View Full Version : Other 66 Burwood Rd - Amanda

Dukeduker222
02-02-2024, 03:16 PM
Person's Name : Amanda

Month/Year of Visit: basically all of 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : L1/66 Burwood Rd

Rates : $100 flat no matter the time

Services Provided: Massage, BBBJ, FS, literally anything

Age : late 40s/early 50s (she has a 16 year old daughter)

Size/shape : Size 8, small a cups

Face: 4-5/10

Nationality : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yea

Amanda was my regular for a better part of last year. I was in/out of Burwood a lot and would stop by whenever. Sometimes I would stay for 20 mins, sometimes 90. Every time was 100$. I'm happy letting you brothers know about her because I'm a bit over her. Last time I saw her she wanted more money for a 15m quickie and she's just not worth it to me anymore, also she started texting me about new girls working each weekend, which is annoying/why I don't use my phone with most shops and just do walk-in.

Her Part 1 is excellent. I'm pretty sure she's a properly trained masseuse. I actually went to her for a massage, not extras. Her part 2 is ok, but she really excels at part 3. She doesn't really like to give blowjobs, she likes to fuck. She loves cowgirl, and grinding on top until you finish inside her. She is hairy, but very tight and extremely eager to please.

Beware, she will ask you to dispose of the dom sometimes so she doesn't get 'caught'. With her it's about having fun, getting a good massage, and a woman that loves to fuck. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone that isn't into the milf/gilf type, but if you are (I was heavily into it for a couple years) then she is the cream of the crop.

There are no shower facilities, however, there's a sink she will wash you in. I would only go if I could see her before 10-11 because I don't want sloppy 3rds of a gilf. Also beware, she says it's never busy/business is rough but she drives a Benz and owns a couple apartments. She's def trying to get you to spend your money out of pity.