PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any recomendations at sbm ?

Alfie
07-02-2024, 10:56 PM
I've been a number of times and split my visits between Liya and Fiona, both go above and beyond! Always great times with both.
But.... i find their routine so similar, not the worst problem to have tho.
Just checking to see if any bros have any special girls that they would like to share, preferably with extras.
Thanks

Soton
08-02-2024, 10:21 AM
Checked out now

Alfie
08-02-2024, 06:49 PM
Appreciate the Intel. Will be looking into it. I would like to check out Sgm but that entrance being opposite the pub is a killer!

GoldfishMan
08-02-2024, 08:34 PM
Appreciate the Intel. Will be looking into it. I would like to check out Sgm but that entrance being opposite the pub is a killer!

Bro, that location had been a brothel for decades before it changed hands to SGM. Plenty of us old timers have gone there with our heads held high right through the front door. Pub goers be damned.

Besides, the place has a backdoor. People used to go in from the back alley. Not sure if SGM still uses that entrance though.

Massagecreep
08-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Back door to the premises is available if you ask, and is sometimes open.
The problem is not so much ducking into the front door, but walking out and directly facing the drinkers at the pub.
I always exit via the back

ML_Lover
08-02-2024, 09:34 PM
SGM has a huge hedge out front - very easy to discretely duck inside in the blink of an eye.

GoldfishMan
08-02-2024, 09:53 PM
SGM has a huge hedge out front - very easy to discretely duck inside in the blink of an eye.

Or you can walk in carrying some take away food. People will just think you're the food delivery guy!

McDees
08-02-2024, 11:47 PM
Or you can walk in carrying some take away food. People will just think you're the food delivery guy!

Thats a great idea...will remember to carry the lightweight MenuLog jacket in my bag where ever I go, so that I can pop it on in a jiffy and do the walk of shame, I mean fame.