla extract instead of an actual vanilla bean. Its not worth it if it isn't from Madagascar

I'm pretty sure any vanilla extract regardless of country of origin is always going to be fake and not worth it lol. Nothing beats actual organic vanilla beans.

funkyvs90
16-01-2024, 10:12 PM
I am sure , she does this to everyone. Dont worry. You are stressing and over thinking this. Enjoy mate.