PDA

View Full Version : General talk People with partners, how often do you punt?

shtoopid_head
17-01-2024, 03:05 PM
I was a regular punter until I got with my partner few years ago. This year I've been working in a new office and have been exposed to a lot of available places around me, WL's and ML's.

I've since relapsed a bit heading to a few places during work hours. I guess what my partner doesn't know won't hurt her. Have been trying to hold off but I am just so tempted by what's out there, me jumping on here daily to see the rosters keeps me very interested. Just curious to know about those who have partners, how often do you punt?

Costy
17-01-2024, 04:41 PM
Not very often maybe once a month or every few months.

Ixiixi
17-01-2024, 05:31 PM
Once a month if the money allows

Sydozzie
17-01-2024, 05:43 PM
It was once or twice a week till recently. I took a few weeks break and punted just last week. Pockets are hurting a lot more these days.

ThunderPunter
17-01-2024, 06:12 PM
Once every couple of months, not as often as i would like

hornyaussiejock
17-01-2024, 06:15 PM
Bro I hear you. Same thing happened to me last year when I got a new job with less WFH. Too much temptation near the office.
I usually do once every 4-6 weeks, usually after Friday work drinks. Sometimes more if travelling for work.

frisson
17-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Just make sure you use burner phones if you are contacting or texting brothels with your phone

If you value your relationship

JSteel96
17-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Punt at brothels a few times a month the mrs won't ever know. I like the Asian ladies the most esp Asian MILF know how to suck good. I love the soft touch of their skin and nice sweet Asian pussy

woodland
17-01-2024, 09:17 PM
the biggest problem would be STIs.

madness123
17-01-2024, 09:54 PM
Absolutely,and way more risky than playing with a burner phone. And my answer is about once a month.

ryanpumper
17-01-2024, 10:06 PM
The wife doesn’t need to know about a few secret loads being blown. She’s probably getting a few off herself without you knowing.

choochooxx
17-01-2024, 10:12 PM
the biggest problem would be STIs.

I mean that would a problem if u go bareback? lol…

GoldfishMan
17-01-2024, 10:20 PM
Everyone's situation is different. Some partners are very clingy and keep tabs on their guys very often. Others leave their man to their own devices to a large degree.

My partner belongs to the latter category. So my punting frequency back when I was still "active" (I'm retired now, been dry for about 3 months now) fluctuated solely based on my own horniness, lol. I'd go for months doing 3 punts a week, then I'd get sucked into a lot of work driving my libido down and find myself going barely once a fortnight.

If you're after some advise, I'd say don't worry too much about it. What you're experiencing is the impact of suddenly being able to punt again easily. Just go with the flow, eventually it should all normalise for you and you'll go back to a reasonable frequency (eg. 1 punt a fortnight).

This might not be applicable if your partner is the "hawkish" type though.

ergoproxy
17-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Once every 6-8 weeks. Being a chef, I’m generally busy pulling 12-16h shifts 4-5 times a week. I’d be in the same boat as GoldfishMan every now and then when work sucks the life out of me.

Somebeardyfella
18-01-2024, 08:51 AM
Try to limit it to once every 4-6 weeks though I'm on an extended break atm. We're going hard with saving up money atm so anything more than that would probably get noticed

CharlieM
18-01-2024, 12:55 PM
Average atleast once a week for me. Was off work for 3 weeks and punted 6 times.
Just turned 61 and am still always horny. Been thinking about giving it away but the thought lasts a day or two and am then back researching the next punt.

Know a fair few men that around my age or older have had prostate issues and although they won't admit it, can no longer get an erection. My idea is to keep going while I still can.

JSteel96
18-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Average atleast once a week for me. Was off work for 3 weeks and punted 6 times.
Just turned 61 and am still always horny. Been thinking about giving it away but the thought lasts a day or two and am then back researching the next punt.

Know a fair few men that around my age or older have had prostate issues and although they won't admit it, can no longer get an erection. My idea is to keep going while I still can.

Don't give away punting. I think every guy 50s upwards gets prostate trouble at some point but most can still get it up. I was just over at Chatswood 60 and seen Lolly man what big hooters nice Chinese gal. Keep doing it world war three may happen soon then everyones fucked.

asnabc
18-01-2024, 02:09 PM
A few times a year. I'm very discreet and when I do punt, it is generally during business day lunch hours.

