PDA

View Full Version : Question Who's To Blame?

11Bravo
18-01-2024, 08:37 PM
Visited a regular ML at her shop that I'd booked 2 days in advance; this was NOT a walk-in. I always book 60 minutes to start quarter past the hour to give me time to make my public transit connections. This time, I made all the connections perfectly, so arrived actually early, before top of the hour. When I've done that in the past with other shops, I call the shop, ask if the girl is available now. If free, I walk the last 5 minutes to the shop. If not, I'll enjoy some fresh air. This time, I didn't bother to call, hitting an ATM, then making a couple of phone calls to touch base with friends while enjoying the sun. At the appointed time, I walk into the shop.

Mamasan greets me, big smile, the girl is waiting for me. It's exactly quarter past the hour. Into the room, the girl asks if I'd like the service first or the massage. First time for that question, I think a bit strange, but no reason to break the norm, so it's massage. Massage is VERY nice, time for the flip. We're 30 minutes in. Start on the extras, everything fine, MY pace and control. She even threw in some 69. On with the condom, multiple positions, no rush, all my call, and she, as she always does, nice moves to help me finish. ALL good.

I look at the clock (and I did note the time when we started), and it's 45 minutes in. She wipes me down, herself, dresses... She then apologizes, explaining that she would like to leave quickly, she has another customer waiting, so she would like to leave now, just at the top of the hour. I'm not a jailer, I pay her fee plus the shop fee (for 60 minutes, instinctively). Besides, it's not worth the aggro of trying to compute what the 45 minute fee is and explaining such. Off she goes, I dress myself. As I leave, mamasan gives me a BIG smile, saying she hoped I had enjoyed myself, and I should come again (pun intended).

Leaving, I'm content, nice massage, fun playtime. Unlike another different shop/girl where SHE rushed, here, for playtime, it wasn't rushed. But, once done, the exit, if not afterburner, full throttle. Fine, I don't need my hand held as I walk out the door.

So who's to blame?
Myself: if I'd simply called and asked if she could have started at the top of the hour, problem would not have occurred.

Girl: She obviously knew what was happening, hence the service/massage first question. I figure she cut the massage time by 10, and the cleanup/fond farewells by 5.

Mamasan: She obviously knew what was happening, she took the booking. No doubt in MY mind she also encouraged the girl to polish me off early, otherwise, the customer could be passed to another girl.

I understand it's BUSINESS for both: the girl gets another payday for sure, the Mamasan makes money and keeps the next customer. Both girl and mamasan are just trying to make it in the world. My ego is not so fragile that it would shatter (and besides, petrol is expensive so that Molotov cocktail might not be cost effective). It's more the principal. Depending on your perspective, I was either overcharged or shorted (I think the latter). I just don't like being played... at least in the negative sense...

No harm, no foul? Or foul and how many free throws? Just askin...

thanatos
18-01-2024, 08:53 PM
Should you have called? Maybe, but not in the sense that you are required to do so. It's a habit of yours that can work in your favour, so yeah, you should do it when ever you can.

If Mamasan knew what was happening, and she went as far as to encourage it? Then she is to blame. She's essentially stealing by asking you to pay for 60min and only getting 45min service.

I think you're completely in the right to feel like you were played. Even if by the end of the day you're like, "okay whatever, it was probably $20 difference", it still sucks. I know the feeling.

Sure, it's business. The shop, the girls, they're trying to make it in the world. But I also don't think it's fair for them to be tricky in this way. They're not making enough money? Fair enough. They can raise the prices. But pulling a fast one on you, and possibly others, is misleading.

RO1312
18-01-2024, 09:05 PM
Book on the hour. It would mess the businesses day up if every body decided to do that. Travel there earlier I think it’s pretty straight forward

You seemed to have walked out before speaking to reception

paulgallen
18-01-2024, 10:14 PM
Its all part of punting. Your a very accomplished experience punter. Just move on to the next punt. You said you left contend and it was good fun. Nothing to complain about. We don't always get 60 minutes all the time. Maybe you should bring s big clock next time and set the alarm for say 55 minutes and enforce the rule you ain't leaving before the hour is up.

trampslikeus55
18-01-2024, 10:32 PM
My penny. You were handled. You should not have had a booking ramped up on you, so that is the mamasans fault. And it becomes infuriating when the next booking gets the time requested. What excuse did he offer that made him more important. Your regular obviously has other regulars herself so it may be a better option to just ask for 45 minutes next time. If questioned just ask them to remember what happened last time and see if it draws an apology. 👍

woodland
18-01-2024, 10:43 PM
masamans need to do an ethics course before renewing their annual license.

AHLUNGOR
18-01-2024, 10:43 PM
Hey Brother Bravo,

Storm in a tea cup, no ?

The main thing is, you had a good time , the services and massage were all fine but you were short changed say 15 min ?

Assuming that’s a RnT shop ? So the difference in shop fees between 1 Hour vs 45 min is usually only $10/$15 ?

May be next time when you over run and the ML doesn’t charge you more and you can call that an even ?

Cheers

SmithChips
19-01-2024, 02:12 AM
What did you want out of the last 15 mins, if you got the key action you needed which is to finish happy?

Did you wish she would do e.g another 2 mins per positions? You said you were in control though.

I know it's a crappy feeling to feel shortchanged at times, and the majority of punters here probably have been shortchanged time at some point, but sometimes I don't know what to do in the last 10-15 mins once the deed is done!

ReginaldBubbles
19-01-2024, 03:47 AM
I always book 60 minutes to start quarter past the hour to give me time to make my public transit connections.

This is the bit I don't get. Why not just book on the hour or half hour and leave 15 minutes earlier?

SmithChips
19-01-2024, 03:54 AM
This is the bit I don't get. Why not just book on the hour or half hour and leave 15 minutes earlier?

