PDA

View Full Version : General talk Artarmon Or Lindfield Massage

dayumm
24-06-2012, 12:16 AM
hey guys,

Im going to have my first rub and tug massage next week, and since I live in Roseville, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice.
Ive narrowed it down to 104 hampden road artarmon or 390 pacific highway lindfield. anyone who has been to these parlours, could you please give me some advice for which one would be a better choice, and who would you recommend :)

Thanks in advance :D

Travelmate
24-06-2012, 12:20 AM
why not go to Oasis Thai Massage to try first

Licker
24-06-2012, 02:22 AM
I would say Artarmon. Not so much pot luck as Lindfield.

There was one ML in Artarmon I used to see weekly for about 6 months, she's unfortunately now gone.

Hannah or Emma might provide you what you want (depending on what you want, which I do not know), they've always provide a good service. It's been over 10 months since I've been there though, so my info may be out of date.
As far as I know, both of them also work at Oasis (which was suggested by Travelmate), but given that you live in Roseville, Artarmon is probably more convenient.

Midnight_Prowl
24-06-2012, 08:22 AM
I artarmon, there is this thai place! Not to sure if it is 104 but i sugges go to that place FS is provided for most and since they r thai, u might pick nice one for urself privately. I was lucky enough to get one but she is lon time gone... Please note i went to this place 4 yrs ago

moz
24-06-2012, 12:42 PM
aren't 104/6poplar same owner and share girls

OldPing
24-06-2012, 07:34 PM
aren't 104/6poplar same owner and share girls

Artamon 104 and Poplar st are the same owner. Both the mamasan and Yoko told me. Yoko works in both place. Her service is excellent. And I miss her hj, erect nipples and nice trinmed pussy, and particularly her service attitude. Pity the days I can leave office early, she works at Artamon.