SORRY. THE HEADING HAS A TYPO

Apologize, I have reposted

BBFS not BBBJ

Please disregard this thread.

Sorry again

11Bravo
17-01-2024, 11:49 PM
Joys of avoiding BBBJ
He saw his GP, and was prescribed podophyllotoxin liquid for what was diagnosed genital warts.

Even with a condom, friction if the condom can cause microtears in the skin, and a woman with genital warts gives them to you through any abrasions in the skin. Without a condom the head of your penis is directly infected

I'll bite: BBBJ? Shouldn't that be BBFS. If it was a BJ, still pretty impressive she could take the WHOLE condom plus some...

And I preferred the old school method for warts: Cryotherapy, freezing with liquid nitrogen. Does take an office visit, but if you're lucky, pretty much one and done.

Athena
18-01-2024, 01:28 AM
Have a friend who I know through family
Anyway he let me know he returned from Thailand for the first time with a mate, just over a month ago. He was in Pattaya for a week as well as 1-2 other Thai places. I didn't ask in detail what he got up to, but he indulged as many single men would. He is 19
I asked him did you insist on protected sex?
He said 'definitely'
I know he was telling the truth with what happened next
He was really worried, so he confided with me that he had noticed an unusual small lump on the top of his penis shaft, where the condom ends if you wearing one. It was painless but small and raised
He saw his GP, and was prescribed podophyllotoxin liquid for what was diagnosed genital warts. It should be curable as it's in one place and very localised
He was told not to shave over the wart as that spreads the wart virus over the skin and makes it worse
He asked me not to tell his father and of course I haven't
Even with a condom, friction if the condom can cause microtears in the skin, and a woman with genital warts gives them to you through any abrasions in the skin. Without a condom the head of your penis is directly infected

I told him how lucky he is that he was wearing condoms throughout

I was very surprised he was so disciplined - he was a very reckless kid at school

He isn't so reckless after all

Bit weird that you hang out with teenagers and talk sex

frisson
18-01-2024, 07:43 AM
I'll bite: BBBJ? Shouldn't that be BBFS. If it was a BJ, still pretty impressive she could take the WHOLE condom plus some...

And I preferred the old school method for warts: Cryotherapy, freezing with liquid nitrogen. Does take an office visit, but if you're lucky, pretty much one and done.

Sorry, it was a typo. Joys of avoiding BBFS
I have reposted

ColesBag
18-01-2024, 07:46 AM
Bit weird that you hang out with teenagers and talk sex

Bit weird that you've started up your multi routine for the umpteenth time. The Gap is very nice this time of year, go & check it out.

frisson
18-01-2024, 07:56 AM
Sorry
Disregard this thread
The title has a typo
I have reposted