Maybe he thinks he can last longer?

holi_day
19-01-2024, 05:56 AM
We may say it's just a little small thing, not worth taking it seriously or complaining.

But I can tell you a decent shop would make sure you get the time you pay for, or you pay for the time you get. Simple and period.

In this case, this shop FAILED to manage the booking in the first place, FAILED to inform customer the change of appointment time, FAILED to charge the right fee. The worst thing was, these were all done deliberately, to the shop's favor, to take advantage over a customer who did nothing wrong.

To OP: I would suggest you go other places, or at least have a chat to the shop if you still see value going back.

schloong
19-01-2024, 06:14 AM
Yeah,maybe a storm in a tea cup, but OP stated that he is a regular. Pretty poor form on the shop's part in my book. If I was diddled that way, then I would be a regular at that shop no more.

Just my 2 cents worth...

GoldfishMan
19-01-2024, 08:02 AM
My 2c.

Defo leaves a salty taste to be clearly short changed by 25% of the time you paid for. I mean, surely there must be some discipline in this thing, some rules that need to be adhered to, otherwise it's just gonna be chaos. What next, they can cut 30 mins off your 1hr booking if you came within that time?

On the other hand, bro Bravo, next time quit with the whole "1hr sesh, 15 min past the hour" bookings, ok? You're not making any friends doing that. You may find your regular no longer wanting to be your regular. If you absolutely have to (maybe you HAD to leave where you were on the hour?), just book a 45 min sesh instead of 1 hr. You've proven to yourself here that you can "fit" into a 45 min sesh and be happy with it.

ditchtheboss
19-01-2024, 08:12 AM
Well done mate. This is a difficult industry to deal with and you took the high road. I have chosen to leave early a few times when I finished my business, or she finished with me, and there was such a language barrier that there was no point sticking around. But that’s not your case.

I take a principled position on the shop cutting the booking short by 15 minutes without offering a portion of the money back or a discount in the next booking. Mamasan knew about it and the girl went with it. I’d say you can either take a principled view and not return to the shop or take the good advice form the other veteran punter to book 45 minutes. I find 45 minutes sufficient for a punt with a new girl. 1 hour or more only with regulars whom you know respect your time and the booking.

Bravo like others said, I respect the approach you took.

AHLUNGOR
19-01-2024, 09:26 AM
There are always two sides of the coin when it cums to session times.

Based on Bravo’s experience, he was clearly short changed of time on this occasion, granted everything he had expected were delivered but there probably could be some after play such as a little bit of head and shoulder massage to complete the session, just like T Nicole from Summerville provided to me on the last two sessions - and then she washed me in the shower too, all for the price of a 30 min quickie session. The difference between a 5 Star services vs a mediocre?

Some well managed shops such as 227 Broadway will put in writing that your shower times before and after are Not included in the session time you paid for, which inevitably gives an additional 5-10 min extra as well. And they always put a time gap between bookings too.

Private Mimi @Croydon has the same shower time policy as well. And I never ever got 30 min for my quickie session , always got 40/45 min instead.

Back to the OP, if he is happy with the shop since he’s a regular , then just move on and return at some point to see if things improves, May be that was just a rare one off. Otherwise , it’s an ocean out there.

Cheers

Double_Adapter
19-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Is it a case of 'le client n’a jamais tort' or 'caveat emptor'?

The OP was in control from the get go, yet was shortchanged by 15 minutes, leads me to believe perhaps it was the chick and/or mamasan who were in control. Either way he blew his load and left a happy man and that is the essence of punting.

Hidden Python
19-01-2024, 02:06 PM
A little tip, set your alarm on your phone for the time you pay for, and keep your phone close by so you can check it while changing positions,
I always try to start a session on the hour, so its easier to clock watch while fucking, as my little head tends to do all my thinking for me, and he can’t see a dam thing while drilling in that mine,

GoldfishMan
19-01-2024, 05:40 PM
Is it a case of 'le client n’a jamais tort' or 'caveat emptor'?

The OP was in control from the get go, yet was shortchanged by 15 minutes, leads me to believe perhaps it was the chick and/or mamasan who were in control. Either way he blew his load and left a happy man and that is the essence of punting.
... But he also paid for 15 mins of absolutely nothing. That was a glaring error from the shop.

They should've charged him for 45 mins only. If they were afraid of putting him off by telling him upfront before the deed was done, they could've pretended to be surprised at the outcome after that and refunded his 15 mins one way or another. It wasn't very well handled by the shop, TBH.

But, c'est la vie. I think prevention is the best solution. Ending a session at an odd time of the hour is just asking for trouble IMO.

11Bravo
19-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Appreciate, really, the opinions. If yours was not cited, hopefully addressed by another.

Book on the hour. It would mess the businesses day up if every body decided to do that. Travel there earlier I think it’s pretty straight forwardQuarter hour booking: for a couple of shops, it's when I can leave plus travel time plus some slack. It hasn't been a problem previously. And where I've been 15-20 minutes early for an "on the hour/half hour" booking, 75-80% of the time, I'm told to "come on down..."(pun intended). Like today, booked an hour at 11:30 with a regular, walked in 10 minutes early, she was available, starting 20 past the hour. Finished an hour later, 12:20... Earlier this week, when I was a walk-in just past 11:00, I was told that only 45 minutes was available... So... Having considerable experience with the Asian work ethic, girls hate down time because they're NOT earning money. Shops want to maximize their staff and their space. Good ones are mosaic masters.

