PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville K Kay the sweet lady at glades42

Punthunt2022
12-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Been sort of regular at G42, but have never tired korean girl before, and so I thought I would give it a go. I couldn't find any review on Kay, so I wasn't too sure at first. But Boss bro assures me that she is good service and all so I gave her a go. ($300 for the hr)

Date of visit: 8 or 9th of Feb, can't really remember...

Look:
She looks exactly the same with the photos on website. Still the same short hair, about 170cm in height. Perfect english so you will have no problem with communication.

She is busty as described, small nice titts too! But not chubby at all. And all natural too! I could feel the weight of her boobs when we were in doggy =P. Anyways, ladies at G42 is always good with their service, so onto the shower and Kay gave me a gd wash and gd rub...got me all excited already.

Service:
Onto the bed after drying up, she begins with a good catbath and led to a very amazing bbbj session. Her tongue was everywhere...and I mean it. From the tip all the way to bottom (as in the actual bottom...) I have to spread my leg and lift myself up for her to do her thing...honestly could've let her do that for a very good part of the hour. But I was getting hungry so I asked her to lay down for some DATY. Upon inspection and tasting =P, all shaved, very clean and yummy. But she is shy so refused to bend over and let me lick from behind...(which is ok, I respect ^^)

But what amazed me more is that she suddenly jumped up and started to rub me with her wet pussy (no dom) I was getting excited and nervous at the same time....I thought she was gonna put me inside without dom =.=". And then she moved to her side, asked me to keep on rubbing from behind...damn I was so close to just put it in...(but of coz I didn't...for obvious safety reasons) But it felt as if I was in alrdy....After a few minutes, its time for the main event.

Nothing tooo special, but she does love doggy! And one thing to mention.....damn she is tight! and I could felt her getting tighter as she was abt to cum...that was really something ^^. We actually cum together after 10 or so minutes....and then I went for a quick wash while she was getting hungry and ordering her lunch online...she asked if I wanted to join for lunch, but I refused coz I might just ate her for lunch if I stay any longer.

After shower...round 2 begins....the same BBBJ and I just loved her tongue and eye contact! Round 2 begins with a lovely cowboy ride and me sucking on those amazing boobs...so soft so natural. And then I had her lay on her stomach, and just insert myself from behind. She absolutely loved it. Her legs and feet were shaking and was trying to grab onto mine...I continue to change pace from slow to fast and slow again so I can feel every moment of her pussy....after a while, she cum a 2nd time...and I just couldn't go on any longer. Knowing that I haven't cum yet, she was very active and helpful =P. Quickly finished me off with catbath and HJ while I kept playing with her busty boobs.

Overall, she is a very kind lady, willing to please. She is a bit more mature than other girls, but I think thats fine. She is less fussy than other younger ones and willing to please^^!

Do treat her well please!