PDA

View Full Version : How many caucasian girls are there at Blacktown 8?

Hesafunguy469
25-06-2012, 12:12 AM
As the title says, how many caucasian girls are there working at Blacktown 8 and when do they work? I'm hoping there are some at 6am as thats my only time available. Thanks.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 12:45 PM
As the title says, how many caucasian girls are there working at Blacktown 8 and when do they work? I'm hoping there are some at 6am as thats my only time available. Thanks.

You are not serious right, brother??

At 6am in the morning, NO CHANCE IN THE WORLD!!

NO WL will be serving at that time let alone Cauc girl, you got to do better with your time management if you need the punt!!

Good luck!

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 12:49 PM
You are not serious right, brother??

At 6am in the morning, NO CHANCE IN THE WORLD!!

NO WL will be serving at that time let alone Cauc girl, you got to do better with your time management if you need the punt!!

Good luck!

Why are you talking about 6am punting?

Littlewonder
25-06-2012, 02:01 PM
On a weekend the girls work till about 6Am at No 8 but I dont think you would get much of a punt that time of day as they will all be stuffed literaly if you know what I mean. Most of them have been working since 10Am the day before all they want to do is go and have a sleep.

I used to see a girl years ago at Touch of Class in the city she used to start at 5:30 Am for the day shift and what a great time to punt if you can find a fresh girl. But hey anytime is a great time to punt if you have a fresh and good girl.

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 04:07 PM
But hey anytime is a great time to punt if you have a fresh and good girl.

This is the only truth ....
and the girl cannot be sleepy .....
even if she is sleepy ... I am sure we can turn her on!

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Why are you talking about 6am punting?

Read the quote bro, that's the time this dude want to punt, I would much prefer to be in my own bed at that hours............lol

Hesafunguy469
13-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Thats my only alone time if you know what I mean. I'm on my way to work at that time and I figured that since Blacktown 8 advertises that they are 24 hour, that they should have something to offer me.

nene42
14-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Hi. Couple months back i had a Australian girl name kath, good looking and nice body but lacked experience.
Just month ago i had a italian girl name janet. I think she said she was 27. She is blonde a bit on the chubby side but i like my girls curvy. She also had massive tits. She wasnt good at giving massages but she let me tit fuck her and blew my load on her tits.

AHLUNGOR
14-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Hi. Couple months back i had a Australian girl name kath, good looking and nice body but lacked experience.
Just month ago i had a italian girl name janet. I think she said she was 27. She is blonde a bit on the chubby side but i like my girls curvy. She also had massive tits. She wasnt good at giving massages but she let me tit fuck her and blew my load on her tits.

Doing Spanish on an Italian girl i like it, i winder if she still works there?

nene42
14-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Yea still works there. I think Friday and saturday nights. Call before you go.

DrFeelGood
14-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Met them all very briefly recently.

Janet isn't Italian. And unless you like them big, I'd stay away.

Tara, she's in her late 20s or early 30s. Blonde, d cups. Very tall girl. Size 12+.

Hope, 20, very petite, looks very young. Blonde, b cups. Size 6

Cath, 19, size 10, nice d cup tits. Brunette and very friendly.

Jade, brunette version of hope. Early 20s, petite, size 6.

There's also a girl named Kelly. Didn't get to see her as she was busy.