Storm in a tea cup, no ?
The main thing is, you had a good time , the services and massage were all fine but you were short changed say 15 min ?
Assuming that’s a RnT shop ? So the difference in shop fees between 1 Hour vs 45 min is usually only $10/$15 ?For sure, money negligible... it's the principal. I always say look at the other side of the coin. If I'd booked/paid for 45, but insisted on 60 to finish, I don't think girl/shop would be happy/consider it fair. The girl played it correctly, shortening massage time to allow relaxation time. But it's a GREAT massage. Mimi NEVER would, but would anyone feel fully satisfied if Mimi shorted you 15 minutes of her massage? Plus, I just think it's unfair to all the ladies/mamasans who do deliver... Yoyo always gives the paid for time, and will tell YOU, "Not yet, there is time" (clock watching in the good sense).

What did you want out of the last 15 mins, if you got the key action you needed which is to finish happy? Did you wish she would do e.g another 2 mins per positions? You said you were in control though.See above. I missed the 10 minutes of massage prior to, and, as I said, it's a good Part 1.

In this case, this shop FAILED to manage the booking in the first place, FAILED to inform customer the change of appointment time, FAILED to charge the right fee. The worst thing was, these were all done deliberately, to the shop's favor, to take advantage over a customer who did nothing wrong. From THEIR point of view, the shop took care of the employee first (and themselves), increasing income, at the expense of the customer. For the fee, to be honest, like I originally posted, I just handed the 60 minute fee to her by habit. She is a nice girl, only works this shop twice a week, not others, according to her, which I TEND to believe as I have her WeChat and I'd think it would benefit her to let me know of other days/shops.

Thing is, IF either had told me of the situation BEFOREHAND, I wouldn't have had a problem. SLIGHTLY disappointed, but would have appreciated the respect.

On the other hand, bro Bravo, next time quit with the whole "1hr sesh, 15 min past the hour" bookings, ok? You're not making any friends doing that. You may find your regular no longer wanting to be your regular. If you absolutely have to (maybe you HAD to leave where you were on the hour?), just book a 45 min sesh instead of 1 hr. You've proven to yourself here that you can "fit" into a 45 min sesh and be happy with it.I see your point, but as I've said, was never a problem prior. Plus, while I book with the shop, she is informed by me of the booking directly the day before. Likewise, MY experience, chorus line, not lead singers, appreciate repeat business. Small shop, small staff, rotating.

A little tip, set your alarm on your phone for the time you pay for, and keep your phone close by so you can check it while changing positions,
I always try to start a session on the hour, so its easier to clock watch while fucking, as my little head tends to do all my thinking for me, and he can’t see a dam thing while drilling in that mine,Having been shorted previously (different girl/shop), I've reminded myself to note the time when I take off my watch, note the time on the room's clock (along with any fast/slow timing), and note the time when I finish (both senses of the word). No, I'm not anal retentive (OK, full disclosure, occasionally), it's just for my own sense of service, as I've said, to me, AND to other providers (plus to note in AR's). Frankly, I was a bit surprised at the end, but now realize she was, no slam, clever with her time allocation if not exactly forthcoming. Given I'm a pushover (as all who are familiar with my posts), I really can't be upset with her for trying to increase her income at 15 minutes of my time (IF my life is that short, I've got BIGGER problems...)

I take a principled position on the shop cutting the booking short by 15 minutes without offering a portion of the money back or a discount in the next booking. Mamasan knew about it and the girl went with it. I’d say you can either take a principled view and not return to the shop or take the good advice form the other veteran punter to book 45 minutes. I find 45 minutes sufficient for a punt with a new girl. 1 hour or more only with regulars whom you know respect your time and the booking.And here I sit, a bit red in the face (OK, today's punt was EXHAUSING), but that's not the reason. Full disclosure: I did send a message to the mamasan just saying I did realize I was shorted; don't want to be marked as a mark. Damn memory... AFTER sending, a neuron flashed, and I recalled my very FIRST booking with the lady, I had to cancel at the literally last minute (OK, 30 minutes) due to a problem that had to be handled NOW with literally a U-turn in the travel. The mamasan handled it very magnanimously. So I do feel a bit chastened at my pettiness, and (who was the nut job ranting about Karma, now banned, thankfully...), maybe he WAS onto something.

Bottom line, while previously the day had one regular, now there are two who alternate weeks. Like MacArthur, I will return, or Arnold, I'll be back.

Athena
19-01-2024, 05:53 PM
There are always two sides of the coin when it cums to session times.

Based on Bravo’s experience, he was clearly short changed of time on this occasion, granted everything he had expected were delivered but there probably could be some after play such as a little bit of head and shoulder massage to complete the session, just like T Nicole from Summerville provided to me on the last two sessions - and then she washed me in the shower too, all for the price of a 30 min quickie session. The difference between a 5 Star services vs a mediocre?

Some well managed shops such as 227 Broadway will put in writing that your shower times before and after are Not included in the session time you paid for, which inevitably gives an additional 5-10 min extra as well. And they always put a time gap between bookings too.

Private Mimi @Croydon has the same shower time policy as well. And I never ever got 30 min for my quickie session , always got 40/45 min instead.

Back to the OP, if he is happy with the shop since he’s a regular , then just move on and return at some point to see if things improves, May be that was just a rare one off. Otherwise , it’s an ocean out there.

Cheers

Is your water drinking time included or is it additional time like showering?

frisson
19-01-2024, 07:00 PM
Thanks for your thread

Here is my 2 cents

1. You got way more than a massage. Enjoy the experiences you received. This is a win
2. Sounds like the ML was a thoughtful person. This is a win
3. You stayed classy, you didn't get too fussed, you didn't lose that much money. The mamasan likes you. This is a win
4. You are always going to compromise yourself sooner or later if you are rushed with public transport and expect the world to confirm with you rocking up at 15 minutes past the hour. A ML sooner or later will want to leave early, not commonly, but certainly will happen. Business awaits.

