PDA

View Full Version : General talk English tourist stabbed during brawl with Thai ladyboys

andrewv
23-02-2024, 01:34 PM
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/tourist-stabbed-during-massive-brawl-with-thai-sex-workers/news-story/0949dd296bdd507108611d7463fab548

No surprise to see English guys being fucking mean.

Dansimp9
23-02-2024, 02:13 PM
Thailand is scary af

Abracadabra
23-02-2024, 02:19 PM
I wouldn't mess with LBs.

Saw a LB destroy a punter in OT outside Ipanema Bar one night.
Opened his face up with a stiletto and flattened him with a kick to the head.

ChuckWow
23-02-2024, 02:22 PM
Don't fuck with ladyboys - underneath the make up they are men , and when provoked .....will fight like men ..

snapjaw
23-02-2024, 02:45 PM
Haha I guess those Poms fucked around and found out ��

rooter
23-02-2024, 02:46 PM
I wasn't there so I don't know all the facts but I suspect these guys were drunken stingy yobbos.
Rule 1 of punting in Thailand (and actually with any service provider, taxi driver etc) is to clearly agree on the price beforehand and never try and go back on that deal.
If there is a dispute over money calmy try and negotiate a solution, but if that fails then just pay the extra and move on. When you convert it to $ it's probably not all that much.
Never raise your voice or abuse a Thai and never ever become violent.
These guys are lucky it was in a private residence. If it was in a bar or busy street 30 Thais (men, women and trans) would have appeared out of nowhere and beat the fuck out of them or worse. Thais will always side with their fellow Thais against the foreigner/farang regardless of who is right or wrong. It is just not worth fighting over $100 - it will cost you a lot more if you do, physically and financially.
Thai people are the nicest people in the world, but if you try to fuck them over they will fuck you up bad.

ChuckWow
23-02-2024, 03:05 PM
I wasn't there so I don't know all the facts but I suspect these guys were drunken stingy yobbos.
Rule one of punting in Thailand (and actually with any service provider, taxi driver etc) is to clearly agree on the price beforehand and never try and go back on that deal.
If there is a dispute over money calmy try and negotiate a solution, but if that fails then just pay the extra and move on. When you convert it to $ it's probably not all that much.
Never raise your voice or abuse a Thai and never ever become violent.
These guys are lucky it was in a private residence. If it was in a bar or busy street 30 Thais (men, women and trans) would have appeared out of nowhere and beat the fuck out of them or worse. Thais will always side with their fellow Thais against the foreigner/farang regardless of who is right or wrong. It is just not worth fighting over $100 - it will cost you a lot more if you do, physically and financially.
Thai people are the nicest people in the world, but if you try to fuck them over they will fuck you up bad.

So so true brother Rooter - never make thais lose face - it will always cost you more in the long run.

T1ooo
23-02-2024, 03:14 PM
nothing to see here just a bunch of all guys getting too drunk and punching on,...

BDU
23-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Punting with LB 101 ....idiots
Do not try and rip them off.

Got what they deserved

Meng
23-02-2024, 03:31 PM
Punting with LB 101 ....idiots
Do not try and rip them off.

Got what they deserved

You mean punting 101 in general don't rip a person off. LB or WL or ML.

andrewv
23-02-2024, 04:03 PM
How often do we see westerners in Asia arguing with locals about tiny sums. Like spending 15 minutes bargaining for a $2 discount….

The Brits are not a generous group.

11Bravo
23-02-2024, 05:05 PM
If it was in a bar or busy street 30 Thais (men, women and trans) would have appeared out of nowhere and beat the fuck out of them or worse. Thais will always side with their fellow Thais against the foreigner/farang regardless of who is right or wrong. I think that's true in a lot of places, not just Thailand. Locals might fight amongst themselves, but when a foreigner is involved, the locals will all stick together against the outsider. Never underestimate the power of a dog pack... And in a number of countries, the law will not be what you might think it is...

23-02-2024, 05:40 PM
I have seen a tiny Thai bloke (must’ve been 5’5) drop a big Russian (would’ve been 6’1) for being too forceful with a bar girl on LK Metro. The whole Soi stopped drinking in shock.

ColesBag
23-02-2024, 05:46 PM
Pay the cashier sport.

People need to learn the consequences of their actions.

BearOrigin
23-02-2024, 06:29 PM
Muay Thai fighter by day, ladyboy by night.

Don't pick a swordfight with LBs.

andrewv
23-02-2024, 07:06 PM
We all know British men are hated by countries hosting soccer games for the same reason. They land on charter flights, get drunk and destroy the joint, and are rude to locals.