I mixed it up too but prefer asians both young and MILFs. Love the attitudes of MILFs, great service and know how to please.

uplatelately
18-01-2024, 02:35 PM
Funds biggest issue for me, had a few moments looking at budget together when my heart ended up in my mouth seeing a cluster of ATM withdrawls on the spreadsheet, thankfully she just glided on by without a word. About every 4-6 weeks and try to stretch out the funds by going for legit massage on card (missus approves these sometimes suggest I go if im sore from the gym or something) then try get a HJ with a pineapple to the firl - not much success with this lately but in the past has led to nice arrangements at the local thai place - until inevitabley the girl moves on for one reason or another! Punts always midmorning, plenty of time for a post punt shower and cleanup then dwell time so less risk of having perfume or other smells on me when back home.

JSteel96
18-01-2024, 03:07 PM
Funds biggest issue for me, had a few moments looking at budget together when my heart ended up in my mouth seeing a cluster of ATM withdrawls on the spreadsheet, thankfully she just glided on by without a word. About every 4-6 weeks and try to stretch out the funds by going for legit massage on card (missus approves these sometimes suggest I go if im sore from the gym or something) then try get a HJ with a pineapple to the firl - not much success with this lately but in the past has led to nice arrangements at the local thai place - until inevitabley the girl moves on for one reason or another! Punts always midmorning, plenty of time for a post punt shower and cleanup then dwell time so less risk of having perfume or other smells on me when back home.

funds shortage try flipping a few things online selling platforms to get some extra cash. I did $1500 in online sales today as an example but you can easily flip and sell stuff as a casual seller for profits if funds are an issue. Then get a separate account card for online sales so your partner does not have to see the transactions.

dudelove
18-01-2024, 04:11 PM
I usually go once a week. Twice if i have the spare cash for it. I usually go the day after i do it with the wife coz i know we wont be doing it for a few days.

frisson
18-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Don't give away punting. I think every guy 50s upwards gets prostate trouble at some point but most can still get it up. I was just over at Chatswood 60 and seen Lolly man what big hooters nice Chinese gal. Keep doing it world war three may happen soon then everyones fucked.

Haha I love your optimism
If we get nuked in this city, look on the bright side
You and your WL can fuck in the dark and both of you will be glowing orange in the mirror before, during, and after the act

MrPB
18-01-2024, 07:58 PM
Like many others, I used to frequent much more often - we're talking stints of 3-4 times a month.

With the economy right now and the establishments either keeping their prices the same or pushing them up, I'm finding myself going less - once a month.

How do you guys hide any trace on you that you've been with another woman?

Timeis629
18-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Like many others, I used to frequent much more often - we're talking stints of 3-4 times a month.

With the economy right now and the establishments either keeping their prices the same or pushing them up, I'm finding myself going less - once a month.

I was punting around once a week - until I got caught - now I’m punting 2/3 times a week at home - the joys of life are weird indeed!!

gco0307
18-01-2024, 09:39 PM
1 or 2 times per month usually, although through the recent holidays was more weekly.

That said, I am one of the lucky few as my wife is fully aware of the punting and has been for many years as we have been open/swingers together and separate (has even been known to contact regulars in years past and organise a birthday surprise).

Unfortunately, a few years ago she had a few medical issues and that has impacted her overall drive so she openly encourages me to enjoy myself as I feel or want to.

BigDipper
18-01-2024, 11:30 PM
Feel you lads.

Stopped during covid but late 2022 got back into it and frankly have gone a little nuts, especially since I hit both the ML and WL scene. I reckon at least twice a week - need to actually tally the financial damage soon.

I was able to taper off slowly up til 2018… so plan to do the same this year once I get back from holidays.

VT25
19-01-2024, 04:09 AM
Ideally once a week. Reality once every two/three weeks. Mainly recovering packet damage

Rdlr84
19-01-2024, 05:22 AM
Once a week for me normally. Doing twice a week currently while the partner is away.

schloong
19-01-2024, 06:19 AM
Roughly every 2 - 3 weeks for me. Sometimes I stretch it out to 4 weeks but depends on what other things I am doing at the time...

