PDA

View Full Version : Xclub Lavena@Xlub,Oh ,thank goodness!!!

username
23-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Agency:Xclub
Date:23-06-12,7:30pm
Lady:Lavena

Ok,How can i start this AR for Lavena?Like normal sequence which people will do?
Before my AR, i just want to mention 2 girl due to Lavana made we to recall my outcall past records.
One is from Sexsyd,her name is Maggie.One day, i having dinner and drinking with the manager of Sexsyd,and he said;"Bro,why you gave up outcall?its been 3 months from last time you order a girl?""Maybe i am not interested in outcall anymore"i answered.He said back to me"OK, i show you a girl ,named Maggie,just walk away if you dont like".As a friend ,how can i deny this suggestion.However, once i saw maggie,i booked 2 overnight. Then i continue to back to outcall.(GFE)
One is from MOC,her name is moira,not sure my spelling is right.she came from Mel for 1 week,i ordered 3 hrs outcall, and i was drinking with my friends at that time. once i saw the girl,i said"My god,you can stay at my room and do wantever you want,and 3 hrs later,you can leave by yourself.Nothing happened at all.".Next day,i booked again,and said"i just want see you again before you back to Mel"(FACE)
Now,Lavena will become my third most memorial girl from Xclub in 3 yrs time.
The reason why i like Lavena is very simple,cooperate with you to have a great time.
Very funny,why will i tell my personal story to people in this forum?Maybe Lavena give me the feeling again and make me think what is lover
Ok,just want to finish my personal bull shit, sorry to bother you guys.
Now i give some details about this session with Lavena.
she had a black dress and black silk stockings and the picture is 100% the girl, actually the girl is more feminine and attractive from the way she stare at you.
"Do you want a cup of water?""Let me turn the water on first and check the towel as well"what a considerate gril she is
She told me she had shower before i came in ,and i found she did not lie to me from DATY later
I had a quick shower and cant wait to go to bed.
Before the main part starts,i paid the money first and she did not even ask me to do so.I really do not like girl meet you and after 5 mins chat, and she ask me to pay first immediately.
By the way, once i saw Lavena ,i thought this maybe another Paki, after my session,i knew,my illusion was wrong.Paki just too smart,she know how to make a man happy,For example , she will hold my 1 palm to her face and my palm rubs against the her face and body.Lavena is much simple,like Bro AHLUNGOR said"Simply the best!!Better than anyone, anyone I ever had!!"
So any one met and like Paki ,worth for you guys to have a try.Lavena is like young and immature Paki.
Lavena is not tall, may be 163 or 165 however cant say is short or tiny, she got a tall legs and a little bit chubbiness ,i mean legs
Usually i will not have a kiss with a girl who work in this industry,like i have a role for myself ,i do not like someone wash for me
However ,i got DFK during sex due to she treated us as 100% boyfriend and during the sex ,she hold my back tightly
I think the Pussy part is the main point that i must mention, she shave off, keep clean and tasty,and its difficult to believe she got whole 100% pink(red) colour
I really enjoy the DATY so i forget to 69 position and BBBJ as well...
But, i did CIM and be honest,her bbbj skill is average and just focus on the glans of the penis, So Lavena got something to improve
Now its the most important part, and also the reason for rated Lavena as my third most memorial girl,GREAT work together to having a wonderful time. I won't go further about the position but what i want say is, she acutally enjoy the different feeling by different position so much. and once she sit on my top, just like riding me as a horse.
It took about 20 mins to finish our sex and both of us are sweat like a pig.
What a wonderful,unbelievable,interesting session!!!
Actually, i want keep the whole experience by myself and pretend no happened, but if any one have tried this lady, he may understand why i want treat her as my private wealth.
By the way, anyone who believe me and want to have a try with this lady after read my AR, Please do me a favour, be nice and gentle to this lady.Cheers

username
23-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Sorry for my poor English:cry:

Max Impact
23-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Great report on Lavena, bro username. Makes me want to try!

username
23-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Great report on Lavena, bro username. Makes me want to try!

Its just like MR Niceman123 said:"Lavena is also a must-try young lady "
And MR Travelmate said "I value niceman comment highly"
Its all based on month-to-month!!!:cool2:

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 11:32 PM
I like this report....
yes, mission done! Mr user

username
23-06-2012, 11:49 PM
I like this report....
yes, mission done! Mr user

So, whats my next mission? Any suggestion?

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 11:58 PM
So, whats my next mission? Any suggestion?

Talk to Yamada sir

username
24-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Talk to Yamada sir

u mean water melon?

Travelmate
24-06-2012, 12:22 AM
u mean water melon?

Water melon FFF not arrive yet.
There are few others looks super attractive!

username
24-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Water melon FFF not arrive yet.
There are few others looks super attractive!

i tried lun,and wakako,what else?IKU?

username
25-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I am a person who will travel around between agencies and shop,and its hard for me to order the same girl again due to i am looking for the feeling of freshness
However,Lavena changed my habit ,and i just can not control myself to meet her again and again.
Bro Niceman,thanks for introduce this lady for me ,and i think its time to negotiate with jack about the sponsorship
Fuck,whats going on? i cant believe i got this feeling after 1 year

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 03:26 PM
I am a person who will travel around between agencies and shop,and its hard for me to order the same girl again due to i am looking for the feeling of freshness
However,Lavena changed my habit ,and i just can not control myself to meet her again and again.
Bro Niceman,thanks for introduce this lady for me ,and i think its time to negotiate with jack about the sponsorship
Fuck,whats going on? i cant believe i got this feeling after 1 year

you are human being after-all.
We may strike into a special one , at least once in a life time, I suppose

username
25-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Just back from Xclub,and met Lavena Aagin.
Once familiar with each other,she gave more girl friend feeling and i treated her actually as same as my girl friend.
I thought she may hungry or thirst,then i bought snacks for Lavena.
Really have no idea about what i am doing,and why i care so much?

username
25-06-2012, 08:00 PM
you are human being after-all.
We may strike into a special one , at least once in a life time, I suppose

Its true and sometimes i am a loser,especially the affective incontinence.