PDA

View Full Version : Tokio Studio J Nami

xboyx
19-01-2024, 08:21 PM
lately I've been venturing outside brothels a lot to see what's out there.

Last time I visited Tokio Studio, Nami was a new girl and was introduced to me by receptionist. She was a skinny girl, not really a pretty girl but I was keen to try a skinny girl hence booked Nami in the following visit to Tokio Studio.

Paid for 1 hour, $90. This price is affordable. Went to their tiny shower room to clean myself then headed to the room.

Face: Nami isn't a pretty girl that you'd fall for. Short hair. Maybe late 20s or early 30s I guess. she's a small girl.

Body: skinny girl and tanned skin. I like skinny girls cuz their legs look slender and great. I like slim her legs. Upper body isn't great cuz she's skinny that she doesn't have much of boobs. Almost flat chest, or A- cup. She shaved down there.

Massage was average, wasn't great but I wasn't going there for a great massage anyway. Asked her for FS, she asked for $150 tip, higher than other girls but offset by lower shop price at $90 so I was ok to try it out.

Licked her tits, this girl body was very sensitive to touching, licking and she seems to enjoy it with good reaction. I didn't DATY her this time. I massaged her pussy with my hands and fingers instead, then inserted 1 then 2 fingers in. Generally ML is a lot more horny than WL so Nami was very wet and looked like she thoroughly enjoyed having her pussy massaged by me. She was moaning quite alot, hands covering her face/mouth like she hasn't had it for years.

that's one thing I like having sex with ML, they are just pure horny, more than WL who get sex all days.

Put her to the edge of the bed, I had an awesome time fucking her. This girl is just so horny and into sex. I managed to fuck for a good 20-30 minutes or so, all worth the money and enjoyed every bit of it.

Overall: good punt with a skinny girl who was really into sex and both of us enjoyed it. I didn't come fast so all money well paid. Nice pair of skinny legs. Good reaction to fingering and touching.

Not so good: average massage, no BBBJ. Inexperienced girl i think (which I actually like). Normal face, flat chest. $150 tip is more than other girls who are better looking. But total paid $240 for an hour and a long great sex made it worthwhile.

T1ooo
19-01-2024, 08:56 PM
nice review thanks, same with me, the school uniform session i had with her really did it for me, i actually like her whole look and style, except yes the tits could be bigger but she give a very good service and if you touch her right is super hormey and wet.