Best you don't have those time constraints and book on the hour imho

I would swap your punt in a heart beat for many of the boring HJ sessions I have had with RnT. I now negotiate at the start with my trousers on. You received a nice service from what you describe
Certain no indications of the dreaded 'dud' punt

11Bravo
19-01-2024, 10:33 PM
Thanks for your thread

Here is my 2 cents

1. You got way more than a massage. Enjoy the experiences you received. This is a win
2. Sounds like the ML was a thoughtful person. This is a win
3. You stayed classy, you didn't get too fussed, you didn't lose that much money. The mamasan likes you. This is a win
4. You are always going to compromise yourself sooner or later if you are rushed with public transport and expect the world to confirm with you rocking up at 15 minutes past the hour. A ML sooner or later will want to leave early, not commonly, but certainly will happen. Business awaits.

Best you don't have those time constraints and book on the hour imho

I would swap your punt in a heart beat for many of the boring HJ sessions I have had with RnT. I now negotiate at the start with my trousers on. You received a nice service from what you describe
Certain no indications of the dreaded 'dud' punt
ALL your points are valid and I agree with all.
2. Yes, she is, that's why she's a regular.
4. Point well taken and I fully understand "Business awaits". Common sense dictates that no provider enjoys the job - it's a means to an end, and she is working towards that, whatever it is.

And the nice service? Without a doubt, and again, why she's a regular.

GoldfishMan
20-01-2024, 07:28 AM
11Bravo, I'm not gonna quote your long post to save space, but even if you didn't have any issues in previous bookings doing it this way, you ending the booking at odd times just increases the likelihood of shit like this happening to your booking. Simply because most other punters would not be making their bookings to start at odd times.

massage addict
20-01-2024, 08:42 AM
Mammasan is in the wrong she knows what she is doing. I would not be happy at all on principle.

To every saying he is fucking up the shop by booking quater past the hr your fucken kidding yourselves. You can book 30 mins, 45 mins, 60 mins, 90 mins. If your booking on the hr only 1 of these options leaves the girl available for another booking on the hr. Is the girl supposed to wait until the hr strikes for her next booking?
If your a walk in do you need to wait until the top of hr? Get the fuck outta here!

frisson
20-01-2024, 08:54 AM
I do agree with OP that a shop should respect your booking.

You are probably a gentleman, and sometimes there is a price to pay for being very nice and accommodating. Cant avoid the feeling that the shop took advantage of your good nature. That's fine, you guys have longstanding 'business' dealings

At a shop you like, sometimes you go with the flow. You usually have some future good times, to make up for the inconveniences

This issue I bet would be less likely if you punted at a quiet time. I know you can't do that

If you are booking at a busy time, the shop has a conflict of interest and unjustifiably will try to please multiple punters at once

That ML probably attracts a lot of clients. Good luck to her. It pays the bills. The ML you like is not just your favourite, but the favourite of another punter who books on the hour

There was a TV game show where the contestant is put in a tall narrow glass tank with money ($50 notes) flying around, and a fan on the floor of the tank blowing the money around the tank. The contestant had 1 minute to grab as much cash as possible

That my friend is the analogy for a popular ML at peak times in a shop

Not justifying it for one moment. You do deserve not to have your punt stopped 15 minutes early

Hope your next punt is a great punt

frisson
20-01-2024, 08:59 AM
Mammasan is in the wrong she knows what she is doing. I would not be happy at all on principle

Agree with you

At the start of each punt with this lady at this shop (It's one of OPs regulars), I will be just reminding her and the manager that I am paying for a 1 hour not 45 minute session

It's laborious but that's what I would be doing

But it's not worth getting aggro about it in the shop, in that scenario you just have to ensure it doesn't happen again. Or you can choose to not return

GoldfishMan
20-01-2024, 09:57 AM
Mammasan is in the wrong she knows what she is doing. I would not be happy at all on principle.

To every saying he is fucking up the shop by booking quater past the hr your fucken kidding yourselves. You can book 30 mins, 45 mins, 60 mins, 90 mins. If your booking on the hr only 1 of these options leaves the girl available for another booking on the hr. Is the girl supposed to wait until the hr strikes for her next booking?
If your a walk in do you need to wait until the top of hr? Get the fuck outta here!

All about probability of shit happening, bro. How many punters book a sesh to start at 5:15pm vs those who book to start at 5:30pm or 5pm? You’re just more likely to get this problem if you time your sesh to end at such odd times, that’s all.

frisson
20-01-2024, 06:45 PM
I see your point, but as I've said, was never a problem prior
Wish you well

This quote is a classic

It MAY indeed have been a problem with the shop if you are doing the "15 minutes past the hour bookings, for 60 minutes" at peak times

The shop and possibly the ML just didn't want to lose face by telling you. Peak hour is the key. Noone cares if you do this 15 minutes past the hour booking, when there aren't 2-3 other punters wanting to book on the hour close to your booking

Eventually the opportunity came up to double book, and the greed got the better of them

It was just a matter of time

Lots of punters knocking down the door speaks louder than a punter who has his preferences for a booking. It's all business to them

Vader
20-01-2024, 07:30 PM
I think that you all need to get a life...

frisson
20-01-2024, 07:37 PM
I think that you all need to get a life...

Unrelated question. Do you take off your mask during a punt?

massage addict
21-01-2024, 07:52 AM
All about probability of shit happening, bro. How many punters book a sesh to start at 5:15pm vs those who book to start at 5:30pm or 5pm? You’re just more likely to get this problem if you time your sesh to end at such odd times, that’s all.

Heaps mate the time of your booking only has to do with 2 things.
1. What time you can get to the shop by.
2. What time the girl you are booking is available.
That's it.

frisson
21-01-2024, 08:57 AM
That's it.