Itskens112
29-01-2024, 01:20 AM
Weekly. My partner thinks I gym 5 days a week Fter work. I swap one of my weekday work gym sessions for a massage.

Abracadabra
29-01-2024, 07:42 AM
Seems to be quite increased lately averaging at about 4 per month since Oct23 whereas in previous years it was 1-2 per month. Slot them in around my partners work schedule...

As I'm getting older my thinking is .... do it till you can't!

gamer2
29-01-2024, 10:31 AM
Economic factors impact punting more than anything else. Its harder to put away $200 without needing to spend it as opposed to finding time due to relationships

ryanpumper
29-01-2024, 11:06 AM
I was punting around once a week - until I got caught - now I’m punting 2/3 times a week at home - the joys of life are weird indeed!!
How did you get caught?

Timeis629
29-01-2024, 11:26 AM
How did you get caught?

Very complicated - I was supporting a regular ML to go to the chemist as she had been seriously sick the day before. I got spotted by the wife’s friend. Oh well - it’s all good - the resolution has a lot more detail.

Stubbies4Lyf
29-01-2024, 11:52 AM
It does vary quite a bit, but on average maybe once a month

Big boneR
29-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Unfortunately, a few years ago she had a few medical issues and that has impacted her overall drive so she openly encourages me to enjoy myself as I feel or want to.

Same with my wife, but no encouragement. I'd have my dick cut off if she found out.

ryanpumper
29-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Does your wife just think you’re fapping in The shower?

Soton
29-01-2024, 05:43 PM
When I had one partner in a two week cycle one and 3 so at least 4 per fortnight sometimes more.
Now with partners...plural...less than once a week.
Only 2 MLs in 2024 thus far

DATY
29-01-2024, 06:48 PM
If the sex I good at home why would you stray?

Given that it’s not then the amount of punting depends on available money, time and testosterone.

Are there any other variables?

Shaktimaan
30-01-2024, 12:37 AM
Usually doing once a fortnight. Recently, I started copy trading some traders so getting some extra money. Now, I'm doing atleast twice a fortnight.

jenlai29
30-01-2024, 10:35 AM
once a fortnight is where my budget stretches. Please let me know where to start to get into trading!

Silverfish
30-01-2024, 12:00 PM
once a fortnight is where my budget stretches. Please let me know where to start to get into trading!

Day trading requires a lot of analytical skills to predict trends. The only downside to day trading is brokerage fees and CGT. If you're trading using $100k then maybe your profits will cover the brokerage fees but when July comes the taxman will have a field day sucking your blood. I suggest negative gearing through taking up an investment loan as the interest repayment can be used as tax deductions.

Then again if you're a newbie at day trading I suggest don't get into day trading just yet. If you make the wrong move you might end up insolvent and not getting your dick wet at all.

Abracadabra
30-01-2024, 12:33 PM
Day trading requires a lot of analytical skills to predict trends. The only downside to day trading is brokerage fees and CGT. If you're trading using $100k then maybe your profits will cover the brokerage fees but when July comes the taxman will have a field day sucking your blood. I suggest negative gearing through taking up an investment loan as the interest repayment can be used as tax deductions.

Then again if you're a newbie at day trading I suggest don't get into day trading just yet. If you make the wrong move you might end up insolvent and not getting your dick wet at all.

Agree with your comments generally silverfish, although I think the previous poster was referring to copy trading and yes, you can easily do your $$s with that approach, but you piggyback on the analysis and research of a known trader.

Silverfish
30-01-2024, 12:43 PM
Agree with your comments generally silverfish, although I think the previous poster was referring to copy trading and yes, you can easily do your $$s with that approach, but you piggyback on the analysis and research of a known trader.

As long as they're not taking advice from the Motley Fool. I lost thousands in the past listening to their advice on the best companies to invest in. Basically parked $20k on Village Roadshow who owned "Wet n Wild" in Blacktown plus several other theme parks in GC and Fox Studios, as soon as I became a minor shareholder the share prices dwindled and I lost half the value after 12 months. Had to sell at a significant loss and a few years later Village Roadshow dissolved. From then onwards no more Motley Fool for me.

