PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sunflower Massage St Leonard - is it a legit place ?

lurkking69
17-01-2024, 09:44 PM
Trying to scout around and see what's in the area and found Sunflower Massage but have not gone inside yet. Anyone know / been there ? Is it a legit place ?

ryanpumper
17-01-2024, 10:07 PM
If by legit you mean will they jerk your cock until it unloads in exchange for money? Then yes.

lurkking69
17-01-2024, 10:26 PM
Sorry, legit as in the opposite of that. Have you been and if so what's your review good sir ?

GoldfishMan
17-01-2024, 10:36 PM
Interesting... I had a look at the address. This shop used to be an RNT with mainly J girls before it closed down I think during COVID.

lurkking69
17-01-2024, 11:00 PM
Might be an oppotunity to revisit, master GoldfishMan ?

GoldfishMan
17-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Might be an oppotunity to revisit, master GoldfishMan ?

Haha, I used to live in that area, not anymore. Besides, I'm taking a long break from punting at the moment. Maybe other keen bros can help.

frisson
17-01-2024, 11:19 PM
I'm taking a long break from punting at the moment. Maybe other keen bros can help.
Punting prices will not return to affordable levels again, do you think?
Thanks to Covid19 and the inflation spiral that followed

GoldfishMan
18-01-2024, 06:53 AM
Punting prices will not return to affordable levels again, do you think?
Thanks to Covid19 and the inflation spiral that followed

I'd go further and say it was NEVER affordable to begin with. Even on a good income like 300k /annum. High inflation just makes it easier to see this fact.

ColesBag
18-01-2024, 07:42 AM
If by legit you mean will they jerk your cock until it unloads in exchange for money? Then yes.

It's the only type of massage place that I would frequent personally.

frisson
18-01-2024, 06:38 PM
I'd go further and say it was NEVER affordable to begin with. Even on a good income like 300k /annum. High inflation just makes it easier to see this fact.

Big call bro
The city or suburban RnT was affordable back in the preinflation days
Punting with WLs, I usually went to the more affordable suburban brothels that didn't rob 10% off your credit card, lol

pocket rocket
21-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Trying to scout around and see what's in the area and found Sunflower Massage but have not gone inside yet. Anyone know / been there ? Is it a legit place ?

To answer the OP's question, no it is not legit, yes it is a massage RnT, now run by Taiwanese, old chick boss, has 1 or 2 young girls everyday, not particularly attractive, standard Rnt prices, $20 - $30 HJ, $50 nude, other negotiable.

Hope that is a better answer than the other irrelevant guff that doesn't answer your question.

lurkking69
22-01-2024, 09:58 PM
To answer the OP's question, no it is not legit, yes it is a massage RnT, now run by Taiwanese, old chick boss, has 1 or 2 young girls everyday, not particularly attractive, standard Rnt prices, $20 - $30 HJ, $50 nude, other negotiable.

Hope that is a better answer than the other irrelevant guff that doesn't answer your question.

Yes, that is what I was looking for and now I come to realise there is no place with attractive girls ...