Bookings at busier times 4:15pm or 5:15pm for 60 minutes makes it harder for other punters to book after your session
If I want to book a 1 hour session, I want to start on the hour. It's also easy to look at the clock at any time and see how much time has elapsed

Double_Adapter
21-01-2024, 10:07 AM
Sounds like the punting equivalent of the chaos theory-butterfly effect

11Bravo
21-01-2024, 06:54 PM
If your a walk in do you need to wait until the top of hr? Get the fuck outta here!OK, everyone who is saying booking at an "off" time is destabilizing is concerned about the effect on THEMSELVES. While it might be easier for the OTHER customers, the girl/shop doesn't care. BOTH want to be utilized as much as possible during the working day. No workee, no moneyee. EVERY time I've been early, called to ask about her availability, the ONLY time I'm told to wait is if she's busy. Otherwise, it's "she's waiting for you", the "you" being my wallet. I have NEVER been told that she's available but since the time is not on the hour/half-hour, wait for the clock to chime.

I FULLY understand that 15 minutes is no big deal. So, if you (and that's the 2nd person plural form) are told she's running "a little bit late", time your arrival appropriately, or else have a cup of coffee, sit on a park bench enjoying the sun and wind (like I do), and wait 15 minutes for her to be available. Yes, you might run "over the standard", but it will even out eventually... Geesh.

frissonLet me clear up some misunderstandings.

You are probably a gentleman Many would say yes, others no.

That's fine, you guys have longstanding 'business' dealingsI would not call 3 times over 6 weeks "longstanding". Granted, I am distinctive, but the mamasan and I have had approximately 2 minutes of TOTAL conversation over that time. Bookings are via WeChat - simple "I would like", "OK", "I confirm".

This issue I bet would be less likely if you punted at a quiet time.

It MAY indeed have been a problem with the shop if you are doing the "15 minutes past the hour bookings, for 60 minutes" at peak timesNot familiar with "slow"/"peak" traffic hours, but methinks 11:15AM on a Thursday morning is not exactly rush hour.

That ML probably attracts a lot of clients. Good luck to her. It pays the bills. The ML you like is not just your favourite, but the favourite of another punter who books on the hourHopefully she does have a lot of clients, but I don't get that impression, and I'm a pretty good judge of opera chorus line/soloists. If I did get sideswiped by a whale, I won't complain. I am honest, everyone knows I have an expiration date.

The shop and possibly the ML just didn't want to lose face by telling you.And that is THE mistake. Told up front, NAP.

It's all business to themAs it should be. The girl handled it well, I don't have a problem with her. The shop... Different story. The other time I was shorted (different shop/girl), I did also send a message to that mamasan. She acknowledge her error (having a provider do double duty as receptionist when the mamasan was absent). That I appreciate. This mamasan, no reply. Fine, but she's off my Christmas card list.

Bookings at busier times 4:15pm or 5:15pm for 60 minutes makes it harder for other punters to book after your session. If I want to book a 1 hour session, I want to start on the hourWhy? Myself, most ladies I know, most mamasans, have NO trouble telling time and can add current time + 60 to calculate the next start time. If it's a 45 minute booking, perfect fit. A 30 minute booking, she's got 15 minutes of slack. If a 60, "hold your horses there, Tonto..."

All about probability of shit happening, bro. How many punters book a sesh to start at 5:15pm vs those who book to start at 5:30pm or 5pm? You’re just more likely to get this problem if you time your sesh to end at such odd times, that’s all.I don't know, if I punched out at 5:00 and the shop was a block away... why waste MY time AND the girl's time (if she was available). As I've said, why waste YOUR time sitting on a bench and HER time sitting in the break room waiting for your arrival WHEN it's not necessary. I don't have any stats, but I'd bet most girls would say "start now" as I am under NO impression that she is enjoying the anticipation of my arrival alone (i.e. I'd better have my wallet with me). I might remind her of Christmas, but she doesn't want to delay opening that package any longer than necessary...

At the start of each punt with this lady at this shop (It's one of OPs regulars), I will be just reminding her and the manager that I am paying for a 1 hour not 45 minute sessionNah, not worth the bother, though, truth be told, I DID have to say that just the other week. Another punter was just disappearing up the stairs when the mamasan yelled after him (to the provider), "45 minutes". I followed less than a minute later (BASIC traffic law, leave sufficient breaking space in front of you), got into the room, good massage, and when I thought the "flip" came early, I mentioned to the "first time with me" girl that I had booked "an hour". Bless her heart, she "of little English" got out her phone, translated from Mandarin "60 minutes", and got my nod. She just smiled this knowing smile. She definitely knew time management.

That's it.And when there's a match... "Come on down" and play "The Price is Right". The OLD cliche, "A bird in the hand..." (though in my case, it's a bald headed eagle...) And "in the hand" is most definitely a euphemism...

Bookings at busier times 4:15pm or 5:15pm for 60 minutes makes it harder for other punters to book after your session.As I said at the top, to many I'm a nice guy, to others, not. If you've made it this far, here's your (again, 2nd person plural) Easter egg: I don't care about the convenience of other punters. You (2nd person plural) are adults, you can take care of yourself. I'm interested in doing my benevolent duty of helping to support an industrious lady to our mutual benefit.

And all of this is tongue in cheek, right? Though honestly, none of you are on my Christmas card list...

frisson
21-01-2024, 07:45 PM
Though honestly, none of you are on my Christmas card list...

I don't mind what you posted generally, but this hurt

Jack-Jack
21-01-2024, 08:48 PM
Visited a regular ML at her shop that I'd booked 2 days in advance; this was NOT a walk-in. I always book 60 minutes to start quarter past the hour to give me time to make my public transit connections. This time, I made all the connections perfectly, so arrived actually early, before top of the hour. When I've done that in the past with other shops, I call the shop, ask if the girl is available now. If free, I walk the last 5 minutes to the shop. If not, I'll enjoy some fresh air. This time, I didn't bother to call, hitting an ATM, then making a couple of phone calls to touch base with friends while enjoying the sun. At the appointed time, I walk into the shop.

