PDA

View Full Version : Other Penrith Hotlips 373: Tiffany

OnOnOnOn
05-02-2024, 02:54 AM
Date: A Monday in January 2024
Shop: 373 High St Penrith

Lady: Tiffany
Ethnicity: Taiwanese
Body: Short with a slightly deflated Bs. She has a slightly rounder face than in the photos. Hair has changed to straight just below shoulder length and she kept her reading glasses on the whole time (sexy).

Fee: $180 for 45mins
Extras: None

I was in St Marys and it was around 3pm and wanted to see if I could luckily snag a Japanese girl from Penrith 393 (I had heard they were affiliated with Kyoto206). Unfortunately they seemed busy and there was only 1 Chinese lady there. So I walked up the street to take a look at 373.

Tiffany opened the door and led me to the room, it seemed like she was the only one in the shop but I didn't mind since there had been a few good reviews about her.

I had a shower and returned to the room and Tiffany was already naked on the bed.
She started off with a bit of kissing but seemed reluctant to DFK. She moved her way down and started to BBBJ. I had heard she doesn't shy away from anal play but she did not attempt anything.
I told her I wanted to eat her pussy so we swapped positions, I roamed my finger around her ass a bit and asked it it was ok, to which she replied it was so I went in finger deep.
We swapped again and this time I'm guessing she got the signal because she went fingers deep at my prostate while jerking me off and sucking me. Eventually I had to get her to stop or else I would blow my load.
I asked for sex and she grabbed a condom. Started off with mish then asked her to get on top, she spent almost no time on top then wanted me to doggy her.
We switch around between oral sex and sex a few times and she never really seemed to want to cowgirl in any way.
Time was running out so I asked he to suck/jerk me until I came. I asked her if she would CIM to which she replied yes. But when the time came I gave plenty of warning and she never made a move towards my cock.

I was a little disappointed that she did not join me in the shower, DFK, cowgirl or CIM given that the $180 for 45mins is the diamond price on the website, but I might return just for the BBBJ and prostate exam.