PDA

View Full Version : Other Pure Massage, North Sydney AVOID

CumShot
30-01-2024, 04:10 PM
I did check the forum before I had meetings in North Sydney. Pure is well documented in the forum as being not very good.

Anyway, my meeting finished early so my little head convinced my bog head "Like, how bad can it be?"

Session started by walking into the legit massage joint on the main road where the Thai bloke wanted to get his hands on me. I walked out and found the upstairs entrance. Front desk was fine and introduced a mediocre looking thai lady with the 0 personality - I could actually feel her drawing out my happiness like the dementors in Harry Potter.

Anyway into the room, offered a shower, declined and she disappears for ten minutes. eventually returns to start a one handed push on my skin. OK, well I'm not here for a massage anyway so I ask to flip. Same level of enthusiasm with her on top of me. I give up. I request a hand job after which she needs to go wash. Another 10 minutes and she hasn't returned WTF. Eventually the time is up and I leave. She even asked for a tip. Fuckoff.

Seems to be a workplace culture problem of slackness amongst the girls in this shop.

So, just to clarify what has been written in this forum before. Avoid this joint.