PDA

View Full Version : Lalabell's Lucky took it all no spitting what a champion!

DrML202
23-01-2024, 06:20 PM
Person's Name: Lucky

Establishment: Lalabells 18 Ferndell Street South Granville

Month/Year of Visit : January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: www.granvillebrothel.com.au WeChat ID Lalabells18

Phone: 0452 178 168

Hours of Business: 10:00 am til late

Rates: 30mins $160

Service: Diamond

Size/shape: Slim, tall, nice rack DD's, pretty face, long dark hair, not shaved little bit of bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Mongolia

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I saw that Lucy was back on the roster and went to see her the other day. Great service as usual but as I walked by the girl's waiting area I noticed a tall pretty WL with a decent rack. I said to myself I'm coming back to try her next time. I got home and searched for her on their roster for her name which was Lucky.

Today's that day and boy wasn't I disappointed. Didn't call or message for a booking just walked in and it was refreshing to see Jenny back as the receptionist had some chit-chat with her then I asked her if Lucky was free she said she was I asked if she did CIM and she told me she did so I paid $160 for 30 minutes diamond service and Jenny showed me to my room.

I started to strip and Lucky walks in, beautiful, tall, and slim with a pair of natural DD's my cock is hard instantly. Lucky grabs my hand and leads me to the shower gives me a good scrub and drys me up and we jump on the bed.

Lucky starts off with a nice cat bath. while stroking my cock then makes her way down giving me BBBJ, she puts one leg over and slides back onto my face and I go in for some pussy eating, she's not shaved but that doesn't bother me I get my tongue in there working her clit and lips and at the same time Lucky is getting excited and picking up her pace and going deeper on my cock, lots of saliva and great deep throat actions.

I look up at the clock and I don't have much time left so I tell her lets fuck, she doms me up and gets on top riding me cowboy, I tell her I want to cum in her mouth she says ok baby! I start to pound her hard then I signal her I'm ready to cum, she gets off and quickly gets the rubber off and gets her tissues ready and starts sucking my cock, I've got a nice view of her in the mirror. She picks up the pace going deeper and I start to blow hard and to my surprise, she's taking it all, she doesn't stop sucking, she's taking every drop, I'm on cloud 9, she polishes everything, and is still licking my nob. I'm still confused if she swallowed or if it magically disappeared, most girls doing CIM quickly spit it out or are running to the bathroom, but this girl wants to please you and knows what a good CIM ending is. Lucky gets up and in her broken English says you good, I look up and tell her no no you good haha, she smiles and gestures for the shower we both take a swig of mouthwash and quickly have a shower, as we are drying up she had to go I think there was another customer waiting I looked at the clock I definitely went over time. I quickly got dressed said my goodbyes to Jenny and out the door a happy chap.

Lucky said she was only there for a few weeks then she's going to another city to work. So I'll definitely be coming back and seeing her over the next few weeks.

Nurulover
23-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Nice review mate, just wondering between Lucy and Lucky who do you think is more pretty and has better interaction?

Nurulover
23-01-2024, 08:45 PM
Nice review mate, just wondering between Lucy and Lucky who do you think is more pretty and has better interaction?

DrML202
25-01-2024, 02:21 AM

Thanks mate both are pretty girls, Lucy is on the bustier side and Lucky is slim and tall Lucy is friendlier and bubbly, Lucky is more serious not talkative because her English isn't as good as Lucy's but she gets right into it. Both offer very similar services. I would say Lucy interacts better only because Lucky is shy about her English but both are very similar they could be sisters I'll have to confirm that next time I go.