PDA

View Full Version : cbd style massage Kaho, pocket rocket with amazing banter. The best CBD service CBD has to offer.

Dukeduker222
03-02-2024, 02:38 PM
Person's Name : Kaho

Establishment : CBD Style

Month/Year of Visit: December 23/Jan 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 360 Pitt St

Rates : Can't remember each rate, whatever going is at CBD Style

Services Provided: BBBJ, FS, DATY, massage, CIM,DFK,GFE

Size/shape : Size 4/6, short, a cup, very little muscle or fat anywhere. She probably weighs less than 45kg?

Face: 7.5/10 (If her teeth were better, she'd be a 9)

Nationality : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Possibly my fave of 2023?

I follow up my first visit with Sori by landing Coco the next day, which happened to be her last shift. I was very sad because Coco was amazing, and if she ever returns I'll probably visit her again and write up an AR for her. The next week I decided to try 360 (I had stayed only at 276 before this) and see what it was like. It's a bit further from my office, but definitely worth the trek. I've only returned once to 276 since, and that was to see Kaho a 4th time.

First off, Kaho's English is incredible. I believe she's studying to be an English teacher for Japanese students. She's super bubbly, and immediately upon meeting greeted me with LFK. She took off her gown, and had some loosely fitting lingerie. She's petite, like extremely petite, if you need curves she's not the girl for you.

She led me to a shower where she scrubbed me down, initiated some DFK, and played with me to get me hard. I hopped on the table after where she immediately started going to town with a Dyson-esque BBBJ. She was very vivacious and wanted to please. I asked about FS, she was on her period (tampon still in when I saw her) but said she was happy to give me a go as it's her last day. I passed because the bj was that good. Upon finishing in her mouth, she wiped me down. Then she went to spit and had some mouth wash, laid down next to me and stroked my chest hair and asked if she could give me a massage.

Her part 1 is good, she's deceptively strong. Within 10 minutes she was caressing my lil man again asking if I could go again? She started a lot more DFK while stroking me and grinding on me. I had only booked a 45m session so I wasn't expecting to finish twice. I happily took her up on it as she worked me to completion again. I knew she was a winner and asked her when she worked again. She told me she doesn't know, as the roster is made ahead of time.

Our next couple visits were very similar, but way more intimate. One was even a 30m booking where I almost finished twice (she tried so hard but I was cooked). I also accidentally booked an hour and had a client meeting pop up as I was taking my pants off so had to cut it short. Every time was more memorable than the last, and I genuinely enjoyed chatting with her. I hope one day she goes private because I'd never have to visit a MP again.

We had FS on our last visit, I got caught up in the passion and went for it before I had started DATY on her. I always try to make the girls finish first, as the service is way better after that. She started her amazing BBBJ, I asked for FS, and she obliged but wasn't wet enough and the entire thing felt off. I ended up having her finish me with a BJ. I look forward to my next visit, but I have been testing a lot of the other girls at CBD, so far she is my favourite.

side note for guys that hate it, she is a little loud, I genuinely can't tell if it's FOAM or real, as she wasn't loud during the sex, however, every time I'm fingering her and DATY she gets very loud and extremely wet.

She's a keeper, please if you book her treat her with respect. She is an awesome young woman.

T1ooo
03-02-2024, 03:16 PM
thanks for the review she is great, the face yeah can be a bit more softer esp from up close.

ChuckWow
04-02-2024, 09:47 AM
Thanks for an awesome review!

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Dukeduker222
04-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Thanks for an awesome review!

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Give her a go lad, she's incredible. Post up an AR after and let us know what you think.

04-02-2024, 05:28 PM
Tried her yesterday. One of the best girls in Sydney.

Dukeduker222
04-02-2024, 06:43 PM
Tried her yesterday. One of the best girls in Sydney.

Glad you enjoyed, hopefully my experience was similar to yours! Give her an AR mate, people deserve to know who to look for and who to avoid.

Johny77
04-02-2024, 08:56 PM
Give her a go lad, she's incredible. Post up an AR after and let us know what you think.

Hi Duke,

I just noticed a Kaho pop on the N5M roster for tomorrow. Wouldn’t happen to be the same Kaho?

Dukeduker222
04-02-2024, 09:11 PM
Hi Duke,

I just noticed a Kaho pop on the N5M roster for tomorrow. Wouldn’t happen to be the same Kaho?

Pm me the pics and I’ll let you know mate.

Johny77
04-02-2024, 09:18 PM
Pm me the pics and I’ll let you know mate.

PM sent

Cheers mate.

Dukeduker222
04-02-2024, 09:20 PM
PM sent

Cheers mate.

She’s not the same, but she def looks worth a go haha. Best of luck brother.

Johny77
04-02-2024, 09:33 PM
She’s not the same, but she def looks worth a go haha. Best of luck brother.

Yep. She does look good in the pics. I missed out on Paula and I just couldn’t make it work. She was basically doing 10-5 on weekdays. Read so many great reviews. Oh well.

04-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Glad you enjoyed, hopefully my experience was similar to yours! Give her an AR mate, people deserve to know who to look for and who to avoid.

Yeah I was gonna review but it’d be a copy of yours basically. I finished after 20 minutes and still had 25 minutes to have a chat with her. Really great girl.

Kiki kong
01-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Had the pleasure meeting her today. Will be writing an AR for this little gem

Dukeduker222
01-04-2024, 07:42 PM
Had the pleasure meeting her today. Will be writing an AR for this little gem

She’s still my #1 girl ever. She’s incredible.

T1ooo
01-04-2024, 08:12 PM
I've seen Khao, she's the consummate professional and sex maniac that loves her job but also a good personality! she's extremely popular booked out solid most days.
I've only gotten a chance to see her once, she had taken a bit of a break but is back now well and truly into it, though I think works only a few days.
Not sure we need more reviews - itll be impossible to book her at all then! hehehe , as it is this thread speaks volumes!

Cheers

Dukeduker222
01-04-2024, 08:21 PM
I've seen Khao, she's the consummate professional and sex maniac that loves her job but also a good personality! she's extremely popular booked out solid most days.
I've only gotten a chance to see her once, she had taken a bit of a break but is back now well and truly into it, though I think works only a few days.
Not sure we need more reviews - itll be impossible to book her at all then! hehehe , as it is this thread speaks volumes!

Cheers

I’ll stop there because I really don’t want to not be able to see her anymore.