Abracadabra
30-01-2024, 12:47 PM
As long as they're not taking advice from the Motley Fool. I lost thousands in the past listening to their advice on the best companies to invest in. Basically parked $20k on Village Roadshow who owned "Wet n Wild" in Blacktown plus several other theme parks in GC and Fox Studios, as soon as I became a minor shareholder the share prices dwindled and I lost half the value after 12 months. Had to sell at a significant loss and a few years later Village Roadshow dissolved. From then onwards no more Motley Fool for me.

FMD, sorry to hear that!

I get the Motley Fool daily emails but have never signed up.

jenlai29
31-01-2024, 12:35 AM

Thank you for your comments Silverfish! It seems like day trading requires a lot of time and learned skills from experience. I guess I will have to stick to budgeting my personal income for the time being!

woodland
31-01-2024, 01:35 AM
Buy US technology stocks that generate real products like Tesla, not rubbish firms like village roadshow

Silverfish
31-01-2024, 08:55 AM
Buy US technology stocks that generate real products like Tesla, not rubbish firms like village roadshow

When you're a newbie in investing you tend to listen to "advice" from so called pros. This is why copy trading can be dangerous. It's like people listening to Kevin O'Leary to buy FTX and when shit hits the fan Kevin doesn't even take responsibility for the number of people whose money was lost in that scam.

Pussyeater13
31-01-2024, 08:24 PM
As long as money will allow. Last month was thrice - pushing it

ColesBag
31-01-2024, 09:09 PM

* Pay cash
* Punt mid morning/lunchtime
* Park 5 minute walk away from W/L address or take public transport.
* Don't bring any sort of wallet which contains i.d with you. Leave no trace, you may leave your wallet there, it may be stolen or you may drop it on the way/way out of the punt. You wouldn't like to explain what you were doing there right?
* Wear dark pants, dark top, cap & even mask if you like. This helps for any stains from W/L or from her place aren't as visible on you in case that happens.
* Use the W/L shower afterwards but DO NOT use any of their products on your hair & body. Use the hot water everywhere, mouth, cock,balls, arsehole & under arms.
* Don't go home straight away freshly showered FFS. The walk back to your car will help your body be less clean.
* By the time you go home later in the day it will seem like just another day at work in how you feel, how you look & how you smell.

Good luck.

schloong
01-02-2024, 07:01 AM
Thank you for your comments Silverfish! It seems like day trading requires a lot of time and learned skills from experience. I guess I will have to stick to budgeting my personal income for the time being!

Yeah, thanks for the comments guys.

I have been dabbling in the stock market for quite a few years now & while I do seek out info from various sources, I have narrowed it all down to just one independent mob, who have some good people there. I also spend quite a bit of time doing my own research. Anyone who says they have never lost money in share trading is bulls*itting you. I just put it down to "school fees" - learn from it and move on. I have had my fair share of very good "wins", but very wary of going all in too...

funkyvs90
01-02-2024, 08:21 AM
Once or twice a week

Sam_10
16-02-2024, 10:36 AM
Was a couple of times a week until I got caught. Now a fortnightly gym workout

uplatelately
16-02-2024, 03:14 PM
Was a couple of times a week until I got caught. Now a fortnightly gym workout

How'd you get caught? What happened afterwards?

andrewv
16-02-2024, 10:28 PM
People with partners, how often do you punt?

I think the honest answer is "as often as it is financially viable". No one with spare cash to burn will deliberately reduce their punting adventures.
And judging by many answers here, it seems that in the current economic climate, punting is affordable only once a month/4 weeks....

Blackmore898
16-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Still do once a week. Addicted to punting

triedforonce
17-02-2024, 04:13 PM
Once a week generally, but try to limot it now, need to put more money on investment.

Long term investment for me, ETF and some good bet on micro share. So far in my 7 years of trading i think i beat the market, generally. Now put most of it to properties and blue chip (MQG, CBA).

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

HoorayForBoobies
18-02-2024, 02:35 PM
People with partners, how often do you punt?

I think the honest answer is "as often as it is financially viable". No one with spare cash to burn will deliberately reduce their punting adventures.
And judging by many answers here, it seems that in the current economic climate, punting is affordable only once a month/4 weeks....

