PDA

View Full Version : Girl info V Helen/Lan/Fiona whereabouts

Turrboballs
05-02-2024, 05:09 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows where V Helen/Lan is working ATM? She was last working as V Fiona at 127 Studio but she left a couple of weeks ago.

https://127city.com/fiona-2/

Happy punting

jfoldbar
05-02-2024, 05:47 AM
i knew it was only a matter of time before this post went up. i think i read somewhere here shes gone from syd. but dunno where.

Raybo
05-02-2024, 09:40 AM
She is in Melbourne now, not sure at this stage if she will come back to Sydney.

jasng90
05-02-2024, 09:57 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows where V Helen/Lan is working ATM? She was last working as V Fiona at 127 Studio but she left a couple of weeks ago.

https://127city.com/fiona-2/

Happy punting

Shes working private in melbourne, not sure under what name though.
As for whether she'll return to Sydney, may not be back for a while I think.

NightShift
05-02-2024, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll cross her name off my list.

fnmfnmfnm
12-03-2024, 03:25 PM
confirming she is now in Melbourne

skylineboy
12-03-2024, 03:44 PM
got a link ? im down there in a week

Meng
12-03-2024, 05:14 PM
got a link ? im down there in a week

Think goldfish got you a link.

Don't need her WeChat to find her bro:
https://www.kmpaustralia.com/jrmebsq/948.html

In Melbourne though. Are you gonna hop on a plane just to see her?

ReginaldBubbles
12-03-2024, 06:02 PM

Link says it's her last day. English translation is a fun read. Rimming is called poisonous dragon!

GoldfishMan
12-03-2024, 07:49 PM

Thanks bro, you are an upstanding member (yep, pun intended!) for sure!

Lucyfur
12-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Hopefully she comes back to No5 now that Paula’s gone I feel like there’s limited PSE.

skylineboy
13-03-2024, 05:36 AM
Prob coming back up to sydney lol

fnmfnmfnm
13-03-2024, 06:23 AM
Prob coming back up to sydney lol

Is this confirmed?

She doesn’t reply to her WeChat at all really and have messaged kmp and they said she’s finished up

MrSeven
13-03-2024, 08:48 AM
She’s overseas right now

cplurt2
13-03-2024, 11:51 AM
She was easily a top five root.

jasng90
13-03-2024, 08:12 PM
Not coming back to Syd unfortunately. Based on what she told me, she’s may head over to QLD after her quick Melb stint. Wanted to work less but for more money. Who knows, taking this information at face value.

fnmfnmfnm
13-03-2024, 09:17 PM
She was easily a top five root.

Yep, all dodgy practices aside she was one hell of a fuck and a literal nymph. I last saw her right before new years and did things I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do with another WL. She was next level

Kiryu0
14-03-2024, 12:48 PM
Damn, this post really made me feel like I missed out on a an awesome punt.

Zoobender
14-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Isn't this the chick that was letting everyone raw dog

fnmfnmfnm
14-03-2024, 10:34 PM
That was just the beginning. She was everything goes

Mr Fugly
14-03-2024, 11:05 PM
The one thing she was, is dangerous... in every sense of the word....

personaa
15-03-2024, 12:27 AM
Had three intros with her at 42G and No5 and never made a booking with her. After all I read, I feel good that it never turned into a booking thanks to her unattractive face and those massive unproportional balloons (Just my opinion).

cplurt2
15-03-2024, 05:00 PM
This may offend some of you but it is what it is and the phrases I'm using are not to be derogatory. She was a whore who knew how men worked. She brought her a game the three times I saw this girl and I'll tell you what. A slut who knows the game yet still delivers a hungry appetite for sex each time , even when your an old middle aged white guy is fucking phenomenal. I won't argue the crazy side because I never saw it but I also never dated the woman. To me she delivered a service that few matched cause her focus was on me each time . She wasn't for everyone and that's why we have all these wonderful working ladies out there to sample and hopefully enjoy.

jasng90
15-03-2024, 08:12 PM

In a sense, I may already know the details why as well..

fnmfnmfnm
15-03-2024, 09:57 PM
This may offend some of you but it is what it is and the phrases I'm using are not to be derogatory. She was a whore who knew how men worked. She brought her a game the three times I saw this girl and I'll tell you what. A slut who knows the game yet still delivers a hungry appetite for sex each time , even when your an old middle aged white guy is fucking phenomenal. I won't argue the crazy side because I never saw it but I also never dated the woman. To me she delivered a service that few matched cause her focus was on me each time . She wasn't for everyone and that's why we have all these wonderful working ladies out there to sample and hopefully enjoy.

Agreed. A whore in the truest and most complimentary sense of the term. I don’t think anyone can ever claim they didn’t get their moneys worth with this girl.

