PDA

View Full Version : Other Yoli @ Gladesville - Pregnant Massage Lady HJ

DeepImpact
24-06-2012, 11:18 PM
After an absence of punting for a while and still being a bit hesitant about FS following on from a bad experience with Sweetgirl the tensions had been building in my body so I decided to go for a massage. Let me just get the Snow Lotus reference out of the way as all threads normally end up with at least one. I considered going there but due to limited time and the high probability of parking issues and the ladies there being fully booked because of their Miss World Beautifulness I thought I could find a massage place along the way to my destination as I had about half an hour spare. I remember I had driven past a place on Victoria Rd at Gladesville many times and had always planned to go in and take a look so today was going to be the day. I decided I was going to try this place no matter who was offered to me as long as I didn’t need to wait.

I parked in the nearby side street and walked up the noisy stairs to enter the shop. I was greeted by a woman who I thought was the manager as she was heavily pregnant. The price was $35 for half an hour and I think $50 for an hour so I paid the money and she showed me a small room where she told me to get undressed for the massage. I was wondering who I would get for the massage, if it was going to be a suitable young beauty or an old woman.

I lay down on the massage table but kept my head up to see who was coming in to the room and to my surprise it was the pregnant lady. Now to be clear here it wasn’t one of those situations where a woman was carrying a bit of extra weight and she could be mistaken for being pregnant. She was clearly I would estimate around 6 to 7 months based on my limited experience as her stomach had the large pregnant buldge.

She started the massage and asked me if I wanted hard or soft and we had a little chat as she is friendly enough. She has short hair, red skin on her face but not the beautiful red skin that is sometimes there on girls from cold places and like I mentioned clearly pregnant. I think she would have been around 40. I thought I should just enjoy the massage for what it was and hope to finish feeling relaxed. She had a reasonable technique and started on my neck and also the very top of my leg basically squeezing my bottom.

She concentrated on my upper back for a while and then my upper legs and lower back. I had moved my arms to the side of the bed and her legs did brush against my hands a few times and then she was leaning against them for a while whilst the massage continued. At this point I was thinking what is going to happen here, this is kind of weird getting a massage from a pregnant lady but I should just enjoy the experience whatever happens.

She finished off with my lower legs and feet and then grabbed my inner thigh/top of groin area to squeeze tightly which I find to be very relaxing and kind of exciting at the same time before telling me she was going to get a towel. Now at this stage time is almost up so I was thinking it was OK and it’s going to end shortly. She cleaned me with the towel and then massaged a bit more before starting with some really slow soft strokes with her fingertips and oh man this feels like a technique that HJ shops use. I then got a whisper in my ear if I wanted a happy ending so I said yes and she told me it would be $20 which is OK for me.

She continued with the light strokes on my legs and back then up around my neck and ears which felt sexy then back to my ankles and up to me groin and some soft stokes near my bottom then she reached under and brushed my balls and dick and then kept the light stroked going as she was clearly in no rush.

She asked me to turn over and she continued with the stroking and then she grabbed hold of my dick to commence a relaxed unhurried HJ. I was stroking her legs at that time but not above mid-thigh. I then put my hand under her shirt expecting to be stopped but she sort of just tried to protect her stomach area with her elbows and when she realised my hand was going north and not south she let me feel her breasts on top of her bra so I decided to try for one better and to put my hand down over the top of her bra and to touch her breast which she let me do. They were more than a handful with slightly raised erect nipples and she must have been working hard as she had a small bit of sweat between her breasts but the place was warm anyway.

I continued to touch her breasts and then sat up and removed my hand and then put both hands down the front of her top to feel both breasts as she continued with the HJ. This was really weird and I kept thinking to myself that this has never happened to me before and probably never will again. I tried to lift her shirt up to see her breasts but she said there is not time so I wonder if that means she would take off her clothes for another tip if there was more time – I don’t know. I always find it to be an injustice if I can feel a girls breasts but then not see them, it’s so teasing of them to do this. I pulled her shirt a bit towards me as I felt her breast with the other hand so I could catch a view of her cleavage and breasts which were OK.

