PDA

View Full Version : General talk Arab and Israeli ML/WL/.... Have you been down that track?

andrewv
18-02-2024, 08:42 PM
In other threads here, we covered Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Filipino and others backgrounds of the girls we punt on.

How about Arab and Israeli girls? Have you seen women from either or both of these backgrounds?

Also, do you know shops in Sydney with girls from the Middle East? Ideally, not the ones born here, but recently arrived. I guess there are a handful of Lebanese girls working around the place.

ThunderPunter
18-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Try bankstown https://12cottam.com.au/guide/

Funandfun
18-02-2024, 11:41 PM
14 Burwood is advertising a Lebanese ML/WL on either sat or Sun as Rachelle or Rochelle. Not sure how true is that.

TonyZen
18-02-2024, 11:49 PM
I'm definitely curious too having lived in western sydney during my younger years. There were some really smoking hot middle eastern ladies around. I like the more petite types but somehow I don't think you'd find those as WLs working in shops.

19-02-2024, 12:42 AM
7 Villawood usually has a few

After seeing how a lot of leb customers act in shops it’d be good to give it to their women. Extra points if they have a scarf on

BearOrigin
19-02-2024, 02:23 AM
Jews... They love money but most won't go that far into earning money unless they're actually atheist and are only Jewish by heritage.

iamthewalrus
19-02-2024, 06:28 AM
In other threads here, we covered Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Filipino and others backgrounds of the girls we punt on.

How about Arab and Israeli girls? Have you seen women from either or both of these backgrounds?

Also, do you know shops in Sydney with girls from the Middle East? Ideally, not the ones born here, but recently arrived. I guess there are a handful of Lebanese girls working around the place.

There have been various WL and MLs in Sydney fro various Middle Eastern countries.
Lebanese, Egyptian, Persian etc.
As suggested there's some being advertised in shops ( 14 Burwood for example).

iamthewalrus
19-02-2024, 06:32 AM
Jews... They love money but most won't go that far into earning money unless they're actually atheist and are only Jewish by heritage.

That's very helpful.

Didn't take more than a few posts for a stupid prejudiced generalization and racist comment to surface and take this thread off topic.

Mods can this the post be removed before it opens the door to trolls and bigots to spam the thread with rubbish?

19-02-2024, 07:31 AM
That's very helpful.

Didn't take more than a few posts for a stupid prejudiced generalization and racist comment to surface and take this thread off topic.

Mods can this the post be removed before it opens the door to trolls and bigots to spam the thread with rubbish?

There are entire threads bashing other races. Why aren’t you crying there?

andrewv
19-02-2024, 08:47 AM

The best Jewish hookers are in New York. I’ve spend money on them long ago.

andrewv
19-02-2024, 11:56 AM
Try bankstown https://12cottam.com.au/guide/

Thanks. I might give Alsa a go https://12cottam.com.au/2023/12/16/alsa/

ColesBag
19-02-2024, 06:11 PM
I know a Jewish W/L who has a rabbi of an Eastern Suburbs synagogue as a regular customer. lol.

electron
19-02-2024, 06:16 PM
The best Jewish hookers are in New York. I’ve spend money on them long ago.

Wondering why aren't any jewish/israeli girls available here🤔

andrewv
19-02-2024, 06:33 PM
I know a Jewish W/L who has a rabbi of an Eastern Suburbs synagogue as a regular customer. lol.

Hilarious. And he would be circumcised too 🔪

andrewv
19-02-2024, 06:38 PM
Wondering why aren't any jewish/israeli girls available here🤔

Over 13% of New York’s population is Jewish. About 1.5 million. The largest outside Israel.

Australia’s Jewish population is tiny. Less than 120,000 people.

BearOrigin
19-02-2024, 09:45 PM
Over 13% of New York’s population is Jewish. About 1.5 million. The largest outside Israel.

Australia’s Jewish population is tiny. Less than 120,000 people.

New York is a melting pot that existed decades before Sydney decided to follow suit. The USA have always been the first country any immigrant wants to go to, and that's why getting a green card is damn difficult and expensive compared to permanent residency here.