GoldfishMan
16-03-2024, 08:49 AM
Had three intros with her at 42G and No5 and never made a booking with her. After all I read, I feel good that it never turned into a booking thanks to her unattractive face and those massive unproportional balloons (Just my opinion).

I actually found her face to be quite attractive. Looked a bit like a 90s HK star, Kristy Yang. If she had a healthier lifestyle and face was less haggard, she'd look great. She had good bone structure on her face.

getboogied
17-03-2024, 08:33 AM
She was my queen. The only chick that was as fucked up and crazy as me. Had some great times with her. Always treated her like the fucked up bitch that she is and she loved it as did I. Happy to join a gangbang on her if there ever is one in Sydney. I heard she was infected with hiv, is that true? I got scared and tested with a self test kit which was negative fortunately

JJBlows
17-03-2024, 03:20 PM
What's with Viet girls and barebacking?

Even the normal level headed hot girls are open to doing it

kpopcity
17-03-2024, 08:39 PM
What's with Viet girls and barebacking?

Even the normal level headed hot girls are open to doing it

The girls in vietnam was quite strict when it came to condoms from my experience - unless you were playing in high end KTVs in HCMC.

JJBlows
17-03-2024, 09:29 PM
The girls in vietnam was quite strict when it came to condoms from my experience - unless you were playing in high end KTVs in HCMC.

I'm talking about here in Sydney

PussyAddict
20-03-2024, 10:27 PM
I've recieved over 100 tic tok msgs off this girl in last three days - has anyone else?

These msg always power trip based and include content and text.

Msg which portrays: illuminaty, high society, end of world and untouchable reference all in vietnames language aside fr her texts.

Unfortunately the freak might remember where I live, now I'm waiting to see mental patient/s straying around my driveway as I leave for work.

What to do with some??? I laugh it off

I'm guessing she back in viet. Her last Facebook post was in Jan/Melbourne this year

tkicks
21-03-2024, 12:57 AM
What's her Facebook address please PA.

DueNorth
21-03-2024, 07:05 AM
Hopefully she comes back to No5 now that Paula’s gone I feel like there’s limited PSE.

Paula’s back today

Turrboballs
21-03-2024, 05:51 PM
Yeah I'm keen to know her FB page or any other way to contact her as well if any brother can help me out. I'd like to know if she's heading back down under any time soon.

gunboundray
21-03-2024, 06:30 PM
I do miss her as she was hell of a root. It did get me in a bit of trouble but it did create one hell of a memory.

It was a moment when she allowed me to do anything I want to her. Fuck her in any hole at any time.

I bit of 'other plays' which I never thought I could experience with a girl-

It wouldn't surprise me if she does gangbangs, she totally ticks those boxes.

But I like said it comes with the health risk- so heads up.

RO1312
21-03-2024, 07:35 PM
I do miss her as she was hell of a root. It did get me in a bit of trouble but it did create one hell of a memory.

It was a moment when she allowed me to do anything I want to her. Fuck her in any hole at any time.

What’s something fun that doesn’t involve risk now days? She sounded like one hell of a time

jamesjj
21-03-2024, 07:42 PM

I think we'd all like to hear about your trouble.

fnmfnmfnm
22-03-2024, 08:32 PM

I feel like we had the same experience lol

Bertram
01-04-2024, 05:42 AM

Can you elaborate? I'm scared now.

Bertram
01-04-2024, 05:43 AM
She was my queen. The only chick that was as fucked up and crazy as me. Had some great times with her. Always treated her like the fucked up bitch that she is and she loved it as did I. Happy to join a gangbang on her if there ever is one in Sydney. I heard she was infected with hiv, is that true? I got scared and tested with a self test kit which was negative fortunately
Where did you hear that?

Lucyfur
01-04-2024, 11:55 AM
Where did you hear that?

He read a thread last year that some weird punter made that stated he was seeing her outside her work hours and found Prep in her bag. I mean if she was BBing anybody makes sense to have some protection from HIV right. Girl at no5 told me the same story she didn’t say she actually was infected.

scotty3d
02-04-2024, 04:56 PM
I feel like we had the same experience lol

Interesting, during one of the three times I saw her she fell asleep, a particular practice was never offered, and when I asked her about anal - she gave me a look of disgust. I can't complain about the actual service from her, just from what I read on here about what others experienced, it's somewhat different to my own experience.

fnmfnmfnm
02-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Interesting, during one of the three times I saw her she fell asleep, a particular practice was never offered, and when I asked her about anal - she gave me a look of disgust. I can't complain about the actual service from her, just from what I read on here about what others experienced, it's somewhat different to my own experience.

I understand this, I saw her 4/5 times and some experiences varied from a no holes barred extreme PSE, all inclusive in the standard price - and others just a standard punt and wouldn’t budge on extras even when offered $$. From what I’ve heard very up and down in terms of mood and likely has some drug habits and/or mental issues. But when she was on, she was an unrivalled nymph