PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J AGEHA, K REBECCA - brief report

Deffsp
13-02-2024, 08:09 PM
Hi! Saw the roster and there's a familiar name, seems like Ageha is back again. I'll share a brief report of my visit to her and also Rebecca awhile ago.

J AGEHA
Looks : in terms of look, I will give Ageha a score of 8 / 10, she's more gyaru type, like the type of young japanese girl that you normally find in Harajuku area. Her photos doesn't do her justice as I think it's filter is too much, she's much better in real life. She has a very nice body and c cup boobs which feels nice to hold, and yes awesome ass..

Personality : she is a bit shy to start, but very friendly. I think now she is more confident and more bubbly, more chatty than before. Her english also gotten better to make it easier to communicate.

Service : typical japanese girl who like to please, everything offered and she handle it very well, with genuine response. She even does pussy slide at one point, but then its not always there but if you guys likes it, then ask her and she'll happily do it. Sex felt great, she got really wet and horny with DATY, and her CG / RCG is awesome. If you like pretty and petite japanese girl with great body, she is the one to try.

K REBECCA
Looks : Rebecca has been in the industry for quite awhile, back even before I start, a lot of people already talk about her. She is not as young as other new girls, but definitely still a looker. I think she took care of her body and skin quite well. Toned body, pretty face, I think she's even fitter than last year.

Personality : very bubbly, very friendly, treated me as her long lost boyfriend. Very GFE but very PSE once the session start.

Service : Very PSE once you walk in the door, basically action start as soon as she saw you. She was running towards me and straight away hugging, DFK-ing, then sensually undressed me while keeping the DFK. Then she did the body and pussy slide for a moment before we head to the shower. In the shower, action was even hotter. I don't need to go into the details but she's awesome, 100 / 10!