On the money there! *pun intended

pupha69
18-02-2024, 08:42 PM
love this! hahaha

TonyZen
18-02-2024, 11:42 PM
Every time wife is away for work!! I try to cram as much in as possible before their return.

peep
25-03-2024, 05:35 PM
I got pulled up by Mrs for regular atm withdrawals and I thought I was fucked until she asked me “have you been playing the pokies?”. Saved my ass. Of course I told her all about my gambling addiction…

Abracadabra
25-03-2024, 06:01 PM
I got pulled up by Mrs for regular atm withdrawals and I thought I was fucked until she asked me “have you been playing the pokies?”. Saved my ass. Of course I told her all about my gambling addiction…

A ready made excuse!

Fuk me! You cuda been about to blurt out the truth and ask for mercy!

justforfun2023
25-03-2024, 06:13 PM

same shit happened here, used gambling & alcohol addiction as a cover

GoldfishMan
26-03-2024, 08:17 AM

Lol, I can imagine you must've looked like a deer in the headlights before she asked about the pokies!

Axeman123
26-03-2024, 08:45 AM
My "lovlie"once just asked out of the blue if I went to brothels. Of course I shit myself in the moment but just came back with " I wish we had enough money for me to even consider it , of course I don't." Well I'm still here n still married. To this day I don't know what exactly she was thinking.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2024, 08:55 AM
* Pay cash
* Don't bring any sort of wallet which contains i.d with you. Leave no trace, you may leave your wallet there, it may be stolen or you may drop it on the way/way out of the punt. You wouldn't like to explain what you were doing there right?
* Wear dark pants, dark top, cap & even mask if you like. This helps for any stains from W/L or from her place aren't as visible on you in case that happens.
* Use the W/L shower afterwards but DO NOT use any of their products on your hair & body. Use the hot water everywhere, mouth, cock,balls, arsehole & under arms.
* Don't go home straight away freshly showered FFS. The walk back to your car will help your body be less clean.
* By the time you go home later in the day it will seem like just another day at work in how you feel, how you look & how you smell.

Good luck.

Very handy tips there ColesBag. Thanks for sharing.

The body wash and scented massage oil even scented wet wipes are dangerous pot holes. Which could go as far as the perfume or deodorant the ML or WL might be using on their bodies too.

Let’s be very careful out there.

Ps. Then of course, if you are single or unattached, then the world is your oyster ……… haha

uplatelately
26-03-2024, 10:55 AM
i buy second hand stuff all the time from marketplace and gumtree, good excuse if the cash withdrawals are spotted on the statements... close call mate lucky pokies were her first thought, fucked if she asks for a share of your winnings :P

andrewv
26-03-2024, 11:12 AM
funds shortage try flipping a few things online selling platforms to get some extra cash. I did $1500 in online sales today as an example but you can easily flip and sell stuff as a casual seller for profits if funds are an issue. Then get a separate account card for online sales so your partner does not have to see the transactions.

I know it is off topic, but do you mind sharing how you made $1500 online in one day. Was this amount net commission to you, or total sales value? Thanks.

Niceguy11
30-03-2024, 08:56 PM
So far this year, I have spent well over $5,000. Since the beginning of the year, I am averaging around 3 per week. Punting for me had turned into a real addiction just like with smoking, gambling, drinking or taking recreational substances. I am not concerned about the $$$ factor but the fact I am going so regularly, its not normal. Even this WL I have been seeing at No 5 (Liliana), said to me you have visited over 3 times this week lol. And apologies in advance for not sharing with my fellow brothers. I will get around to posting AR's.

Niceguy11
30-03-2024, 09:16 PM
* Pay cash

Good luck.

You are a man of wisdom Colesbag. Its a timely reminder especially the wallet and using card. I have been using my card and just looked my transaction history.

apokalypse
31-03-2024, 01:00 AM
don't u guys feel bad? couple of times have masage with ML and offering HJ part or part 2 while knowing they have husband at home...feel bad for their partner and plus seeing Chinese dude as many of you aware they have multiple partner, this chick have that attractive look which i'm really into but she damn so loyal..

andrewv
31-03-2024, 11:32 AM
don't u guys feel bad? couple of times have masage with ML and offering HJ part or part 2 while knowing they have husband at home...feel bad for their partner and plus seeing Chinese dude as many of you aware they have multiple partner, this chick have that attractive look which i'm really into but she damn so loyal..

