PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Empress Aussie Lucy E cup - Lazy massage and service

sus619
10-02-2024, 12:07 PM
I was in the city for some work so decided to try out a massage place while I had some time. I came across Sydney empress massage advertising Lucy with E cup boobs.
Sent a text for a booking for 30mins and got the confirmation immediately.
I reached the place earlier but it didn't matter much as the place was empty.
The reception lady suggested I go for 45mins massage as Lucy is quite good. My horny brain fell for it and paid $120 for 45mins. I was handed a towel and directed to a room.
The room was very tiny with shower and wash basin.
The table was pushed to one side and next to it was a ln arm chair.
Lucy entered the room. She was about 5'4. Big ass and big boobs.
She pushed the table a bit so that she some place on the side. Then I got undressed and hoped on the table.
Before the massage started she asked the level of pressure I preferred. So I thought the massage would be decent enough. But how wrong was I. She just slithered oil on my back and rubbed her hands all over. While she was massage my legs, randomly she started massages my back and then back on legs. Now I wasn't expecting a proper massage but I've have decent massages even at Rub n tug places. But This was the worst I've ever received. The earlier question for level of pressure had no relevance.
I was getting bored and wanted ask her to stop the massage and start with the main part.
She asked me flip over and I saw that she was already in her undoes.Her body was nice and curvy. But face wise not that good looking.
She started by setting some rules.
Only touching boobs and ass.
No pinching or playing with nipples.
No body slides.
Not even for extras.
I was deflated. So much boobs and Ass but cant do anything with it. But I respected her boundaries and went along.
She gave a good hand job though. I came soon enough.
Had a brief chat with her while I had a shower and then left.
I wanted to provide a feedback to the receptionist but she had no interest in even looking at me. The earlier sweet talking went out of the window.
Overall I felt the service lacked any effort. Even the behavior of the reception lady seems odd.
I wouldn't recommend Lucy nor the shop itself.

T1ooo
10-02-2024, 12:58 PM
Hahaha I was just thinking the other day why no reviews for this place on the forum. They claim 100 girls a day but no reviews …. This confirms my suspicions I guess. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Ps. This place is also natorious for trannies. Yeah as soon as the receptionist takes ur money ur dirt to them. Out u go. Quickly.