Mamasan greets me, big smile, the girl is waiting for me. It's exactly quarter past the hour. Into the room, the girl asks if I'd like the service first or the massage. First time for that question, I think a bit strange, but no reason to break the norm, so it's massage. Massage is VERY nice, time for the flip. We're 30 minutes in. Start on the extras, everything fine, MY pace and control. She even threw in some 69. On with the condom, multiple positions, no rush, all my call, and she, as she always does, nice moves to help me finish. ALL good.

I look at the clock (and I did note the time when we started), and it's 45 minutes in. She wipes me down, herself, dresses... She then apologizes, explaining that she would like to leave quickly, she has another customer waiting, so she would like to leave now, just at the top of the hour. I'm not a jailer, I pay her fee plus the shop fee (for 60 minutes, instinctively). Besides, it's not worth the aggro of trying to compute what the 45 minute fee is and explaining such. Off she goes, I dress myself. As I leave, mamasan gives me a BIG smile, saying she hoped I had enjoyed myself, and I should come again (pun intended).

Leaving, I'm content, nice massage, fun playtime. Unlike another different shop/girl where SHE rushed, here, for playtime, it wasn't rushed. But, once done, the exit, if not afterburner, full throttle. Fine, I don't need my hand held as I walk out the door.

So who's to blame?
Myself: if I'd simply called and asked if she could have started at the top of the hour, problem would not have occurred.

Girl: She obviously knew what was happening, hence the service/massage first question. I figure she cut the massage time by 10, and the cleanup/fond farewells by 5.

Mamasan: She obviously knew what was happening, she took the booking. No doubt in MY mind she also encouraged the girl to polish me off early, otherwise, the customer could be passed to another girl.

I understand it's BUSINESS for both: the girl gets another payday for sure, the Mamasan makes money and keeps the next customer. Both girl and mamasan are just trying to make it in the world. My ego is not so fragile that it would shatter (and besides, petrol is expensive so that Molotov cocktail might not be cost effective). It's more the principal. Depending on your perspective, I was either overcharged or shorted (I think the latter). I just don't like being played... at least in the negative sense...

No harm, no foul? Or foul and how many free throws? Just askin...

NO Offense bro but i reckon the ML played u and the mamasan either doesnt care about shop rep, reviews on here or simply cant put 2 and 2 togehter and let the girls or popular girls do as they please.

i often head to shops early in case something happens like traffic, cant find parking or train delays etc and where my session does start earlier the bell buzzer or ML//WL phone alarm gets adjusted eg starts when u enter room

so all in all u lost 15mins is that right? i call that BS that the girl had another customer cos if u arrived earlier and she had another customer back to back after u if only gives her more time to clean and freshen up unless she miraculously managed to squeeze in a half hr customer and then poush that other cusomter back by 15mins which dont make sense

i reckon she finished with u early and had time to spare and saw ur a gentleman and easy going guy so just ended it early and went to dressing room to scroll tik tok and insta LOL and mamassan knowing her schedule and what time u guys started and booking duration not saying anything means she doesnt care for ur business or shop rep

next time either tell the girl u have time spare or if shy like me tell the mamasan or papasan
if they dont give 2 fks take ur business elsewhere its ur money unless the girls there are top quality and young and almost all offer extra why bother going back and blacklist that girl if she took ur for a fool and took advantage shes only gonna try pull that off again

not too many exp but in recent memory when this girl that was supper hot finished my with NHJ and still hand time after wiping me town etc she sat ok sit back and move head back i give u neck and head massage. I was l;ike oh really? and she said yea still some time left. girls like these are the ones that get repeat customer and longer bookings

another time i was at shop and the WL set her own alarm as i dont think that shop has own buzzer and intercom and i swear she set it at like 5-10 mins earlier so first alarm went off with 15-20mins to go and i was like wtf....she was adamant her timer was correct but I didn't argue with her as reception knows when i started and my booking was on time complained and they just said sorry we will chat with her i banned that shop from my list for a few months unless i saw a super star that made me revisit.

frisson
21-01-2024, 09:22 PM
Not too many exp but in recent memory when this girl that was supper hot finished my with NHJ and still hand time after wiping me town etc she sat ok sit back and move head back i give u neck and head massage. I was l;ike oh really? and she said yea still some time left. girls like these are the ones that get repeat customer and longer bookings

That is the definition of good service. The ML being respectful of the time you have paid for

Give feedback to the manager if the ML clocks off 15 minutes early and plays on her phone

Punting is expensive these days

Athena
21-01-2024, 10:45 PM
OK, everyone who is saying booking at an "off" time is destabilizing is concerned about the effect on THEMSELVES. While it might be easier for the OTHER customers, the girl/shop doesn't care. BOTH want to be utilized as much as possible during the working day. No workee, no moneyee. EVERY time I've been early, called to ask about her availability, the ONLY time I'm told to wait is if she's busy. Otherwise, it's "she's waiting for you", the "you" being my wallet. I have NEVER been told that she's available but since the time is not on the hour/half-hour, wait for the clock to chime.

I FULLY understand that 15 minutes is no big deal. So, if you (and that's the 2nd person plural form) are told she's running "a little bit late", time your arrival appropriately, or else have a cup of coffee, sit on a park bench enjoying the sun and wind (like I do), and wait 15 minutes for her to be available. Yes, you might run "over the standard", but it will even out eventually... Geesh.

Let me clear up some misunderstandings.

Many would say yes, others no.

I would not call 3 times over 6 weeks "longstanding". Granted, I am distinctive, but the mamasan and I have had approximately 2 minutes of TOTAL conversation over that time. Bookings are via WeChat - simple "I would like", "OK", "I confirm".

Not familiar with "slow"/"peak" traffic hours, but methinks 11:15AM on a Thursday morning is not exactly rush hour.