Whilst sitting on the edge of the bed she continued with HJ as I touched her breasts and she lent her face against mine and kissed my cheek gently and that was enough to get me to cum everywhere.

Well Bro’s I can’t say she is a beauty but what I can say is that it has never been a fantasy of mine to get a HJ from a pregnant woman but if it is yours then you now know where you can go to get it but for obvious reasons this isn’t going to be available for much longer.

Girls Name: Yoli
Works: Sundays Only
Hours: 10am to 7 pm
Ph: 9879 3328
Address: Suit 2, 276 Victoria Road GLADESVILLE

Mozilla
24-06-2012, 11:46 PM
One if a kind..... One of a kind....

Charlie123
24-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Would i go to hell if i FS a pregnant ML?

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Would i go to hell if i FS a pregnant ML?

you can go and try out.

I thought you only like 24-30 years old young chick.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 11:34 AM
After an absence of punting for a while and still being a bit hesitant about FS following on from a bad experience with Sweetgirl the tensions had been building in my body so I decided to go for a massage. Let me just get the Snow Lotus reference out of the way as all threads normally end up with at least one. I considered going there but due to limited time and the high probability of parking issues and the ladies there being fully booked because of their Miss World Beautifulness I thought I could find a massage place along the way to my destination as I had about half an hour spare. I remember I had driven past a place on Victoria Rd at Gladesville many times and had always planned to go in and take a look so today was going to be the day. I decided I was going to try this place no matter who was offered to me as long as I didn’t need to wait.

I parked in the nearby side street and walked up the noisy stairs to enter the shop. I was greeted by a woman who I thought was the manager as she was heavily pregnant. The price was $35 for half an hour and I think $50 for an hour so I paid the money and she showed me a small room where she told me to get undressed for the massage. I was wondering who I would get for the massage, if it was going to be a suitable young beauty or an old woman.

I lay down on the massage table but kept my head up to see who was coming in to the room and to my surprise it was the pregnant lady. Now to be clear here it wasn’t one of those situations where a woman was carrying a bit of extra weight and she could be mistaken for being pregnant. She was clearly I would estimate around 6 to 7 months based on my limited experience as her stomach had the large pregnant buldge.

She started the massage and asked me if I wanted hard or soft and we had a little chat as she is friendly enough. She has short hair, red skin on her face but not the beautiful red skin that is sometimes there on girls from cold places and like I mentioned clearly pregnant. I think she would have been around 40. I thought I should just enjoy the massage for what it was and hope to finish feeling relaxed. She had a reasonable technique and started on my neck and also the very top of my leg basically squeezing my bottom.

She concentrated on my upper back for a while and then my upper legs and lower back. I had moved my arms to the side of the bed and her legs did brush against my hands a few times and then she was leaning against them for a while whilst the massage continued. At this point I was thinking what is going to happen here, this is kind of weird getting a massage from a pregnant lady but I should just enjoy the experience whatever happens.

She finished off with my lower legs and feet and then grabbed my inner thigh/top of groin area to squeeze tightly which I find to be very relaxing and kind of exciting at the same time before telling me she was going to get a towel. Now at this stage time is almost up so I was thinking it was OK and it’s going to end shortly. She cleaned me with the towel and then massaged a bit more before starting with some really slow soft strokes with her fingertips and oh man this feels like a technique that HJ shops use. I then got a whisper in my ear if I wanted a happy ending so I said yes and she told me it would be $20 which is OK for me.

She continued with the light strokes on my legs and back then up around my neck and ears which felt sexy then back to my ankles and up to me groin and some soft stokes near my bottom then she reached under and brushed my balls and dick and then kept the light stroked going as she was clearly in no rush.

