Services Provided This Session : BBJ DATY, FS in multiple positions

Looks : 7/10

Size/shape : Tall, ~170cm, B cup Natural, tight solid backside 7/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Language : China, English (good)

Value for money/recommend? :
Decent service, YMMV

My experience/comments :

Keen to drop a load and found out that Coral the Chinese MILF had shipped out of North Parramatta and was now working out of Meadowbank. Abit further away from me but I see her as worth the extra drive.

I have already tried Carol a few times now and it’s like a fine wine that gets better with time. This visit I bought in my trusty little whip.

On arrival, buzzed in, and was taken to the room. She was wearing a cute sun dress with thigh stockings on & some heels. Age is probably early 30s. Paid the damage for 60 min session, she went out the room where I then changed and lay down on the table. She gave a good massage first then went and grabbed the tickle tackle, ball cupping and stimulation. The purple headed yoghurt slinger was hard and couldn’t lay there any more. I turned over with some DFK and then straight to a mint BBBJ.

After 5 mins or so, I removed my rod from her mouth receptacle otherwise I’d had left her with a Pearl necklace. She has a nicely maintained landing strip. Her pussy tasted pretty darn good. I was DATY for a solid 10 mins and enjoyed watching her cum. We then had my whip, her bent over like she was ready to receive it doggy style. I was whipping her sexy peach of an ass (albeit gently, that she had happily agreed too) whilst she was turning around and slapping my cock.

Next I dommed and she let my enter her in doggy whilst facing the mirror and gave an amazing show! There she was in stockings and heels thrusting back onto my shaft with a freshly whipped ass. Slow, deep, fast, pausing to letting my hard fella slip in and out! Then bam, left a load onto her sexy ass.

She helped me clean up, we cuddled and I left keen to see her again. This place has lots of potential.

Monkeyman98
05-02-2024, 10:44 PM
Did you just pay $270 for an average MILF?
Good on you!

ConfusedLover
11-02-2024, 01:57 AM
How do I arrange? Call her up and ask for extra services? Does she have a bed if you call ahead? I love myself Chinese milfs hahaha

Backdraft69
11-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Have they dropped the price at this shop.
The last time I walked past a little sign said $90 for an hour.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quads1973
15-02-2024, 07:38 PM
https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6735395380/New-Meadowbank-Zenith-Massage-Sexy-New-Girls-Get-Happy-Time.html Pricing in the ad.