PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Tomiko

xboyx
16-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Recently had some random punts here and there, here's my experience with Tomiko as a quickie half hour to try out one I haven't seen

Photos: taken in Ginza's room so likely are hers, same short hair

Age: perhaps late 20s or early 30s as my best guess. Generally if Ginza shows 24yo then the girl is likely to be around this range (my opinion only)

Face: alright girl, Tomiko is not a pretty girl and I didn't expect her to be anyway since her price is $160 for half hour. Acceptable for the price I think. I don't think her face is ugly or anything, a normal looking girl and quite pleasantly, likeable in person.

Body: the photos are correct cuz she's indeed slim, short hair. Given her age, I think her body is in good shape compared to my friends whose bodies are all worse when they were at her age. Skin isn't milky white, still smooth enough and good to touch.

BBBJ: got a decent BBBJ in shower and on the bed. She gave good BBBJ overall but she isn't a BBBJ queen.

DFK was also on offer.

Sex: sex was good. I only did 2 positions, she was on top riding me, I licked her tits, then changed to mish and I came. My Okamoto condom helps make it better.

DATY: I didn't do this time cuz it was a half hour quickie.

Overall: for the price $160 half hour, it was fair value I think. I wasn't expecting a pretty or hot girl. She was fairly priced and provided all services you need, did my deed so no complain.

aquaman69
19-01-2024, 09:13 PM
Just saw her shes working tomorrow. you driving me crazy . nice AR brother

MoMoDaU
20-01-2024, 01:07 AM
Just saw her shes working tomorrow. you driving me crazy . nice AR brother

I'm keen as well please let me know how you go aquaman when you see her

Telomania
20-01-2024, 01:40 AM
Well this girl is worth to try bro?

xboyx
20-01-2024, 12:33 PM
Well this girl is worth to try bro?

depends on your preference IMO

If you're after a pretty girl, hot girl, or a young uni girl type, Tomiko is not for you

If you're after a half hour quickie relief, you're ok for a girl around 30s, slim who can provide BBBJ, DFK, FS, friendly, then Tomiko fits the bill.

I've seen punters who are in their 50s 60s asking the reception (at another shop) "who is the oldest girl that you have", "are there any girls older than 30". And on this forum, many punters had said that they prefer 30+ 40+ yo girls. Not every punter wants young 20s hot girls.