PDA

View Full Version : General talk Taekwondo master killer

BearOrigin
21-02-2024, 09:05 PM
https://youtu.be/W5jdgBfxdWw?si=7L3qmN88qdJUawe0

Can't imagine a guy killing his own 7yo student and his mum, then driving straight to their home to kill the father before driving himself to hospital.

The boy was actually strangled. This might stop families from sending their kids to martial arts classes in the future. And with this I'm pretty sure that Taekwondo gym will have to shut down.

The poor family.

ynotm8
21-02-2024, 09:13 PM
i highly doubt people will stop sending kids to martial arts and this is like out of the blue moon

andrewv
21-02-2024, 09:40 PM
Remember the Korean family that got killed by a relative in Epping a few years ago. The family owned a newsagency.

GoldfishMan
21-02-2024, 10:45 PM
Remember the Korean family that got killed by a relative in Epping a few years ago. The family owned a newsagency.

That wasn't a Korean family. They were Chinese.

chatswood2067
22-02-2024, 06:08 AM
that was chinese family, another sad story

Jackk
22-02-2024, 06:24 AM
Horrible story unbelievable what people can do

Double_Adapter
22-02-2024, 06:57 AM
A possible love triangle murder?

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/eerie-text-sent-before-mum-and-child-found-dead-in-martial-arts-academy-in-north-west-sydney/news-story/900f56588eeccd3ef0ace8f1ba4f8fb5?amp

GoldfishMan
22-02-2024, 07:12 AM

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/eerie-text-sent-before-mum-and-child-found-dead-in-martial-arts-academy-in-north-west-sydney/news-story/900f56588eeccd3ef0ace8f1ba4f8fb5?amp

That's the prevalent theory, but looking at how suss the guy is, it could be anything else. Everything about him is faked. Maybe that family he killed found out about his con, confronted him about it, and he reacted by doing this?

faruk
22-02-2024, 07:18 AM
I can't think of any other theory but why would the teacher have an affair then go kill the woman's husband? It should be the husband killing him

GoldfishMan
22-02-2024, 07:22 AM
I can't think of any other theory but why would the teacher have an affair then go kill the woman's husband? It should be the husband killing him

Yes, the affair theory doesn't really add up. It feels more like just the guy going ape-shit for some reason.

jbrowz
22-02-2024, 08:48 AM
I'm highly suspect it's money related

Kiryu0
22-02-2024, 09:53 AM
One outlier isn't going to stop people from sending children to martial arts.

It feels like there's more to the story than just a random killing. Feels like there's some kind of grudge or fallout happening to go out of his way to also kill the father.

woodland
22-02-2024, 09:56 AM
He probably borrowed money from them during Covid and now they want their money back.

John_Diaz
22-02-2024, 09:59 AM
Another angle…Maybe the other guy had an affair with the killers wife and hold a grudge for a long time.

dt333
22-02-2024, 10:03 AM
I'm highly suspect it's money related

Pobably didn't pay the school fee

faruk
22-02-2024, 10:15 AM
Another angle…Maybe the other guy had an affair with the killers wife and hold a grudge for a long time.

Yes I thought of this too.

Pobably didn't pay the school fee

Y'all with kids better pay your tae kwon do teachers

rooter
22-02-2024, 10:55 AM
Totally inappropriate and disrespectful to speculate on and discuss this on a sex forum.
May their souls rest in peace.

aussiegaigin
22-02-2024, 11:12 AM
Agree. This has nothing to do with punting (as do a lot of other subjects in this thread).

T1ooo
22-02-2024, 01:30 PM
this is too macabre to be discussing here

CarpetJam
22-02-2024, 09:27 PM
Admin/mods please respect the dead and their families and remove this thread.
Totally inappropriate and disrespectful to speculate on and discuss this on a sex forum.
May their souls rest in peace.

Calm down Xi Jingping.

The thread might not be my favourite topic but a bit much you saying it shouldnt be talked about if others like to. Just dont read it if its not your thing.

BearOrigin
22-02-2024, 09:33 PM

Maybe they were secretly in a gay affair. Wife confronted teacher, teacher got pissed off and killed her and son, then went to the husband's home to get him to runaway together. Husband refused and an "Old Boy" fight ensues. Old Boy is a name of a South Korean action movie.

nilhlator
22-02-2024, 11:23 PM
he is just scared the killer will come after him

Mr Fugly
23-02-2024, 01:03 AM
Fucked up topic ... agree with rooter that this isn't the place for this topic... totally fucked up, anyone who gets their rocks off reading shit like this needs some serious therapy... and probably jail time

Jackk
23-02-2024, 07:14 AM
Surely people can discuss what ever they like as long as it's legal
The ethical police would find a lot on this forum outrageous

faruk
23-02-2024, 07:37 AM
If it can be published in newspapers then it can be discussed here.

distanceRunner
23-02-2024, 08:33 AM
It is a general talk forum, for anything really.

He story is abit fucked up, love triangle or money, or just random, who knows till the interview the guy for answers

SlippinJimmy
25-02-2024, 10:24 AM
Very disturbing case but that Lin family murder was prolly the worst case I have ever heard about 😑

Jackk
29-02-2024, 08:17 AM
This story just went away
Still in the dark

Folcis
29-02-2024, 08:34 AM
Too busy talking about the killer cop now. Media attention is fickle.

Axeman123
29-02-2024, 08:49 AM
Very disturbing case but that Lin family murder was prolly the worst case I have ever heard about 😑 Not forgetting Seth Gonzales. Did the job on his immediate family at Nth Ryde a few years back. Prime motive.......$$$$$.

BearOrigin
29-02-2024, 11:32 AM
Too busy talking about the killer cop now. Media attention is fickle.

Keywords: crime involving police & LGBT community

These two are very hot media topics that can bring in more advert airtime. Media are like brothel owners, they don't own the girls but the own the rooms. The girls are the adverts that are buying airtime aka "rooms". Us consumers are the punters that watches the news and gets an orgasm from all the sensationalized shifuckery reported.

Ziggurat
29-02-2024, 01:02 PM
The bitch told them where the bodies were. So he killed them. Now he is going to a men's prison where he will enjoy the sexual congress of muscular, tattooed men for the next few decades.

It is like sentencing him to a life sentence in an hareem. How does he warrant that?

He should be sent to a women's prison so he gets nothing for the rest of his life like all the other prisoners.

BearOrigin
29-02-2024, 01:39 PM
The bitch told them where the bodies were. So he killed them. Now he is going to a men's prison where he will enjoy the sexual congress of muscular, tattooed men for the next few decades.

It is like sentencing him to a life sentence in an hareem. How does he warrant that?

He should be sent to a women's prison so he gets nothing for the rest of his life like all the other prisoners.

Apparently he only agreed to talk right after consulting a new lawyer. Must be a really powerful lawyer to strike a deal too good to be missed.

Whatever that deal is, the media isn't going to report it. At the moment he's denied bail but I'm pretty sure in a few years time he will suddenly be granted early parole and possibly early freedom like many other "reformed" criminals.

The copper was probably trying very hard to woo one of the couple, when he got rejected he stalked the bloke, broke into his home and even sabotaged his car. Finally he couldn't take the futher rejection and decided to end a life but things got messy and he had to end another life.