PDA

View Full Version : Girl info What do the girls do with their income?

andrewv
24-02-2024, 09:58 PM
We have all seen the recruitment pages of various shops. They're often written in Japanese, Korean or Chinese (you can copy/paste into Google translate for English) and they often suggest that girls could earn $1,000 to $3,000 per day, especially young J and K girls.

Does anyone know for sure what the high earners do with the money they make? Are there ML/WL building their property portfolios or flying first class around the world.

Keep in mind that in most cases these incomes are not declared to the ATO. Good old cash in the hand.

woodland
24-02-2024, 10:03 PM
you can't take up a mortgage - so unlikely having property portfolios.
I suspect they can make between 100k to 300k a year and then use their money to start up a nail salon or a tattoo studio in their home country.

BearOrigin
24-02-2024, 10:10 PM
This is the biggest question I have as well. When I was working cash in hand doing all kinds of odd jobs from car washing to helping people build websites, I was very cautious not to bank in a single cent because I was afraid that it might raise a red flag at the ATO. A friend of mine who did DJing on the weekend banked in all his cash payments because it was a small amount and he only received it once in a while.

One ML who worked 4 days a week in several different shops told me she spent most of her money on her pretty expensive rent in the city, ate out all the time (she never cooked) and saved some just in case she needs to extend her student visa by enrolling in new courses. Not sure how she pays the college, either she presented a whole briefcase of cash or she banked in directly to the college's bank account.

11Bravo
24-02-2024, 10:14 PM
Support family: parents (aka repay ty mother's milk), child(ren), siblings. Build a house, buy and furnish a shop.

personaa
24-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Don't forget drugs and of course gambling for seasoned workers.

Wank_Somemore
25-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Of the smart few thai ladies that I know have bought their PR, built a house back in Thailand and/or started a business. I was invited to a newly built house warming in Ekkamai, so she did well. The not so smart ones spent it all on designer goods and other material items.

T1ooo
25-02-2024, 12:34 AM
as one told me easy come easy go....... living the good life in sydney aint cheap ... and if they do save some familly in their country, then they might buy a car or apartment in their country and travel..;; that is in the dont get a drug adiction before all that.

JJBlows
25-02-2024, 12:40 AM
Some buy property back home, one girl only took this job because her parents borrowed money for a business and then covid hit and they need to pay back the bank, one girl I know flew to Melbourne in business class, another bought front row tickets to Taylor swift,

Some girls are smart with their cash, others live the lifestyle and one I know was making $33000 a month at a high end establishment.

Sammael
25-02-2024, 06:04 AM
I’d estimate 0.01% invest. The rest will have nothing to show but a memory and a few stamps in their passport.

Perhaps they might hookup with a punter who will take care of them???

Then again, who wants a bike that’s been ridden on average one thousand times a year. Not forgetting any mental health issues that may be just around the corner from working in such an industry.

Great isn’t it.

personaa
25-02-2024, 07:26 AM
Then again, who wants a bike that’s been ridden on average one thousand times a year. Not forgetting any mental health issues that may be just around the corner from working in such an industry.

Great isn’t it.

Plenty of takers for old bikes mate!

Wait for the next thread of someone falling for a ML/WL, it's happening all the time! And yeah the biggest concern is mental health and that well explains excessive drug use and gambling habits.

Keeping Up
25-02-2024, 08:02 AM
A ML I see told me she just paid $60K+ for a sexy little sports car. Cash.

andrewv
25-02-2024, 09:19 AM
A ML I see told me she just paid $60K+ for a sexy little sports car. Cash.

What a waste of money.

Sammael
25-02-2024, 09:52 AM

When they first start out they “go like the clappers”, sooner or later they get a dose of “the clap” and at the end of the ride they are “clapped out!”

Now regarding “plenty of takers for old bikes”, if anything is free of course it’s taken, irrespective of it’s intrinsic worth.

GoldfishMan
25-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Hard not to imagine what they do with the money. The amount they earn puts them well within the 99th percentile of earners in Australia, and probably close to the upper half of that group too.

Probably hard to stay disciplined with so much cash in hand.

LuvJapPusssy
25-02-2024, 10:28 AM
Income & wealth/assets are 2 different things. I can imagine most probably spend it all on designer goods, travel etc. Hence why alot keep coming back to earn more once it runs out. And get stuck working in the industry.

Once they are used to the high income, hard to go back to a regular paying job. But only while theyre young & pretty, then customers (income) begin to slow down once age starts to catch up to them... unless she gives exceptionally great service.