Often men and women do not feel bad at all because they distinguish between what is purely physical and what is emotional.
A wife or partner would likely think less upset if her man has been for a massage and a happy ending, but much more upset and pissed off if her man went out to dinner with an attractive woman younger than her and only kissed and held hands.

personaa
31-03-2024, 01:16 PM

Sex work in Australia is a choice, it's not out of poverty. With unemployment rates as low as 3 percent anyone can find a job to make their bread and butter, yes they can't make a 6 figure income but they can get by. As for students, if they come here they should have enough money to.cover their expenses, if not then they shouldn't be here in first place. So when punting here I don't feel bad, but if doing it in a poor country then it's a different story.

I might be wrong and I'm happy to hear other arguments!

GoldfishMan
31-03-2024, 05:02 PM

The only thing I feel bad about when I indulge in this activity is that by doing so, I am spending a lot of money on nothing but myself. This is an extremely “selfish” hobby we’re carrying on with here, There’s nothing about it or cumming out of it that you can actually share with your loved ones, family and friends alike.

Say you indulge in a very expensive car. It’s showy, very luxurious, you get to enjoy it yourself, but so do the people around you that you bring around in that car.

Or you splash on some fancy hair treatment. You look good after that, but your missus will be glad that her man is now a better looking bloke too!

Punting? No way to share it. All that $&$ is spent for only you to enjoy.

Abracadabra
31-03-2024, 05:26 PM
The only thing I feel bad about when I indulge in this activity is that by doing so, I am spending a lot of money on nothing but myself. This is an extremely “selfish” hobby we’re carrying on with here, There’s nothing about it or cumming out of it that you can actually share with your loved ones, family and friends alike.

Say you indulge in a very expensive car. It’s showy, very luxurious, you get to enjoy it yourself, but so do the people around you that you bring around in that car.

Or you splash on some fancy hair treatment. You look good after that, but your missus will be glad that her man is now a better looking bloke too!

Very true GFishman, it is narcissistic and selfish and I don't attempt to rationalise or justify that aspect, but simply acknowledge and accept it as it is ....

It's about me.

My approach is that I'm unfaithful for a reason : my partner is frankly a clear 10/10 body/looks, but that doesn't translate into sexual connection and thus I seek it elsewhere....

When I'm 80, if I get there... and they wheel my wheelchair into the sun at the oldies home, I'll think back to that gorgeous lithe Japanese girl at Ginza in 2024 .....with a bloody grin!

kamo
31-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Anywhere between once a fortnight and once a month.
Thank god for Return To Office mandates, especially if they dont line up on the same day as your partner so there is at least a day or two I can head out at lunchtime for a sess.
Now the only hassle in my punting life is decreasing use of cash so my ATM withdrawals are starting to stand out.

Double_Adapter
01-04-2024, 10:02 AM

Punting does have aspects of sharing; we share the same chicks and on the odd occasion an STD/STI

We shouldn't see the $$$ spent on punting as frivolous indulgence, the health benefits from sex and punting alone outweigh all the other concerns eg it lowers blood pressure, boosts immunity, reduces the likelihood of prostate cancer, great for reducing life stress, burns calories, good for heart, a boost for cognitive functions, helps with myocardial infarctions, treating pain relief, prevents incontinence, helps you sleep better, reduces psychological stress and depression, produces a youthful glow, great for cardiovascular diseases, extends life etc

Pionier
01-04-2024, 01:42 PM
Only when she is not available, which is about once or twice every two months. Just to scratch that itch.

CharlieM
02-04-2024, 06:52 AM
When I first started punting a few years ago I did not feel guilty for the amount of money I was spending on punting. At most it was $120 a week habit at a massage shop for Part2 only. In recent times I have progressed to a sometime 2 times a week FS punts spending in excess of $500. And as money has been a little tight lately, yes I feel guilty, especially as I feel I now have a problem controlling my punting.
As far as cheating goes, I look at it this way. Most married men masturbate to porn. And their wives know they do. I know I did. Atleast once a day. Not any more since I started punting. But for me punting is like masturbating. Its like a virtual wank for me. I very rarely routinely see the same WL. Yes I have my favourites but after seeing them 4 or 5 times the novelty wears off and I don't see them any more.