PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shops closed for Chinese New Year

Sibon
07-02-2024, 10:51 AM
Yesterday a Mamasan told me her shop would be closed this Saturday for Chinese New Year as many of her girls requested an off day to celebrate it. One WL I knew off had flown back to China in time for the celebration.

And the WL I was with asked me how would I spend my CNY. I told her in a massage shop.

She said another customer said the same thing. Looks like we may have limited choices. :)

nosytt
07-02-2024, 11:23 AM
So if you were to pull the old fashioned way where would be the best place to pick up?

Crown?

SlippinJimmy
07-02-2024, 12:31 PM
So if you were to pull the old fashioned way where would be the best place to pick up?

Crown?

You mean get rejected and go home to the JAV stash 😁

BearOrigin
07-02-2024, 07:32 PM
Those girls still collecting red packets from their family members. It's much easier than giving NHJ and CBJ for a red packet, all they have to do is stay single and the married family members will give them free pineapples.

11Bravo
07-02-2024, 07:39 PM
My experience in several climes: if she can, she'll go home. Messaged one of my regulars to have her respond from HK, home with family. And certainly friends and colleagues here might gather. But NEVER underestimate the Asian work ethic. Your shop might be closed, but the one next door just might be open, and certainly a chance to explore new horizons.

Sibon
07-02-2024, 08:08 PM
14 Burwood despite being a Chinese shop stays open.

asiafever
07-02-2024, 08:34 PM
Yesterday a Mamasan told me her shop would be closed this Saturday for Chinese New Year as many of her girls requested an off day to celebrate it. One WL I knew off had flown back to China in time for the celebration.

And the WL I was with asked me how would I spend my CNY. I told her in a massage shop.

She said another customer said the same thing. Looks like we may have limited choices. :)

So why not tell us the shop so we know it's closed? Why leave it at "a mamasan"? Wouldn't it be more useful to the forum to actually name shops that will be closed so we can keep track?

Sibon
07-02-2024, 11:23 PM
So why not tell us the shop so we know it's closed? Why leave it at "a mamasan"? Wouldn't it be more useful to the forum to actually name shops that will be closed so we can keep track?

You'll know it's closed when no one answers your persistent urgent loud knocking at the door.

That's the beauty of punting. Why should we spoil your fun? :)

GoldfishMan
08-02-2024, 08:27 AM
With so many J girls now working in Sydney, I don't think CNY will be very disruptive to punting. They don't celebrate the occasion. Worst thing that can happen is you can't book C or K girls for a few days.

asiafever
08-02-2024, 08:58 AM
You'll know it's closed when no one answers your persistent urgent loud knocking at the door.

That's the beauty of punting. Why should we spoil your fun? :)

In other words you're full of shit and didn't speak to anyone. Cool story.

AHLUNGOR
08-02-2024, 11:10 AM

Just check the daily roster in AUS99 👌👍

11Bravo
08-02-2024, 01:09 PM
Out in Eastwood today. Long lines, literally out the door, at the grocery and food stores. Judging by the ringing phone and the door knocks, good business at the MP's too.

Truffaut
08-02-2024, 04:54 PM
The Ginza establishments have always closed on Chinese New Year. I can't remember if NM5 has in the past.

BearOrigin
08-02-2024, 05:50 PM
Out in Eastwood today. Long lines, literally out the door, at the grocery and food stores. Judging by the ringing phone and the door knocks, good business at the MP's too.

Was there 3 hours ago. No long lines as you mentioned but I did see a really old Aussie punter walking out of Blue Moon Massage on the Korean side. Maybe it was someone here who was born in 1969?

Sibon
08-02-2024, 05:57 PM
In other words you're full of shit and didn't speak to anyone. Cool story.

You have the asiafever because of the shit you've eaten?

Don't open your mouth to speak. The excrement will flow out. :) :)

GoldfishMan
08-02-2024, 06:52 PM
You have the asiafever because of the shit you've eaten?