Nelly69
23-02-2024, 09:27 PM
sorry, cleaned up my English, read next post.

Nelly69
23-02-2024, 09:30 PM
Imagine you face getting on the news for being with 3 ladyboys! hahaha

I've personally experienced a mad Ladyboy in Thailand....

So back a few years, I went to Bangkok soon after they opened up the borders after Covid. Back then you had to quarantine in a hotel room for 1 day until the test results came back negative. I booked myself to stay at the Sofitel on Sukhumvit road that offers quarantine stays, I later realized the entrance of the hotel was the marching grounds for Ladyboys street hookers being next door to the famous Thermae pub for hookers.

After I got the test, I was driven to the hotel and promptly put up in the room. I was not suppose to leave according to the documentations but no one at the hotel told me not to leave and there were no guards so I sneaked out to buy some smokes. On my way back as I was about to step onto the hotel driveway, a beautiful girl in a crop and tight blue jeans came up grabbed my arm and said in a soft voice, let me give you a massage for $1500 Bhat. Still jet-lagged and thinking with my dick. I said "Yes why not?" and thinking, damn this is going to be a good trip. don't even need to go out to find a honey!

She held my hand as we walked up to my room and keep giving me this sweet shy smile, I put her to be in her late 20s with huge bolt ons. Once in the room, she asked if I want more than a massage, of course I said yes and directed her to the bathroom to have a shower. The room at the Sofitel are those room with a glass wall so you can look straight into the bathroom, she kinda looked everywhere to try and close the blinds but gave up. Then things started to get weird when she was covering up too much in the wrong areas, its one thing being shy, but its another thing not willing to show the bottom part of your body when you are hanging your tits out. She even put the towel on the hand rail of the shower screen door so I can't see the bottom half of her body whist she was showering.

By this stage, my alarm bells are ringing like mad and I watched her every move trying to spot the 3rd leg or bump. After the shower, she put a towel around her body and walked out of the shower and got under the sheets. Knowing I am not about to suck a dick, I pretended to not noticed anything and laid next to her. she lean in for a kiss and started to touch me. All I could think about by this stage is, does she have a dick.?.?.. so pretending to lean in for a kiss, I reached under the sheets tugged her towel with such force, the towel flew to the other side of the room.

Voilà, yep, there it is... third leg, girl dick, lady lance, extra sausage...

I politely said, sorry no, you lied to me. (technically she didn't because I didn't ask) but I can't do this... she got a bit upset and got up and started to get dressed. I handed her 500 bhat asked her to leave. this is when she become a sheman. lol

She said, no $4000 Bhat.

Me: WTF? I didn't even touch you!

she: why you have sex with me???

me: I didn't touch you

she: yes you had sex with me, you need to pay...

me: (getting a bit pissed off now, I grabbed her arm and started to march her out the door) No, I gave you 500 bhat for doing nothing, now leave!!!!

She started yelling some Thai words, her voice has now change to a high pitched man voice and was waving her arms around with her stiletto in hand. She actually had a bit of strength behind those thin arms and I could feel things could get out of hand quickly. She escalated from 0-100 in a matter of milliseconds and I could sense the intensity and violence was about to erupt. I let go and she ran back to the bed.

By this time, I was fuming! Looking at her angrily, I said I am going to call security. She then pulls out an ID and said she 16, underage, you had sex with a minor, she will call the police and you go to jail!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???? Not only did I not touch her, she is now accusing me of having sex with a minor??? Ladyboy minor! Man you should have seen my face dropped. Knowing I broke the quarantine law and now being accused of sleeping with an underage ladyboy, even tough I didn't, I am going to spend the rest of my holidays in a Thai jail!

Trying to play it down and calling her bluff, I said fine, I am not paying, she said fine. I am not leaving or you can call the police. We sat there for what seems to be an hour doing the Mexican standoff but it was probably 5 mins. I said I know you are not underage, that ID is not even you so don't bullshit me. She replied in a mans voice, I am not leaving until you pay me!!!!

We sat there for another 10 mins, fuming. I was thinking how are they going to determine if her ass has been penetrated if we went to the police? What if she already had a dick up the ass prior? how do I proof that it wasn't me??? Can they get DNA from the wet towels she used... fuck this, its not worth $50AUD for this shit...

I offered her anther $1000 Bhat to get out. she said no, you need to pay me $4000 bhat, you had sex with me! fuming again, I told her to fuck off and pulled out $1500 Bhat and said leave now or I WILL call the police. I have enough money to bribe them and walk free but you will be in Jail. I pretended to pick up the phone then she grabbed the money and walked out hitting everything on her way out.

