PDA

View Full Version : General talk Which nationality for ML/WLs do you hit off with or which do you find it to have any common ground?

dhall
19-02-2024, 03:07 PM
For me I find that I get along very well with Thai MLs. Always find that the banter and standard of service is always the best with Thai girls. Strangely enough, personally I’m not that attracted to Thai girls. So not sure why we get a long so well.

As far the least interaction or just going through the motions, I find I rarely click with Korean girls. They always seem to go through the motions with me. Funny enough I’m attracted most to Korean girls.

I guess it must be me who has the problem. [emoji23]

c1teh9
20-02-2024, 10:44 AM
For me I find that I get along very well with Thai MLs. Always find that the banter and standard of service is always the best with Thai girls. Strangely enough, personally I’m not that attracted to Thai girls. So not sure why we get a long so well.

As far the least interaction or just going through the motions, I find I rarely click with Korean girls. They always seem to go through the motions with me. Funny enough I’m attracted most to Korean girls.

I guess it must be me who has the problem. [emoji23]

Do you act differently with the Thai girls vs the Korean girls? Sometimes when you are not overly attracted to someone you are more loose and free spirited and can connect better rather than subconsciously trying to impress.

BigPedro666
20-02-2024, 12:07 PM
Korean, Malaysian Chinese, Indonesians, Vietnamese, Japanese, Taiwanese. Generally pretty well.

Hit & miss - NZ, Thai, Canadians, Deshi, Burmese, Germans, Eastern Euros

Not so well PRCs, locals, Spanish, french, indians, Philippinos, UK,

rooter
20-02-2024, 12:17 PM
Anyone except for Aussies (of all ethnic backgrounds). I just find them boring I guess. We have too much in common - language, culture etc.
And the Aussie accent is so not sexy.
Fourth worst accent in the world after Indian, Seth Efriken, and New Zealand.

T1ooo
20-02-2024, 01:42 PM
Japanese are awesome and Korean close second.
Chinese never ever ha any sort of good rapport with - their just fake and hate the white devil off the bat, like their swarm enemy or something.
Some Thai come in close second just heaps fake and shit.

BearOrigin
20-02-2024, 02:07 PM
I don't think I could dislike any nationalities but I normally don't get along too well with Filipino or Indian girls. Very lazy in bed.

I've gotten along well with some Chinese in the past. Some slim MILFs in their early 40s showed me a really good time but it could be the drugs doing all that.

GoldfishMan
20-02-2024, 02:52 PM
If I had to rank them, I guess mine would be Korean and PRC Chinese top 2. Highest number of great regulars from those races, but that could be because I like them more and tend to see more K or C girls.

It's not good to generalise, I think. I used to think that I couldn't get along with Thai girls after a few bad experiences in the past. Then I met girls like Alin.... Suddenly I'm great with Thai girls, there goes that generalisation.

Meng
20-02-2024, 02:54 PM
If I had to rank them, I guess mine would be Korean and PRC Chinese top 2. Highest number of great regulars from those races, but that could be because I like them more and tend to see more K or C girls.

It's not good to generalise, I think. I used to think that I couldn't get along with Thai girls after a few bad experiences in the past. Then I met girls like Alin.... Suddenly I'm great with Thai girls, there goes that generalisation.

C Girls are great but so many of them use a lot of tissues.

dr3w
20-02-2024, 03:39 PM
It's Korean for me and now I mostly see Koreans and once in a while I might try Viet or Jap

dhall
20-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Do you act differently with the Thai girls vs the Korean girls? Sometimes when you are not overly attracted to someone you are more loose and free spirited and can connect better rather than subconsciously trying to impress.

I don’t think I do. At least I don’t. But that being said the places I go tend to have more thai or C girls then Korean. So when I do book Korean girls maybe my expectation level is way higher then it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abracadabra
20-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Generally hit it off well with most Koreans and most Japanese.

I find Thais a bit mixed ~ from really good to just an ordinary experience/connection.

Chinese generally don't work for me at all, at least to date, despite finding many very attractive surface wise.

schloong
21-02-2024, 07:32 AM
Mostly PRC or Taiwanese for me, 'tho I seem to be developing a taste for Japanese that I hope to try at Mirage sometime soon...

pistons
21-02-2024, 08:34 AM
I am only a newbie punter but loving the Vietnamese WL/MLs. Usually very pretty face and eager to pleased. Yes, a little bit more shy but I think sometimes that is a language issue? I find Thai to be most free-spirit... always telling me they are going to party after work LOL

c1teh9
21-02-2024, 01:25 PM
I don’t think I do. At least I don’t. But that being said the places I go tend to have more thai or C girls then Korean. So when I do book Korean girls maybe my expectation level is way higher then it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that makes sense.

c1teh9
21-02-2024, 01:27 PM
Get along best with Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian and Taiwanese.

Thai is a bit hit and miss.

Haven't tried too many K girls even though I find them very attractive. Will need to change this

Geoff the playboy
21-02-2024, 03:10 PM
I find malaysian chinese are the best. Seems natural to them. Always hit off great with them.

Sleazypeazy
21-02-2024, 11:06 PM
Italians, Spanish and Latinas

Footballpunter
22-02-2024, 05:18 AM
I have zero tolerance for PRC ones

Bunty4
22-02-2024, 09:03 AM
Never had problem hitting off with girls of any nationality…. When punting I prefer Asian or Latino’s… if casual dating then absolutely no issues hitting off with caucasian or European. I personally find if its service oriented transaction then no one gives better service ( including connection ) than asians and if casual dating Caucasian form best connection.

funkyvs90
22-02-2024, 09:19 AM
For me it’s Japanese and Aussie ladies. Being an Indian, Indians are the worst. Too much ego and arrogance. Even worst looking ones think they’re some supermodels 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

ergoproxy
22-02-2024, 09:46 AM
Never had any problems hitting it off with any nationalities. I do mostly see Thais and Japanese when I punt. I have had amazing times with Latinas too, Columbians especially. So far, I’ve only been seeing 1 Aussie and we’ve a lot of interests in common.

John_Diaz
22-02-2024, 10:05 AM
Koreans, thais, aussies and colombians are a hit for me.

Hit or miss are Japs and chinese not sure why maybe because of my south american BG.

ColesBag
22-02-2024, 07:22 PM
Look past the masks & culture that we all put up & see that women are women.

Once you know that you know what to say to them.