Don't open your mouth to speak. The excrement will flow out. :) :)

All you do is post shit all day and you get pissed when someone posts shit back at you. That's fucking ironic!

Sibon
08-02-2024, 07:00 PM
All you do is post shit all day and you get pissed when someone posts shit back at you. That's fucking ironic!

It's a long line of shit that hits you too.

You're a goldfish that shits, pisses and eats in the same bowl of shitty water.

Sibon
08-02-2024, 07:04 PM

The shit I post is for your and Asiafever's consumption.

Both of you seem to thrive in the muck and stench. :) :)

massage addict
08-02-2024, 11:11 PM
The chances of dud punt have just reduced massively..... Chinese girls are the worst so mechanical with vibes of I would rather be sticking needles in my eyes than be here doing this.

11Bravo
09-02-2024, 09:00 AM
The chances of dud punt have just reduced massively..... Chinese girls are the worst so mechanical with vibes of I would rather be sticking needles in my eyes than be here doing this.

PRC's mechanical? Think that's more a function of the user...

GoldfishMan
09-02-2024, 09:10 AM
PRC's mechanical? Think that's more a function of the user...

Haha, agreed bro. The C girls are on a different level. Their passion is only ignited when they are attracted to the punter. I actually consider them a lot more genuine than the other ethnicities because those others seem to be able to "switch it on" at will.

Double_Adapter
09-02-2024, 10:25 AM
Haha, agreed bro. The C girls are on a different level. Their passion is only ignited when they are attracted to the punter. I actually consider them a lot more genuine than the other ethnicities because those others seem to be able to "switch it on" at will.

Asian girls passionate....hmmm......yeah nah!
Unless they have some Latin (Spanish, South American, Italian, Portugueee, Brazilian etc) blood flowing through their veins they don't know what romance or passion is. Asian chicks are quite cold in comparison and not as fiery and dramatic as the latina sisters. Arabic chicks have similar traits to their Latina sisters (the moors might have a lot to answer for)

GoldfishMan
09-02-2024, 03:02 PM
Asian girls passionate....hmmm......yeah nah!
Unless they have some Latin (Spanish, South American, Italian, Portugueee, Brazilian etc) blood flowing through their veins they don't know what romance or passion is. Asian chicks are quite cold in comparison and not as fiery and dramatic as the latina sisters. Arabic chicks have similar traits to their Latina sisters (the moors might have a lot to answer for)

Can't say I'm an expert in Latinas or Arabic chicks, but the C girls are plenty passionate enough for me if I get those that I click with.

ColesBag
09-02-2024, 08:55 PM
You Asians out of tradition shouldn't do anything at all tomorrow which is why you're all out shopping madly today.

GoldfishMan
09-02-2024, 11:06 PM
You Asians out of tradition shouldn't do anything at all tomorrow which is why you're all out shopping madly today.

We're actually supposed to do a few things, bro. My tradition is to go out and do a "big walk" tomorrow, on the first day of the new year. I can't do a few things like have a haircut (did that today very hastily!), clean my house or buy new shoes. Also, I'm supposed to buy some new pants on the 4th day. Go figure, it's all superstitious stuff lol...

Double_Adapter
10-02-2024, 05:18 PM
Can't say I'm an expert in Latinas or Arabic chicks, but the C girls are plenty passionate enough for me if I get those that I click with.

I hear you bro, and I don't doubt there's passionate Asian chicks out there but they're as rare as chicken's teeth; and you gotta blame their Asian men for that, I mean they are not the most passionate, romantic or seductive men on the planet, so Asian chicks are naturally not accustomed to all that seductive passion romance shit. Euro-latin women on the other hand have had tons of Don Juans, Casanovas, and Lotharios wooing them over the centuries and therefore have passion in their system, you only gotta look at their fucken dances eg salsa, tango, rumba, bolero, lambada, flamenco etc to understand these cultures have passion in their blood. Even the French language sounds seductive enough to fap to.