PDA

View Full Version : 7th Heaven Bali - Outcall service Review

MetropolitanMale
27-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Name: 7th Heaven
Location of outcall: Bali (Seminyak)
Phone: +62 8113832863
Service package: Massage + Full Service
Cost: IDR 1,500,000 (Around $150 Aud at the time of booking)
Name of "therapist": Febri

Communication with business owner

He's apparently from Australia. Good communication. Sent me pictures of the women that were available for the outcall service. I asked for more photos of Febri and he mentioned that she's got a day job and is a local muslim girl so you won't see face and body pics together. I agreed to the fee and time and she was booked.

Looks and Body

She arrives at the door of my hotel room so it seemed like she got in fine without security at the front hassling her. The pic was her but when she arrived she had just come from work. None of that makeup with the beauty filters. I'd give her a 6/10. She had a nice pair of tits though. Natural and busty. She had a good body as well for someone who didn't work out. Perfectly portioned in my opinion.

Shower

I hopped in the shower with her where we got to talking about life in bali, my own life, and just some light casual touching. Lots of soap. She scrubbed me down whilst having a bit of a play with my member. Not enough to get me at full attention but enough teasing to get it started. Her tits were nice to massage with soap. She hugged me from behind and started stroking my cock gently. It was quite nice. Soft and sensual, especially with the body wash.

Part 1 Massage - She had no idea what she was doing. Just lots of rubbing but no pressure.

Part 2 BJ - She was ready to give me BBBJ but I wanted a condom on since I'm not risking coming back to my partner with an STI. I let her lick my balls and shaft with it off though. She didn't mind my erect member sliding across her face. Once I was satisfied with the teasing, I let her put the dom on and she started the BJ. It was a bit too gentle for me. Nice, but gentle. TBF She at least deepthroated the whole thing which I was surprised with. Much of the same motion for the next 10-15 minutes though. Time for some fucking

Part 3 Fucking - She got on top and started riding me. Her pussy felt really nice and her tits bouncing and hitting each other were amazing. Her pussy was tight and made me want to take control. As she was riding me, I brought her up close, held her and started pumping her fast. After a while she kept saying how strong I was lol. Not sure if that's what she says to everyone but I guess it's because I have quite the stamina. I almost came a few times but with a 1.5 hour booking, I wanted to make sure that I took my time. About 15 minutes in, I want to go on top but realise that she's on her period. We both get up, go to the shower and clean up.

The finale - We get back on the bed, dom back on and she starts blowing me again. I stand up while she's kneeling down so I can do some gentle face fucking to at least get it going a bit quicker. The lack of pressure of her mouth on my dick just won't do so I just take the dom off, get myself close to finishing and say I'm going to cum on her tits. She positions herself for it and I nut half my unborn tribe away. She's taken back by how much and how strong it is. Seems to like it, but I'm always skeptical.

We finish up, talk about her work. Finding out that their monthly income in an office job isn't much, it makes sense that she'd want to supplement it all with some other work. She put her clothes back on, we said goodbye and left my hotel room.

Face: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Teasing: 8/10
BJ: 5/10
Sex: 6/10 I usually base this off the other factors. Hotter girl who felt the same would probably score higher
Finish: 7/10
WIR: Maybe/Yes. The reason being is that I'd rather not risk it going down a back alley and being in an unclean area. So outcall is the way for me. Wish she was hotter for sure though hahaha.

Onwards and upwards men of culture!

ChuckWow
03-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the Bali intel mate!

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

MetropolitanMale
06-02-2024, 01:05 AM
No worries mate. Good luck punting in Bali!

pupha69
18-02-2024, 09:00 PM
thanks for the review mate!