Timeis629
25-02-2024, 10:41 AM
Knew one who was paying off a $800+ mortgage - reckoned 15 years on the job to pay it off - that’s a lot of cock

LuvJapPusssy
25-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Of the smart few thai ladies that I know have bought their PR, built a house back in Thailand and/or started a business. I was invited to a newly built house warming in Ekkamai, so she did well. The not so smart ones spent it all on designer goods and other material items.

Or sends the money to her Thai boyfriends/Thai husbands back in the village to take care of them

Wait for the next thread of someone falling for a ML/WL, it's happening all the time! And yeah the biggest concern is mental health and that well explains excessive drug use and gambling habits.

Only a very low value man would take on the old used up bike

Knew one who was paying off a $800+ mortgage - reckoned 15 years on the job to pay it off - that’s a lot of cock

As Coach Greg Adam says, "shes been ran through more times than the Holland tunnel"

BearOrigin
25-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Only a very low value man would take on the old used up bike

Many girls out there who look like normal girls are also used bikes themselves but with slightly lower mileage than your average SW. Unless you're a prophet that marries a 12yo girl you're very unlikely to get a brand new bike when dating a free adult women.

Sammael
25-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Many girls out there who look like normal girls are also used bikes themselves but with slightly lower mileage than your average SW. Unless you're a prophet that marries a 12yo girl you're very unlikely to get a brand new bike when dating a free adult women.

Let’s be realistic. A “free adult woman” may have anywhere from zero to fifty parters before marriage. That’s in their life. A sex worker on average has fifty partners every two weeks. Year after year. Some even decade after decade.

YMMV

An apt expression in so many ways.

hereforgoodtime
25-02-2024, 12:24 PM
The J and K WLs I've seen, they usually either studying or doing it to fund a business they want to start. They're aware this isn't a good long term gig and more of a jumpstart that they can take advantage while still young. That's a big reason why some of them only do this overseas. Once they're back home. No one will know.

There is also likely lot of spending of travelling and fashion inbetween.

LuvJapPusssy
25-02-2024, 12:37 PM
The J and K WLs I've seen, they usually either studying or doing it to fund a business they want to start. They're aware this isn't a good long term gig and more of a jumpstart that they can take advantage while still young. That's a big reason why some of them only do this overseas. Once they're back home. No one will know.

There is also likely lot of spending of travelling and fashion inbetween.

The J&K girls may only do the s*x work few weeks at a time here then normal job/studies in their country where as alot of "normal" non-SW girls hook-up with guys 24/7.

So alot of "normal" girls now may have just as high body count as a SW. Or maybe even higher due to Tinder & the rise of hook ups.

Let’s be realistic. A “free adult woman” may have anywhere from zero to fifty parters before marriage. That’s in their life. A sex worker on average has fifty partners every two weeks. Year after year. Some even decade after decade.
YMMV
An apt expression in so many ways.

LOL
Thats the scary thing these days
Imagine being the poor guy with good intentions, who marries a girl not knowing that she was a SW before (or lots of hook ups) & has had hundreds/thousands, or even Millions/Billions of cocks from all nationalities.

rooter
25-02-2024, 01:03 PM
I really don't give a fuck what they spend their money on.
They worked for it, they earnt it, its their money. How they spend it is their business.
Does anyone really lie awake at night wondering how WLs spend their money? Does anyone wonder how their dentist, or hairdresser or plumber, or GP spends their money? I don't think so.

Asiandaddy
25-02-2024, 02:11 PM
They worked for it, they earnt it, its their money. How they spend it is their business.
Does anyone really lie awake at night wondering how WLs spend their money? Does anyone wonder how their dentist, or hairdresser or plumber, or GP spends their money? I don't think so.

Can't agree more with this, I'm sure we have more than enough problems to worry about than thinking about how ML/WL spend their dosh. WGAF:grimace:

andrewv
25-02-2024, 03:35 PM

This thread is not about “giving a fuck what they spend their money on”. It’s a chat about being curious.

Twister
25-02-2024, 03:47 PM
None of them are rocket scientists or astro physicists so whatever they do with their money is not doubt pointless. It’s like asking why they check your used dom for man juice? Perhaps they read the sperm like an old gypsy reading tea leaves. For good fortune. Whose good fortune? They don’t seem so lucky at the end of the day.

I’d like to know why ML’s come up with the bit about it being that time of the month and yes I’ve seen the napkins they use but why aren’t they on the pill? Why even go to work? Take the day off.

No use starting a rub-down unless it’s a shake-down.

ColesBag
25-02-2024, 07:14 PM
has had hundreds/thousands, or even Millions/Billions of cocks from all nationalities.

Reminds me of the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs when they're all on the cafe having lunch.

Mr. Brown : Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue : How many dicks is that?
Mr. White : A lot.

