PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

igloo
24-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Does anyone know a place called Korean honey in rockdale? If so what can u tell me bros?
Second is the new 5 stars in marickville any relation to the much celebrated 5 star in woolloomaloo

5 Star City
24-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know a place called Korean honey in rockdale? If so what can u tell me bros?
Second is the new 5 stars in marickville any relation to the much celebrated 5 star in woolloomaloo

There is only ONE 5* City @ Woolloomooloo in NSW

Mr Crash and Burn
24-06-2012, 01:52 PM
The Rockdale shop has been there a fair while and was previously known as Red Royale.

The name change has only occurred in the last 1-2 weeks and I have no recent intel on this shop.

The previous history however is dotted with more misses than hits. Also this shop is located above a tattoo parlour, so its probably best to visit during the day only as the occupations of fire bombing and drive by shootings tend to be nocturnal.

igloo
25-06-2012, 12:14 PM
The Rockdale shop has been there a fair while and was previously known as Red Royale.

The name change has only occurred in the last 1-2 weeks and I have no recent intel on this shop.

The previous history however is dotted with more misses than hits. Also this shop is located above a tattoo parlour, so its probably best to visit during the day only as the occupations of fire bombing and drive by shootings tend to be nocturnal.

Seems like there may be no need to venture there, thanks for sharing

igloo
25-06-2012, 12:15 PM
glad I asked, thanks 5*