Hopefully she does have a lot of clients, but I don't get that impression, and I'm a pretty good judge of opera chorus line/soloists. If I did get sideswiped by a whale, I won't complain. I am honest, everyone knows I have an expiration date.

And that is THE mistake. Told up front, NAP.

As it should be. The girl handled it well, I don't have a problem with her. The shop... Different story. The other time I was shorted (different shop/girl), I did also send a message to that mamasan. She acknowledge her error (having a provider do double duty as receptionist when the mamasan was absent). That I appreciate. This mamasan, no reply. Fine, but she's off my Christmas card list.

Why? Myself, most ladies I know, most mamasans, have NO trouble telling time and can add current time + 60 to calculate the next start time. If it's a 45 minute booking, perfect fit. A 30 minute booking, she's got 15 minutes of slack. If a 60, "hold your horses there, Tonto..."

I don't know, if I punched out at 5:00 and the shop was a block away... why waste MY time AND the girl's time (if she was available). As I've said, why waste YOUR time sitting on a bench and HER time sitting in the break room waiting for your arrival WHEN it's not necessary. I don't have any stats, but I'd bet most girls would say "start now" as I am under NO impression that she is enjoying the anticipation of my arrival alone (i.e. I'd better have my wallet with me). I might remind her of Christmas, but she doesn't want to delay opening that package any longer than necessary...

Nah, not worth the bother, though, truth be told, I DID have to say that just the other week. Another punter was just disappearing up the stairs when the mamasan yelled after him (to the provider), "45 minutes". I followed less than a minute later (BASIC traffic law, leave sufficient breaking space in front of you), got into the room, good massage, and when I thought the "flip" came early, I mentioned to the "first time with me" girl that I had booked "an hour". Bless her heart, she "of little English" got out her phone, translated from Mandarin "60 minutes", and got my nod. She just smiled this knowing smile. She definitely knew time management.

And when there's a match... "Come on down" and play "The Price is Right". The OLD cliche, "A bird in the hand..." (though in my case, it's a bald headed eagle...) And "in the hand" is most definitely a euphemism...

As I said at the top, to many I'm a nice guy, to others, not. If you've made it this far, here's your (again, 2nd person plural) Easter egg: I don't care about the convenience of other punters. You (2nd person plural) are adults, you can take care of yourself. I'm interested in doing my benevolent duty of helping to support an industrious lady to our mutual benefit.

And all of this is tongue in cheek, right? Though honestly, none of you are on my Christmas card list...

All of this cos you got ripped $10

Double_Adapter
21-01-2024, 10:56 PM
Found this hack which might come in handy if you get short changed .

https://youtu.be/X0AoOdX4k3w?si=418bpBtTjUAVEDMT

11Bravo
21-01-2024, 11:10 PM
NO Offense bro but i reckon the ML played u and the mamasan either doesnt care about shop rep, reviews on here or simply cant put 2 and 2 togehter and let the girls or popular girls do as they please.

i often head to shops early in case something happens like traffic, cant find parking or train delays etc and where my session does start earlier the bell buzzer or ML//WL phone alarm gets adjusted eg starts when u enter room

so all in all u lost 15mins is that right? i call that BS that the girl had another customer cos if u arrived earlier and she had another customer back to back after u if only gives her more time to clean and freshen up unless she miraculously managed to squeeze in a half hr customer and then poush that other cusomter back by 15mins which dont make sense

i reckon she finished with u early and had time to spare and saw ur a gentleman and easy going guy so just ended it early and went to dressing room to scroll tik tok and insta LOL and mamassan knowing her schedule and what time u guys started and booking duration not saying anything means she doesnt care for ur business or shop rep

next time either tell the girl u have time spare or if shy like me tell the mamasan or papasan
if they dont give 2 fks take ur business elsewhere its ur money unless the girls there are top quality and young and almost all offer extra why bother going back and blacklist that girl if she took ur for a fool and took advantage shes only gonna try pull that off again

not too many exp but in recent memory when this girl that was supper hot finished my with NHJ and still hand time after wiping me town etc she sat ok sit back and move head back i give u neck and head massage. I was l;ike oh really? and she said yea still some time left. girls like these are the ones that get repeat customer and longer bookings

another time i was at shop and the WL set her own alarm as i dont think that shop has own buzzer and intercom and i swear she set it at like 5-10 mins earlier so first alarm went off with 15-20mins to go and i was like wtf....she was adamant her timer was correct but I didn't argue with her as reception knows when i started and my booking was on time complained and they just said sorry we will chat with her i banned that shop from my list for a few months unless i saw a super star that made me revisit.

Amazing, I disagree with everything in your post. She didn't go to freshen up (she'd taken a minute to do that in MY room), and she didn't go to scroll tik-tok because I heard her say hello to the next customer and as I passed the "break" room, she wasn't there (small shop). She walked directly into the room next door (I actually felt a bit bad for that next customer...)

I don't have to tell a lady anything, and I'm NOT shy. They KNOW. Some say old, I say experienced, and it shows. The ladies ARE astute. Why would I blacklist a girl for a minor infraction? That's just cutting off your nose to spite your face. There IS a reason why this was the THIRD visit, and in case you have trouble with reading comprehension as you seem to have with understanding the function of the shift key, it's because she's GOOD, both in massage and extras. MY experience, the girl will remember and over-compensate on my next visit. Could be wrong, but I'll play the odds, given this session she offered some extras to the extras unbidden...

As far as the additional massages after the extras? Who DOESN'T do that? At least if there's any time left (I don't mind the last 5 minutes devoted to me dressing and her cleaning up the room). Just this past week, 2 others, for the curtain call after the final act, they climbed up on the table for a thigh and shin massage (nice views too). Another did a quite nice neck massage, you know, you're laying on your back, she reaches UNDER you, way down, and massages your neck while supporting your head. Another girl didn't because it was a real debacle, and this girl who, let me make this clear, asked me if it was OK to leave, apologizing. That's not a red card, not even a yellow, just a non-verbal look...

