PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J KISA - a bit MILFy but her SUPER TIGHT PUSSY nearly BROKE MY COCK!

rooter
25-02-2024, 01:34 PM
I met the new J girl Kisa last night.
I did a back to back booking with new 18yo J Sana and then new J Kisa.
After a brand new 18yo who was super tight and I thought that's as tight as a pussy gets ... and then slightly MILFy Kisa comes along and WTF! she is even tighter than the 18yo.

LOOKS and BODY
Kisa is advertised as 23yo but I think mid 20s or maybe even late 20s.
She is around 165cm and in very good shape. Nice and fit and firm. Again she swears she doesn't work out. How the fuck do these J girls stay in such good shape without working out? Must be the sushi and seaweed diet.
Nice firm perky B cup tits, very white skin, slim waist and hips, nice firm ass.
Nice face. Not a total glamour, but very natural and cute.
Freshly shaved pussy. I think she shaved it in the toilet on the Jetstar flight from Tokyo.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
First time in Sydney.
Definitely has some experience in Japan.
Nice GFE vibe but at the same time confident and experienced.

DFK and DATY
Different kissing style which mainly consists of opening her mouth and poking out her tongue. 100% passion but just a bit different.
Loves DATY and goes off. Maybe a bit of FOAm or maybe I am a DATY legend.

BBBJ
Nice BBBJ technique and very willing to take a CIM

FUCKING
Super tight pussy.
Breaking the seal on that pussy takes a bit of effort. It feels more like anal where you have to push hard to break the seal.
And it's the same effort every time you change positions and re-enter. So fucking tightly sealed.
She is a good fuck. A nice combo of GFE and PSE,

ROUND 2
Kisa ia a people pleaser and I think she genuinely likes having a cock tucked inside her tight hole so another round was enjoyed by all.

OVERALL
Kisa is not a stand out or a stunner, but she is quite pretty and has a nice toned body and great ass.
She gives a 10/10 shower session and is very friendly and warm and very dedicated to giving pleasure.
And that tight pussy is a fucking marvel.
Please let me know if you find a tighter pussy than Kisa

rooter
25-02-2024, 08:26 PM
@LuvJapPussy Kisa is at Ginza for 4 weeks.

justforfun2023
25-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Thanks for AR, how accurate are the photos would you say? booked to see her tomorrow

rooter
25-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Thanks for AR, how accurate are the photos would you say? booked to see her tomorrow

Photos are not very accurate at all bro.
Maybe it's her, but if it is they are very heavily photoshopped.

justforfun2023
25-02-2024, 08:58 PM
Photos are not very accurate at all bro.
Either very heavily photoshopped or maybe not even her. I really don't know.

Ahh thanks, thats a shame...

rooter
25-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Ahh thanks, thats a shame...

She is worth seeing bro.
Just forget about the pics.
She is not young, but she has got a good body, super tight pussy, a good attitude and gives excellent service.

justforfun2023
25-02-2024, 09:15 PM
She is worth seeing bro.
She is not young, but she has got a good body, super tight pussy, a good attitude and gives excellent service.

Thanks bro, I will still see her, good attitude and service always trumps looks

ReginaldBubbles
25-02-2024, 09:55 PM
She is worth seeing bro.

Shit I think mid to late 20s is pretty young but maybe it's subjective. Is that what's called a milf these days or just at ginza?

rooter
26-02-2024, 12:19 AM
Shit I think mid to late 20s is pretty young but maybe it's subjective. Is that what's called a milf these days or just at ginza?

Good point bro. You are right. Mid to late 20s is still young.
I guess we have been spoilt lately by all the 18-22yo J girls at Ginza.
Thanks for the reality check bro.

Spacestar
26-02-2024, 01:33 AM
C ivy from 2023 has the tightest pussy i think.

rooter
26-02-2024, 08:34 PM
Thanks for AR/intel bro @rooter. So Kisa 4 weeks here.
J Sana here for 3 weeks.
I'll put them both on my to-do list in that order

Enjoy bro! And don't forget J Ramu. She is here for 4 weeks.

justforfun2023
26-02-2024, 10:19 PM
So dissapointed I was not able to see Kisa tonight as I was told there was a 20 min delay upon arrival...oh well

rooter
27-02-2024, 08:46 AM
So dissapointed I was not able to see Kisa tonight as I was told there was a 20 min delay upon arrival...oh well

That's a shame bro. It happens.
The logistics of organising around 20 girls and dozens of customers every day can't be easy.
It just takes a couple of things to go wrong like a customer arriving late or a girl arriving late or a room not available and the whole schedule goes out of sync. Even when you have a doctors appointment it's rare that as soon as you arrive the doctor is ready to see you.
But yeah I understand if you had to be somewhere else straight after the punt I guess you couldn't wait.