Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 4/7 Ward Pl, Dural NSW 2158

Phone : 0434999363

Hours of Business : 10 am–8 pm

Rates : $90 an hour

Extras Cost :$50

Services Provided This Session : Massage, CHJ

Size/shape : Short with massive tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : At 90 bucks an hour for a RNT massage, Na.

My experience/comments : I was in the area for a dinner and had some time to kill. So I thought I would grab a massage. First shop I checked out was a Chinese massage shop, I walked up the stairs and all I could hear was a whole lotta fucking from one room. There was no-one else around so I looked at the massage price list, $100 an hour (shiiiiiit).
Next shop Pau Jai Thai Massage, in behind the Chinese shop. I was greeted by a beautiful Thai lady and was told $90 an hour, I instantly thought this was a legit joint. I was shown to a room and was greeted by Mona. The rooms here were just like any other Thai shop with curtains in between the rooms, but spacious. After 10 minutes (the undies came off) it became obvious this place wasn't so legit after all. Mona provided a very average massage but a nice hand job for an agreed $50. She is a ultra friendly girl as we walked around the shop she kept grabbing my cock and promising a BJ next time lol. I didn't see her naked but as a guess, her tits must have bee E's. As I am not a local, I will unlikely be visiting this shop again.

RO1312
09-02-2024, 10:00 PM
140 for an hour with CHJ is pricey. We’ll have to give up when it gets to that price everywhere else