Soton
26-02-2024, 10:12 AM
Checked out now

gamer2
26-02-2024, 11:28 AM
The ones I've had a chat with mention travelling is on their list when they build up enough dosh

11Bravo
26-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Of the smart few thai ladies that I know have bought their PR, built a house back in Thailand and/or started a business. I was invited to a newly built house warming in Ekkamai, so she did well. The not so smart ones spent it all on designer goods and other material items.Damn, I couldn't afford to build a house in Ekkamai... well, perhaps 30 years ago I could have, but now, that IS a prime example of gentrification...

There is also likely lot of spending of travelling and fashion inbetween.Both countries first world. The PRC's, Viet's, Thais, 2nd/3rd world, single parent, perhaps less short term options...

11Bravo
26-02-2024, 12:06 PM
I’d like to know why ML’s come up with the bit about it being that time of the month and yes I’ve seen the napkins they use but why aren’t they on the pill? Why even go to work? Take the day off.

No use starting a rub-down unless it’s a shake-down.1. A convenient excuse if she's not interested in certain business options with you.

2. Even if someone is on the pill, there are placebo pills in the regimen for some types where bleeding will start. And why should they stop work if they are on their period? Not all punters take the FS option... And the period doesn't affect hand coordination, or mouth wideness, though it might affect breast sensitivity... I had one who messaged me that FS was off for our normal meet so she'd understand if I cancelled. But given her proficiency in Spanish, no need... And it's not a simple on/off faucet. Another, just this month, first out-stoke, a tinge of pink on the dom. She apologized, grabbed a tissue, cleaned the dom in-situ, and we proceeded without further discolorations. So for a single stoke, why should she lose a day's income?

If you're in a job with no sick leave, do you stay home if you have a runny nose, or go to work with a face mask?

11Bravo
26-02-2024, 12:35 PM
I’d estimate 0.01% invest. The rest will have nothing to show but a memory and a few stamps in their passport.
/RANT ON
We obviously swim in different pools. The vast majority of the women I've known are there to support family, to build a better future for themselves. Perhaps that's a function of my target demographics, Asian MILF's, but I've known SYT's also supporting families.

What some tend to forget is that while Australia?, or at least NSW, has a strong welfare bent for the less fortunate (housing support, child support, child care support), free secondary education, retirement benefits, old age benefits for all, and I've never met an Aussie who complained that they couldn't afford to see a doctor or medicine, that's not true in the countries where a lot of these women come from. It's not government support but family support.

Certainly some, perhaps most, do buy designer somethings, handbags, watches, etc. Well, why not? I certainly tend to splurge myself on occasion when I want to feel better, though not objects, as such, but memories... there was Aiwa, SuSu, Ying, Amy-T, Amy-C, ... And when they go home, either to visit, or relocation, it's about having "face", something tangible to show their success. Those number of handbags... perhaps as gifts for family (big loss of face to go home empty-handed), and certainly possible to sell at a profit...

While designer anything doesn't mean anything to ME, I ALWAYS support travel, especially when you're young:

Travel when you're young: broadens your horizons
Travel when you're old: confirms your prejudices

Certainly some succumb to drugs, mental illness, etc. But humans are pretty resilient, just ask any vet...

Yes, they don't pay taxes on their income. But they do spend money here, contributing to the local economy, and locals are making money off of them. Those visas aren't free. And the shop itself is paying rent, business license, etc. Are you REALLY going to that shop JUST for the massage...

Seems to me, with some posts, there's a tinge of envy/jealousy about their income. So join them... Take your skill set, natural or education, and go be an expat in a foreign country, foreign language... Money to be made in the Middle East, oil, gas, private security contractor, no local taxes, your trailer will have A/C...

Then again, who wants a bike that’s been ridden on average one thousand times a year. And again we disagree. That flash bike, great on the downhill, even level, but give it a life's steep mountain to climb... Locals here I'd think would turn to the government for help, and why not? What you pay taxes for. But when that's not an option... I just have to admire those Flying Pigeon bikes that keep on pedaling up that mountain, hoping to reach the green valley on the other side. Characteristics for a desirable life partner, someone who will stand by you, not run away when things get difficult, but rather make the HARD decisions of what needs to be done to support the family. A REMF might talk a good story in the bar, but down in the trenches, you want a combat vet, someone who has your back.
/RANT OFF

andrewv
26-02-2024, 02:39 PM
None of them are rocket scientists or astro physicists so whatever they do with their money is not doubt pointless. It’s like asking why they check your used dom for man juice? Perhaps they read the sperm like an old gypsy reading tea leaves. For good fortune. Whose good fortune? They don’t seem so lucky at the end of the day.