When the door finally closed, I collapsed in exhaustion and said welcome to Thailand! For the rest of the night, I was a good boy, didn't leave and ordered room service. At 11pm, I got a letter under the door saying my test came back negative and I am free to leave. not wanting to push my luck, I stayed in that night.

Here is video of a tourist who got his gold necklace stolen by a ladyboy whist filming himself a couple of years ago. If you look at the background, the square lights are the entrance to the Sofitel hotel I stayed in. :shout:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2652291/Video-Tourists-selfie-video-captures-Thai-woman-stealing-chain-neck.html

snapjaw
24-02-2024, 12:06 AM
Bro that's some scary shit right there... Reckon you need to do the grip test before letting any 'girl' up to your room. Maybe these British gronks were too drunk to notice they were LBs too and fell into the same trap!

Nelly69
24-02-2024, 01:20 AM
haha, I've been back to Thailand quite a few times since, I make a habit of asking if they are lady boy if I smell a hint of a dick.

I have met some nice LB and got along, but I don't like the crazies like the one in the news. haha

andrewv
24-02-2024, 10:13 AM
Bro that's some scary shit right there... Reckon you need to do the grip test before letting any 'girl' up to your room. Maybe these British gronks were too drunk to notice they were LBs too and fell into the same trap!

English men do it to female hookers too.
I’ve seen it first hand. No respect.
I don’t blame the LBs. An agreed price is an agreed price. Period.

snapjaw
24-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Oh yeah if they tried to stiff the LBs then they only have themselves to blame, was just saying there might be have been a possibility of them being too drunk to notice these weren't actually 'ladies', but that's probably not what happened.

asiafever
24-02-2024, 01:15 PM
Trying not to generalise, but having seen so many groups of pom blokes on holidays over the years being absolute flogs (don't worry, groups of Aussie bogan blokes are no better) I can imagine how this would've gone down.
Most likely the kind of guys that tell immigrants they need to integrate more while spending their holidays pointing at pictures of egg & chips on a menu.

When OS I'm always super cautious with privates. If possible shops and agencies with a good reputation, otherwise girls who've been reviewed. Boring? Maybe. Have I ever had any trouble? Nope. Like to keep it that way.

BearOrigin
24-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Trying not to generalise, but having seen so many groups of pom blokes on holidays over the years being absolute flogs (don't worry, groups of Aussie bogan blokes are no better) I can imagine how this would've gone down.
Most likely the kind of guys that tell immigrants they need to integrate more while spending their holidays pointing at pictures of egg & chips on a menu.

When OS I'm always super cautious with privates. If possible shops and agencies with a good reputation, otherwise girls who've been reviewed. Boring? Maybe. Have I ever had any trouble? Nope. Like to keep it that way.

Classic double standards move. In a lot of HK dramas they always show scenes of a British High Commissioner or a British Police Chief bullying their local underlings just because they represent the Crown.

In many British overseas colonies you'll see history books detailing how local tribes killed the British governor assigned to the area - they're mostly ex-army generals back home who have never stepped foot in the colonies they're governing. As an army general they're very entitled because unlike conscripts they got their position through enrollment in a prestigious army college which can only be afforded by nobility of the time.

Coming back to modern day, everyone in the UK with blue eyes are basically entitled. They think that without the old British empire the whole world would've been living up the trees still.

JJBlows
25-02-2024, 12:46 AM
12 years ago when I just left school, first time overseas exploring the wonders of what thailand offered.......I watched wide eyed and drunk, a LB muay thai the shit out of heavily tattood bloke for disrespecting her and she absolutely floored the guy, never forgot that moment but from then I always made sure to treat the locals with respect and not overstep the line,

refokkused
25-02-2024, 08:36 AM
its always ironic when ppl say ...'be careful in Thailand, it's dangerous etc' ... like how is it okay to behave like this and then feign innocence or believe it's okay to rip any service provider off?

11Bravo
25-02-2024, 09:26 AM
An agreed price is an agreed price. Period.I've said it MANY times on many forums: pay after, and PAY. Not paying the agreed upon price just ruins it for "pay after". I've learned to specify menu, price, departure time, and pay after. I'll pay the agreed upon price, even if she's a starfish, the BJ is covered rather than BB, etc. With those shortcomings, it just sets the "no repeat" bit. The only reason for not paying FULL price is when she changes LT to ST, wanting to bail out early. Fine, I'm not a jailer, but then, I do pay MY ST rate.

