PDA

View Full Version : ada

danzzzz
23-06-2012, 04:02 PM
just want to let everyone knows today is ada last day at 376 pitt st,for other bro who already see ada,should be know how good she is on massage,so dont miss it,especially bro ahlungor,lol...
actually this is my first time i met her,and yes she is great on massage,she knows what she doing,i want try her long time already but i dont have change...
she gonna works at 55 george st,burwood,phone no 9745 1866 next week and she will work everyday but she only does hj over there(thats what she told me) no more take clothes off... :(

trading hours 10-21

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Haha, Bother danzzzzzzz,

Thanks for the tips, just confirmed with Ada, the shop is a new opening, proper rooms, she will be helping her relatives to run the shop and will work as an anchor ML or working mamasan for them, training of new girls too of course.

HJ only and no more taking clothes off!! well, I don't think she will ever deny me, and for all those Ada supporters and regulars, I think if you guys head out to Burwood to see Ada, your efforts will be rewarded, for new customers or walk in, well, good luck to them.

Nude HJ for tips should be pretty standard over there, other extras may be on offer but varies from girl to girl, sounds like a shop worthwhile trying, obviously if I head out there, I will only be seeing one girl, but never say never, if Ada finds me another 38 D Cup, who am I to say no.

Cheers

:love:

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 05:33 PM
just want to let everyone knows today is ada last day at 376 pitt st,for other bro who already see ada,should be know how good she is on massage,so dont miss it,especially bro ahlungor,lol...
actually this is my first time i met her,and yes she is great on massage,she knows what she doing,i want try her long time already but i dont have change...
she gonna works at 55 george st,burwood,phone no 9745 1866 next week and she will work everyday but she only does hj over there(thats what she told me) no more take clothes off... :(

trading hours 10-21

haha! Let me believe this for a while ...

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Ive never met Ada but she sounds lovely

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Ive never met Ada but she sounds lovely

Your don't know what you have been missing man:

1. She has excellent massage skills, her push oil skills is best I have tried in Sydney, both relaxing and sensual and so enjoyable.
2. She is a MILF but has a great body, all natural 38 C Cup breasts which usually are bra less.
3. Fantastic Part 2 and she really understand man's needs................
4. I was happy to see her every week until she kept changing her shifts and the shop........ and now she is in Burwood...........WTF

There you go, if you go back to the page 1 of the SL threads, there are very extensive reviews on Ada

Cheers

:love: