Person's Name : Joy

Establishment : Natural Care Remedial Massage Epping

Services Provided This Session : HJ

Size/shape : short, small frame, A cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : hell no

Damage: room fee + 1 pineapples

Detail report:

I don't bother writing negative reviews but just putting this one out here in case anybody else wastes money at this shop.

Most girls don't go any further than part 1 here.

I got Joy as she was the only one thats still meets my bar of 4-5 lookwise, but she was so unattentive the whole time. There was no chatting despite numerous attempts to strike a conversation with her, she insists on wasting 20mins givng me a really bad attempt of a massage and at the end the HJ was purely mechanical, no technique whatsaover and she didn't even seem like she wanted to be there.

Will not return.

L_Kun
07-02-2024, 03:41 PM
That’s a surprise. Heard good things about 41 Epping and I’m quite a fan of their sister 227NSM

Hammerhead
07-02-2024, 05:37 PM
OP is not referring to 41 Epping.
It’s a totally different shop

RodgHerMoore
07-02-2024, 11:02 PM
OP referring to 34 langston up the road from Tulip. Thought to correct here as i wouldn't want the other Epping places to get dragged through the mud as they do have talent.

Over the years I've tried 34 langston and never been good. A bro did rave about Thai Kate on Thursdays, but i never got to see her nor do i know if she's still there.

Summary: not worth it.

L_Kun
07-02-2024, 11:22 PM
Okay, I got confused because the thread had the [41 Epping] tag. Thanks gents

HardCore
09-02-2024, 11:26 PM
Best to stick to the 41 Epping side of the station, the shops on Langston side don't compare to the quality of girls at 41 Epping.

woods23
10-02-2024, 10:09 AM
OP referring to 34 langston up the road from Tulip. Thought to correct here as i wouldn't want the other Epping places to get dragged through the mud as they do have talent.

Over the years I've tried 34 langston and never been good. A bro did rave about Thai Kate on Thursdays, but i never got to see her nor do i know if she's still there.

Summary: not worth it.

I saw Kate again after a very very long break. She's very hard for me to catch. Man, she had gained some weight, and all the weights, it went to her ASS unbelievable ( omg even Ai generated can't makes it that good) body is still as tight.

Kate is a good girl. I like her attitude nd personality. I wish I can see her more, one of the best! Still remain in my top 5 regulars. I guess she is every one favorite haha!