She asked me to turn over and she continued with the stroking and then she grabbed hold of my dick to commence a relaxed unhurried HJ. I was stroking her legs at that time but not above mid-thigh. I then put my hand under her shirt expecting to be stopped but she sort of just tried to protect her stomach area with her elbows and when she realised my hand was going north and not south she let me feel her breasts on top of her bra so I decided to try for one better and to put my hand down over the top of her bra and to touch her breast which she let me do. They were more than a handful with slightly raised erect nipples and she must have been working hard as she had a small bit of sweat between her breasts but the place was warm anyway.

I continued to touch her breasts and then sat up and removed my hand and then put both hands down the front of her top to feel both breasts as she continued with the HJ. This was really weird and I kept thinking to myself that this has never happened to me before and probably never will again. I tried to lift her shirt up to see her breasts but she said there is not time so I wonder if that means she would take off her clothes for another tip if there was more time – I don’t know. I always find it to be an injustice if I can feel a girls breasts but then not see them, it’s so teasing of them to do this. I pulled her shirt a bit towards me as I felt her breast with the other hand so I could catch a view of her cleavage and breasts which were OK.

Whilst sitting on the edge of the bed she continued with HJ as I touched her breasts and she lent her face against mine and kissed my cheek gently and that was enough to get me to cum everywhere.

Well Bro’s I can’t say she is a beauty but what I can say is that it has never been a fantasy of mine to get a HJ from a pregnant woman but if it is yours then you now know where you can go to get it but for obvious reasons this isn’t going to be available for much longer.

Girls Name: Yoli
Works: Sundays Only
Hours: 10am to 7 pm
Ph: 9879 3328
Address: Suit 2, 276 Victoria Road GLADESVILLE

Excellent special review bro DI,

Long time no see, welcome back!

No, there will not be any reference to the other shop here, sure you know where to find them by now!!

No , pregnant woman is definitely not my thing unless its my baby and my Mrs!!

But i wont mind seeing her in 5 to 6 month when she is a real MILF!!

If her breasts are nice now, they ptobably go up a couple more Cup sizes and that could be wonderful!!

Thanks for the tips

Cheers

DeepImpact
25-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Excellent special review bro DI,

Long time no see, welcome back!

No, there will not be any reference to the other shop here, sure you know where to find them by now!!

No , pregnant woman is definitely not my thing unless its my baby and my Mrs!!

But i wont mind seeing her in 5 to 6 month when she is a real MILF!!

If her breasts are nice now, they ptobably go up a couple more Cup sizes and that could be wonderful!!

Thanks for the tips

Cheers

Thanks, it's not easy to write reviews as you already know. Very funny response from you but were you in the Gladesville area about 6 months ago by any chance? haha

If I go to your favourite shop I promise a full review regardless of whether it is good, bad or just average so you better recommend me the best girl there who I can always remember just like Fiona and now Yoli.

I kind of wondered if anyone else out there has had an unusual experience like mine. I wouldn't do FS with a pregnant WL but I think HJ is OK from a ML.

cisco
25-06-2012, 11:25 PM
i don`t think i will go for a pregnat ML,...too risky

Mr Crash and Burn
26-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Well well if it isn't old DeepImpact venturing into the massage shop world!! After your sweetgirl episode and now this, you are beginning to remind me of Mr Bean!!

Very interesting situation, and knowing you very well, I would have thought you would have asked about the father, and when she said "it was a customer who didn't use condom and now I don't know where he is!", you would have offered her your services of taking her under your wings with child support etc such is your generosity!! :p

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Well well if it isn't old DeepImpact venturing into the massage shop world!! After your sweetgirl episode and now this, you are beginning to remind me of Mr Bean!!

Very interesting situation, and knowing you very well, I would have thought you would have asked about the father, and when she said "it was a customer who didn't use condom and now I don't know where he is!", you would have offered her your services of taking her under your wings with child support etc such is your generosity!! :p

How serious is this?