No use starting a rub-down unless it’s a shake-down.

Your question, "why aren’t they on the pill" made me wonder how often some of these WL/ML provide BBFS to their customers while they're not on any form of contraceptive. None of us will ever know, unless of course a pregnancy is announced or discovered. I am assuming that punters who indulge in BBFS cannot rely on any promise of proof that the woman is protected from getting pregnant.....

Keeping Up
26-02-2024, 03:10 PM
I saw a popular massage lady a little while back and we spent the massage portion of the hour talking about investment strategies. Her head is very screwed on and she told me about her passive income stream creation plans that are in action. Everything she said made sense and she knows exactly why she’s dealing with cocks. She has an exit plan and will be out of the game by 32. Also only buys appreciating assets such as high end designer wares and stores them.

I’m sure she’s a rarity amongst WL/MLs but she will return home, if she wants, well set up for later life.

dotcumdotinyou
26-02-2024, 03:57 PM
Depends on the generations as well.

Back in the mid 00s a lot of the K girls I knew had a plan and sent money back to their banks via an agent, usually on Pitt street or in Strathfield (depended on who offered the best exchange rate at the time). Most of these girls went back home and bought themselves apartments or went into business and they're all doing well to this day, all married with kids.

Fast forward to the 10s and the K girls no longer had a plan, they saw what their older sisters had and just wanted more. Most wasted their money on luxury goods or holidays, very few sent money home and a lot of them got into drugs (Jerry is a good example of this).

I haven't asked or cared for a long time, They're not asking advise anymore and I'm not offering.

Prometheus_haha
11-03-2024, 12:16 PM
Income & wealth/assets are 2 different things. I can imagine most probably spend it all on designer goods, travel etc. Hence why alot keep coming back to earn more once it runs out. And get stuck working in the industry.

Once they are used to the high income, hard to go back to a regular paying job. But only while theyre young & pretty, then customers (income) begin to slow down once age starts to catch up to them... unless she gives exceptionally great service.

Women can't go back in lifestyle, especially ones who have had a taste of luxury designer goods and being able to travel every month. So as they get older they'll start to look for a rich guy to settle down with.

Don't be that guy.

ColesBag
11-03-2024, 08:36 PM
Your favourite W/L is right now walking the aisles of the supermarket doing her grocery shopping.

Twister
11-03-2024, 08:59 PM
Can’t she afford home delivery? Times must be bad. Very easy to read which girls get bumped over in AR and why.

Prometheus_haha
11-03-2024, 11:33 PM
Can’t she afford home delivery? Times must be bad. Very easy to read which girls get bumped over in AR and why.

Bumped over in AR?

schloong
12-03-2024, 07:20 AM
Shopping....shopping....shopping... what else?

andrewv
12-03-2024, 08:19 AM
Your favourite W/L is right now walking the aisles of the supermarket doing her grocery shopping.

Yep. When not working in brothels they look very ordinary and might be walking the same shopping aisles we walk.

11Bravo
12-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Yep. When not working in brothels they look very ordinary and might be walking the same shopping aisles we walk.

Agree. When the one ML changed from her work attire to her civilian attire to go out on the street with me, she would definitely blend in on the street as the clothes covered her assets. Her face would still rate a 2nd glance...

Jackk
12-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Agree. When the one ML changed from her work attire to her civilian attire to go out on the street with me, she would definitely blend in on the street as the clothes covered her assets. Her face would still rate a 2nd glance...

They walk among us everywhere

GoldfishMan
13-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Some of the WLs and MLs I've bumped into that live in the CBD almost always have a hat or a cap on when out and about. Makes it harder to see their beautiful faces!!

Kiki kong
13-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Some of the WLs and MLs I've bumped into that live in the CBD almost always have a hat or a cap on when out and about. Makes it harder to see their beautiful faces!!

I noticed this as well, it's to avoid being recognized obviously. I mean if I was a ML/WL I'd personally work outside the suburb that I lived in just for that extra buffer to not run into regulars.

GoldfishMan
14-03-2024, 06:09 AM
I noticed this as well, it's to avoid being recognized obviously. I mean if I was a ML/WL I'd personally work outside the suburb that I lived in just for that extra buffer to not run into regulars.

I have to admit, I do get a kick out of bumping into them on the streets and even more so if some sort of interaction occurs. I find the thought of "I've fucked this hottie before" quite electrifying and sometimes their reactions appear to be inline with this "fetish" of mine. Their shy / awkward demeanour makes me think they must be thinking the same thing.

Even more so when it's an actively working girl whom I can book very soon after such an incident. It's a real turn on for me when this happens.