PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is best around Blacktown?

andrewv
02-02-2024, 08:31 PM
I’m heading out to Blacktown next week for a meeting and thought I’d find a decent massage place to visit before heading back. Any recommendations?

andrewv
07-02-2024, 05:51 PM
bringing this thread back to the top, in case someone could reply.

OnOnOnOn
07-02-2024, 06:10 PM
leabons lane is probably the best at the moment

OnOnOnOn
07-02-2024, 06:11 PM
you could also do a 20min drive over to St marys saigon princess

andrewv
07-02-2024, 07:49 PM
you could also do a 20min drive over to St marys saigon princess

Thank you. I’ll give that one a go.

asiafever
07-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Blacktown isn't exactly renowned for having all the fine young girls in shops. Seven Hills has some just ok shops, Leabons among the better ones in terms of availability of younger, hotter girls. 28 Hope St had some great talent in the past, on a Thursday Lydia is a safe bet, If you're after service above and beyond what you normally get in a RnT but don't care that the girl is the wrong side of 35 and, while not unattractive, is not a PYT then Apple at 14 Artillery is definitely worth an hour of your time.
Saigon Princess likely to have better looking girls than most shops in the area, get on the wechat and check the roster tomorrow, have a read of reviews on here and pair up what sounds like a fit.

andrewv
07-02-2024, 10:58 PM
Blacktown isn't exactly renowned for having all the fine young girls in shops. Seven Hills has some just ok shops, Leabons among the better ones in terms of availability of younger, hotter girls. 28 Hope St had some great talent in the past, on a Thursday Lydia is a safe bet, If you're after service above and beyond what you normally get in a RnT but don't care that the girl is the wrong side of 35 and, while not unattractive, is not a PYT then Apple at 14 Artillery is definitely worth an hour of your time.
Saigon Princess likely to have better looking girls than most shops in the area, get on the wechat and check the roster tomorrow, have a read of reviews on here and pair up what sounds like a fit.

Thank you for this, @asiafever. Appreciated.