2 decades later, I still remember the girl who I'd pulled several times, good times. But then, next time, she got a call. Her explanation: her roommate wanted to go home but had lost her key (translation: good business, she should come back to the bar). Fine, but she was still a bit amazed when I came up short on paying. First, that was not the agreed amount, then it was not HER ST rate; ALL true. I just explained but it was MY ST rate, and if she wanted the remainder, she could return. Obviously, she didn't. The amusing thing was, why I still remember, I was ABSOLUTELY INVISIBLE to her on subsequent passings in the bar. And just to be sure, couple of years later, I did ask her for another go. The look she gave me was priceless; the same look the queen would give a peasant who dared to look her in the eye and speak to her. Fine by me, just saves both of us time.

And while the methodology is a bit different here in SYD, still, not paying the agreed upon amount ruins pay after for all. For some RnT's, you do pay the massage price at the desk, extras paid later to the girl. In others, everything is paid to the girl. In brothels, it's pay at the desk, but still, certain extras are negotiated with the provider and paid to her. I can't remember the last time I had to pay for extras before they were delivered. Perhaps an advantage of age - they ALL can run faster than me.

its always ironic when ppl say ...'be careful in Thailand, it's dangerous etc' ... like how is it okay to behave like this and then feign innocence or believe it's okay to rip any service provider off?
Punters will scream bloody murder if a provider cheats them, but still some think it's fine, they're so clever, when they rip her off. Two sides, SAME coin.

CarpetJam
25-02-2024, 01:34 PM
I've said it MANY times on many forums: pay after, and PAY. Not paying the agreed upon price just ruins it for "pay after". I've learned to specify menu, price, departure time, and pay after. I'll pay the agreed upon price, even if she's a starfish, the BJ is covered rather than BB, etc. With those shortcomings, it just sets the "no repeat" bit. The only reason for not paying FULL price is when she changes LT to ST, wanting to bail out early. Fine, I'm not a jailer, but then, I do pay MY ST rate.

2 decades later, I still remember the girl who I'd pulled several times, good times. But then, next time, she got a call. Her explanation: her roommate wanted to go home but had lost her key (translation: good business, she should come back to the bar). Fine, but she was still a bit amazed when I came up short on paying. First, that was not the agreed amount, then it was not HER ST rate; ALL true. I just explained but it was MY ST rate, and if she wanted the remainder, she could return. Obviously, she didn't. The amusing thing was, why I still remember, I was ABSOLUTELY INVISIBLE to her on subsequent passings in the bar. And just to be sure, couple of years later, I did ask her for another go. The look she gave me was priceless; the same look the queen would give a peasant who dared to look her in the eye and speak to her. Fine by me, just saves both of us time.

And while the methodology is a bit different here in SYD, still, not paying the agreed upon amount ruins pay after for all. For some RnT's, you do pay the massage price at the desk, extras paid later to the girl. In others, everything is paid to the girl. In brothels, it's pay at the desk, but still, certain extras are negotiated with the provider and paid to her. I can't remember the last time I had to pay for extras before they were delivered. Perhaps an advantage of age - they ALL can run faster than me.

Punters will scream bloody murder if a provider cheats them, but still some think it's fine, they're so clever, when they rip her off. Two sides, SAME coin.

The epitome of volume over substance

GoldfishMan
25-02-2024, 03:14 PM
This, and bro Nelly's account of his experience and my own slightly scary run in with an LB posing as a lady, just goes to show that you must never underestimate the physical aspect of these LBs. Regardless of what they want to be, they are still capable of the same testosterone driven violence as men when called upon. Scary shit!

11Bravo
25-02-2024, 06:17 PM
The epitome of volume over substance

Habib, is that you? You certainly fit the mold - newer member, nary an AR (no requirement to but, as I've said, does go a long way to establish cred), just a lot of 1 liner snide comments. But it IS the General section, so have at it. And for those who actually PLAY in the game, rather than riding the bench, PAY AFTER IS a mantra.

CarpetJam
25-02-2024, 08:31 PM
Habib, is that you? You certainly fit the mold - newer member, nary an AR (no requirement to but, as I've said, does go a long way to establish cred), just a lot of 1 liner snide comments. But it IS the General section, so have at it. And for those who actually PLAY in the game, rather than riding the bench, PAY AFTER IS a mantra.

Its not really snide it was more a fact. This message here is way better from you. You got your point across in 4 sentences instead of all your others which are 50+.

Jackk
26-02-2024, 07:10 AM
Sounds like way to many LBin thialand

11Bravo
26-02-2024, 09:37 AM
Its not really snide it was more a fact. This message here is way better from you. You got your point across in 4 sentences instead of all your others which are 50+.Well, my instructions do come with illustrations. :slobber:

Ah, yes, here today, gone tomorrow... For some, life expectancy is so short...