speranza
18-01-2024, 08:20 PM
Discuss................

Blackmore898
18-01-2024, 08:28 PM
I wish, i think the law just not allow.

thanatos
18-01-2024, 08:46 PM
I don't think AfterPay would be happy about that.

JSteel96
18-01-2024, 08:50 PM
and the brothels should accept PayPal to

jasng90
18-01-2024, 09:46 PM
why not apply for steppay and use it anywhere? pay by 4 just with your savings account though.

woodland
18-01-2024, 10:44 PM
bitcoin acceptance would be nice

Climax598
18-01-2024, 11:01 PM
Don't have money Don't fuck. Punting is for people having extra money. This afterpay thing for poor people like long before we have the "Laybuy" at Department store.

ryanpumper
19-01-2024, 04:33 AM
Busting a nut on credit lol

ColesBag
19-01-2024, 07:43 AM
The sex industry finds it difficult to access alot of financial services.

ditchtheboss
19-01-2024, 07:55 AM
No. Punting is expensive and addictive. If you can’t afford it with cash you could end up addicted and in debt. That’s an awful situation to be in with potentially disastrous consequences. Just no. No after pay no step pay. Instead of step pay I would save ahead of time and pay with cash

asiafever
19-01-2024, 08:15 AM
Afterpay holds up to 60% of sales for up to 90 days from businesses it considers "high risk", can't imagine shops going for that, especially when they're not exactly encouraging of card transactions as it stands.

And as was said, taking out credit, which is effectively what you're doing using afterpay, to pay for sex is a terrible idea.

ditchtheboss
19-01-2024, 08:21 AM
Afterpay holds up to 60% of sales for up to 90 days from businesses it considers "high risk", can't imagine shops going for that, especially when they're not exactly encouraging of card transactions as it stands.

And as was said, taking out credit, which is effectively what you're doing using afterpay, to pay for sex is a terrible idea.

I never used afterpay. I didn’t know they hold the money. That’s probably how they make a profit by holding the money and investing it

Painterdan
19-01-2024, 09:02 AM
Not going to get past the ESG test.

Although they could go back to bartering...

asiafever
19-01-2024, 09:07 AM
I never used afterpay. I didn’t know they hold the money. That’s probably how they make a profit by holding the money and investing it

Same, never used and will never use.

Soton
19-01-2024, 11:48 AM
Checked out now

Kiryu0
19-01-2024, 01:33 PM
Using after pay and whatnot is equivalent of going into debt to punt.

This is a vice. Trying to hold back on punting is hard enough, if you can't afford it in cash. This ain't for you.

Same goes with gambling.

Hidden Python
19-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Lol are you really going to trust a brothel, with your financial details, while you are fucking a $250 whore on credit, they are racking $$$$$$$$$$$$ up in multiple financial purchases and taking out loans in your name,
So stick to cash and stay anonymous and stay safe

11Bravo
19-01-2024, 04:02 PM
No. Punting is expensive and addictive. If you can’t afford it with cash you could end up addicted and in debt. That’s an awful situation to be in with potentially disastrous consequences. Just no. No after pay no step pay. Instead of step pay I would save ahead of time and pay with cash

Well said, excellent advice. Punting, like gambling, is for entertainment money that you can afford to lose. If you can't afford the CASH expenditure, NOT borrowed on credit, you can't afford to punt. Punting is a LUXURY, not a necessity, and it is NOT a relationship, it's BUSINESS.

frisson
19-01-2024, 07:12 PM
Afterpay? Wasn't that just a scam. I bet the charges were much more than credit card charges

Another awful COVID era fad

I treated Afterpay like I would treat a woman with active herpes. Stay well away

Raybo
19-01-2024, 11:43 PM
I have been offered interest free credit at brothels when I have used the excuse of not having enough cash......always declined. Just doesn't feel right.

xboyx
20-01-2024, 08:18 AM
To use Afterpay, businesses must first apply for Afterpay and get their approval. I doubt Afterpay will accept brothels.

Second, Afterpay takes a large commission per transaction (6% or so), the shop will need to pass on this cost to punters. Plus shops usually charge 10% GST if you don't pay cash. So if punters are prepared to pay the premium extra fee 6% x 10% that shops have to bear, then you can pay with Afterpay.

When you pay with Afterpay on eg OfficeWorks website, you don't pay any extra fees, that's because Officeworks is willing to swallow this fee on their own to get more sales. Don't think it's all free for you and them to use Afterpay.

gamer2
23-01-2024, 10:54 AM
I'm on board but rather than After Pay, some other form of payment (gift cards, paypal, etc). Just another level of complexity to not make punting obvious. I know cash is king but having $200 withdrawn every few weeks can be suspicious for some

priapus1966
23-01-2024, 07:33 PM
Demand for girls has exceeded supply for the last several years. Given that fact, the girls as suppliers call the shots on both prices and payment method. Any client who complicates the transaction in the wl/ml's eyes, will tend to be seen as a non- preferred client. It is in the clients own interest to pay cash

holi_day
23-01-2024, 08:09 PM
Then you have to Cumafter.

ColesBag
24-01-2024, 09:30 AM
Online payment or delayed payment systems aren't preferable to a W/L or M/L simply because the payment can be reversed.

Also what is to stop either a disgruntled client or competitor or ex-shop employee from grassing them up to the payment provider to say that they are providing sexual services which many, many financial services companies are currently not comfortable in providing.

Just pay cash, it's discreet which we all appreciate.

Silverfish
24-01-2024, 05:39 PM
Online payment or delayed payment systems aren't preferable to a W/L or M/L simply because the payment can be reversed.

Also what is to stop either a disgruntled client or competitor or ex-shop employee from grassing them up to the payment provider to say that they are providing sexual services which many, many financial services companies are currently not comfortable in providing.

Just pay cash, it's discreet which we all appreciate.

Cash is king. Some shops also give discount for cash payments

DrML202
25-01-2024, 02:32 AM
Someone should come up wth Sexpay

GoldfishMan
25-01-2024, 06:53 AM
Someone should come up wth Sexpay

Is that the one where you offer sex as payment for something? Sex is king, not cash.

xconcepx
29-01-2024, 02:59 AM
If you have AfterPay Plus it works in the shops.

Ease
29-01-2024, 06:44 AM
Most don’t take gift cards either unfortunately- that would be a great way to hide the trail if they did
. I asked a few places over the last few years and they need to add it as a service but I think it costs them to do it or they just don’t know about it

gamer2
29-01-2024, 10:36 AM
Most don’t take gift cards either unfortunately- that would be a great way to hide the trail if they did
. I asked a few places over the last few years and they need to add it as a service but I think it costs them to do it or they just don’t know about it

I'm supportive of gift cards as an alternative to payments

DATY
29-01-2024, 04:14 PM
You should only borrow if there’s a financial benefit. My two cents worth.

SlippinJimmy
30-01-2024, 03:12 PM
After pay would be horrible, after is when you realise how much you blew, with products you have something to show at least