I've enough experience, some here, a lot elsewhere, to be able to tell the scammers from the "made a decision"-ers.

And one last point of order: Perhaps unlike yours, my mother was not promiscuous, so I KNOW who all my siblings are. Just because we share the same hobby, read the same webpages, does NOT make us "Bro's". And if I ruffled some feathers, like I said above, I DON'T CARE.

All of this cos you got ripped $10Wow, what is happening to reading comprehension?

So let me be CLEAR:
It wasn't just the $10, it was 15 minutes of MY life...

Either that, or it's just fun and I'm a bit bored...

Take your pick. You have a 50/50 chance of being correct.

I don't mind what you posted generally, but this hurtCuts have to be make. If you think punting is expensive, have you seen the cost of postage...? Geesh.

Athena
22-01-2024, 12:54 AM
Amazing, I disagree with everything in your post. She didn't go to freshen up (she'd taken a minute to do that in MY room), and she didn't go to scroll tik-tok because I heard her say hello to the next customer and as I passed the "break" room, she wasn't there (small shop). She walked directly into the room next door (I actually felt a bit bad for that next customer...)

I don't have to tell a lady anything, and I'm NOT shy. They KNOW. Some say old, I say experienced, and it shows. The ladies ARE astute. Why would I blacklist a girl for a minor infraction? That's just cutting off your nose to spite your face. There IS a reason why this was the THIRD visit, and in case you have trouble with reading comprehension as you seem to have with understanding the function of the shift key, it's because she's GOOD, both in massage and extras. MY experience, the girl will remember and over-compensate on my next visit. Could be wrong, but I'll play the odds, given this session she offered some extras to the extras unbidden...

As far as the additional massages after the extras? Who DOESN'T do that? At least if there's any time left (I don't mind the last 5 minutes devoted to me dressing and her cleaning up the room). Just this past week, 2 others, for the curtain call after the final act, they climbed up on the table for a thigh and shin massage (nice views too). Another did a quite nice neck massage, you know, you're laying on your back, she reaches UNDER you, way down, and massages your neck while supporting your head. Another girl didn't because it was a real debacle, and this girl who, let me make this clear, asked me if it was OK to leave, apologizing. That's not a red card, not even a yellow, just a non-verbal look...

I've enough experience, some here, a lot elsewhere, to be able to tell the scammers from the "made a decision"-ers.

And one last point of order: Perhaps unlike yours, my mother was not promiscuous, so I KNOW who all my siblings are. Just because we share the same hobby, read the same webpages, does NOT make us "Bro's". And if I ruffled some feathers, like I said above, I DON'T CARE.

Wow, what is happening to reading comprehension?

So let me be CLEAR:
It wasn't just the $10, it was 15 minutes of MY life...

Either that, or it's just fun and I'm a bit bored...

Take your pick. You have a 50/50 chance of being correct.

Cuts have to be make. If you think punting is expensive, have you seen the cost of postage...? Geesh.

I was speaking about the actual higher cost.

If i base it off of 15 min of your life then all this complaining about being ripped off for $1.50.

11Bravo
22-01-2024, 09:38 AM
I was speaking about the actual higher cost.

If i base it off of 15 min of your life then all this complaining about being ripped off for $1.50.
Money and time are, in my case, BOTH finite resources. With money, $10 is down at the noise level, it won't even buy you a Big Mac. That's why I always opt for the 60 over 45 minutes option. Time? 15 minutes is, HOPEFULLY, also down at the noise level in MY life. But sharing it with certain skilled providers... THAT is WORTH something, and again why I always take the 60 minute option. Even for a "first time for me" provider, when I take a car for a test drive, I don't want to JUST drive her around the block. I want to see how she performs out on the course, on the curves, on the straights, acceleration, braking, and especially at the finish line...:slobber:

Finally, some say "old", I say "experienced", for us, a good massage IS part of the attraction...:smile:

11Bravo
22-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Had to shift to a Plan B, so booked 1 hour, on the half hour. On my way, had misjudged travel time and would arrive just before the top of the hour. Messaged the shop that I could start top of the hour. Shop said 20 minutes past would be fine. So maybe someone else had booked the previous hour's quarter past option, or maybe the shop could handle the odd start time. Anyway, worked for ALL concerned, I got my hour, the shop got their fee, she got her service fee, and both ready for the next booking slightly earlier than expected.:smile:

Will_1_am
22-01-2024, 02:08 PM
I would guess most of us have been taken advantage of in these situations. I definitely have.
This is how I think it goes. I arrive at 12.20 and ask for an hour with girl A. Girl A has a booking at 1.00. If shop values my custom (maybe I'm regular there or maybe they value everyone's custom) they'll tell me only 45 minutes available then try to get me in and out in less than 45 (prob 35) OR make the next punter wait 5/10 mins for his booking. If they don't value my (or anyone else's custom) they'll take the hour booking, get me in and out ASAP and/or make the next punter wait.
Many comments on "time is money" in this thread. True enough. Other comments relating to "time is finite". True also but that doesn't mean it can't be sold twice.
Yes, it's STILL punting boys.

holi_day
22-01-2024, 06:02 PM
We are just overthinking and assume the shop prefer bookings at the top of the hour or half. I think it's just a misperception.

Even a popular shop and the popular girls, they don't get full back to back booking often these days. Even they do, there are always gaps and delays in connecting sessions and never be seamless. Imagine there is around 5-10mins for the girl to get ready and start the next session.

A sensible approach for reception is to deliberately allow some gaps between booking. Plus there are punters book 45mins anyway.

So don't feel pressured if you have reasons to book a time off the top of the hour. If it doesn't suit, the shop should tell you to adjust instead of just take your money and cut the time.