Mr Crash and Burn
26-06-2012, 11:08 AM
it is about my usual level of seriousness

wilisno
26-06-2012, 01:14 PM
it is about my usual level of seriousness
Very serious !

DeepImpact
27-06-2012, 12:25 AM

The massage world sure has given me a lot of stories to tell and some of them are even true, especially the most interesting one’s. You are right about my generosity as it has become legendary in the industry. Have you heard of the $20 HJ option, well I just invented the $30 HJ option so you can thank me for that the next time you are asked to pay. What can I say, I can’t help wanting to assist those less fortunate than myself.

I did ask Yoli about her pregnancy story and I didn’t plan to share it but since you insisted to know here is how the conversation went:

DeepImpact: I noticed you are pregnant. Congratulations!!

Yoli: Thanks I am happy about it now

DeepImpact: So was it planned

Yoli: No, it was something that happened doing this job

DeepImpact: Oh do tell, was it from a regular customer

Yoli: It was from a customer the type I have never seen before and don’t think I will ever be lucky enough to see again. He has handsome and I am not talking in a pretty boy way like Brad Pitt, he was a man’s man. I could tell by the way that he talked he was highly educated and he carried around a PhD in Hand Job techniques in his suit case. He generously offered me some free training which I accepted.

He insisted that the training be done with me naked as well and although I usually never get naked for customers this was for educational purposes so I agreed. He really know his stuff, the two hand technique, one hand, one hand on his balls the other on his dick, him laying down, him sitting up, him on top of me, me on top of him, him standing – he knew them all

DeepImpact: Wow that’s an educated man

Yoli: Yes, I felt like I was getting a lesson from the master. Well while I was leaning over him and giving him a HJ with my hand behind me he came everywhere and because he was so virile some of the cum sprayed between my legs. I didn’t think anything of it at the time because I wiped it off straight away but I later came to realise his sperm were really strong like the man himself and must have swum inside me before I knew it. A few weeks later I missed my period and threw up on my first customer of the morning so I got myself tested and found out I was pregnant

DeepImpact: How are you going to look after yourself?

Yoli: I really don’t know, it’s tough. I was hoping that you might be able to help me a little bit. I know that we just met but if you could assist me a bit just by paying my medical bills and give me enough to pay for the first 4 years of child care then enough for private school up until year 12 that would be great. I am sure it would be a boy and I could let you try and raise him.

DeepImpact: OK, that sounds fine I can help. Didn’t you feel bad when you found out you were having a baby that wouldn’t know its real father?

Yoli: Yeah I did at first but then the more I thought about it the more I realised that here was a man that was good looking, educated, fit and charming. I knew that I had hit the jackpot and I wanted him to be the father of my children as it’s always been my dream to have children to such a fine man.

DeepImpact: Yes and I want to pretend to be the father of his children because that’s always been my dream as well

Yoli: Thanks

DeepImpact: That’s OK, did he give you any details about where he could be found?

Yoli: No he didn’t. All he said was that he lived at Blacktown

DeepImpact: Anything else unusual about him

Yoli: Only that when he cum he closed his eyes and yelled out ‘VICKY !!!!!!!’

Mr Crash and Burn
27-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Very very good ! Almost in the steven seagal league.

I am a bit confused about the Blacktown and Vicki references

DeepImpact
27-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Very very good ! Almost in the steven seagal league.

I am a bit confused about the Blacktown and Vicki references

Thanks Bro but Steven is in a league of his own, we normally compete in different events. I too was puzzled why the customer yelled out Vicky when he closed his eyes and cum, it ust have been a fantasy of his. Maybe our wise friend Ahlungor could assist.

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Thanks Bro but Steven is in a league of his own, we normally compete in different events. I too was puzzled why the customer yelled out Vicky when he closed his eyes and cum, it ust have been a fantasy of his. Maybe our wise friend Ahlungor could assist.

Gold... DeepImpact I'm hoping to see more of this high quality entertainment very soon. Maybe I can have a go at writing something like this one day too.