PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Eva (malaysian) @ 22brodie

22Brodie
14-03-2012, 01:49 PM
jjjames Friday, May 27, 2011, 6:53pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Posts: 8 Last Sat (sorry for the late review) I went to 22 Brodie and met Eva, attractive slim Malay lady. Great nipples, pink long and sensitive even though she requested I be gentle I was able to suck whenever and for as long as I wanted. BBBJ + DFK + CIM total of an extra $50 on top of SYD99 discount $130 for 60 min good value for 1 hour wilh a Asian MILF who knows how to please with the extras for a total of $180. Pussy, well the main parts are shaved and lips are pink and delicious, I don't know how to explain the look of her pussy excep to say it looked very NAUGHTY. BBBJ was excellent, DFK very talented and 69 superb, all in all a great punt. Finished at the 50 minute mark and was told to turn over for a massage which was great and went till the bell sounded. I left a very satisfied and drained punter.
This shop does have some pork chops but it also does have some gems.
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Service before $50 tip, 7.5/10
Service after $50 tip, 9/10 would be 10 but no anal allowed.
BBBj 8/10
Nipples 8.5/10
Will I see her again YES, YES

EVA ~ QUEEN OF 22BRODIE

ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GIRL WITH GREAT SERVICE ON A LOVELY PETITE BODY...

bookings welcome*98981888

Cheers
Roger

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-15065/

harmsup_jai
14-04-2012, 02:04 PM
tempting, might pop by to try

Havent been at it for a bit.

Steven Seagal
30-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Hi Folks,

This is my review of Eva

On this occassion I joined by nephew Efrem Zimbalist Farquar on another punting adventure. This time we were to meet up at Rydalmere and decide which of the many parlours around that area we were going to.

The train tracks here are only one line with the train going back and forth between Clyde and Carlingford Stations.

Let me just say that the area around the train station has a post apocalyptic quality about it. It has sort of a Mad Max feel where you see numerous businesses ranging from air-conditioning to smash repair joints. The workers in this area all look like they shared a single set of parents and grandparents between the lot of them. In other words if a re-make of the movie Deliverance was occurring all of them could try out for the role of the ‘banjo boy’.

There was only one greasy spoon to eat in and it was run by two Asian and one Greek milf. I ordered a hamburger, chips and coke. (Note to self: Self, contact the Guinness Book of Records people as this place has the thinnest beef patties to ever find themselves on a stale bun!)

I sent Farquar the following text message:

I need to be rescued.
I want to be rescued.
I must be rescued.

He did not respond to the text and 20 minutes later I texted:

I am getting crazy.
I am becoming crazy.
I am crazy.

He replied with “Tell me something I don’t already know!”

Farquar finally arrived and we debated on where to go. There was Yokos on Bridge Street, but the milfs there were even too old for me. There was 19a Brodie Street, but I saw earlier a black guy come out swearing like a sailor. Then there was Claudia’s Penthouse, but the rate there is $300/60 and for that dough I expect more than the vanilla offerings they dish out. We settled on 22 Brodie.

Folks, you can’t miss 22 Brodie. There are no other buildings immediately around it. It has multi-coloured neon lights outside and a big red door and a sign that tells you that you are under video surveillance.

Once inside I met Roger. Let me just say I found him helpful and having much more of a customer service attitude than you find in most parlours. The only fly in the ointment was when I told him I was Steven Seagal he gave me a ‘Who the fuck is that?’ facial expression.

No girls we available so we agreed to wait for 25 minutes when, among others, Chris and Eva would be available. As Farquar and I waited some guy got into a disagreement with Roger. He didn’t like it when Roger said there were no girls available and there were two guys ahead of him. I told Farquar I’d step outside and use my martial arts skills on him, but Farquar rightly pointed out that as a Buddhist this was not allowed.

Finally, Farquar took Chris and I waited a little longer for Eva.
Eva is early 20’s, A+ cup, pretty face, lovely lips and appears not to have had a bub. Here English is excellent.

I chose the 6* service for an additional $50 and brother it was worth every penny. It was all there e.g. bbj, dfk, rimming, body slides cim, the works. She had a great attitude and I was pleased with being with her. For what I got with a lovely woman it was excellent value for money. She deserves the title given her of Queen of 22 Brodie.

As I left Roger stopped me to discuss how all of it went. I told him fine and appreciated the fact that he did actually care how it all did go. (Note: At first I was thinking he wanted my autograph, but I’ll give it to him next time.

So ratings:
Venue: 8/10. Relatively new and clean.
Eva looks: 9/10. I thought she was attractive.
Service: 9/10 (Wasn’t 10/10 because she is a smoker.)
BBJ: 8/10.
Rimming: 10/10
Dfk: 10/10. This girl is a real kisser.
Customer service from Roger 10/10/ He couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful.

Steven

mannykay
30-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Very consistant with my experience. Although, I didn't get DFK. :( But Eva always delivers and has a bright personality. I agree with almost everything.

I didn't realise Farquar was an actual person. I though he was a mere plot device you've conjured up.

LOL - "I'm Steven Seagal"
"Who the fuck is that?"

....Exactly. lol

Steven Seagal
01-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi Mannykay,

Efrem Zimbalist Farquar is a real person and has posted on myhookerguide as 'Blueboots' and in Auxxxreviews as Farquar.

If only he was a plot device I wouldn't have to put up with his guffawing when a WL gives me crook service.

Steven Seagal indeed! I am a legand.

Steven

DeepImpact
01-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Once inside I met Roger. Let me just say I found him helpful and having much more of a customer service attitude than you find in most parlours. The only fly in the ointment was when I told him I was Steven Seagal he gave me a ‘Who the fuck is that?’ facial expression.

Nice review. I am surprised that you didn't walk out straight away when he pretended to not know who you are. Of all the insults, that's up there with the worst, haha.

22Brodie
26-10-2012, 01:08 PM
***EVA*** - 21yrs, size8, slim body with average height, B cup, great service with friendly attitude, 6* service, malaysian ~~QUEEN~~

EVA ~ QUEEN OF 22BRODIE

ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GIRL WITH GREAT SERVICE ON A LOVELY PETITE BODY...

AVAILABLE TODAY

Ready 3pm to late...

bookings welcome*98981888

Cheers