PDA

View Full Version : General talk Are you dating a WL right now?

faruk
25-02-2024, 10:24 PM
This thread is for those who are dating a WL right now and want to know if she is dating other guys.

If you're curious, leave a hint and if someone else thinks they are dating the same WL, they can message privately.

Go.

Asiandaddy
25-02-2024, 10:29 PM
This thread is for those who are dating a WL right now and want to know if she is dating other guys.

If you're curious, leave a hint and if someone else thinks they are dating the same WL, they can message privately.

Go.

Are you dating one atm??

BearOrigin
25-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Sibon is that you?!!!

andrewv
25-02-2024, 10:34 PM
No, thank you. I pay them for an hour and leave it as a business transaction.

Sammael
26-02-2024, 07:00 AM
Yes a Thai MTF, she’s 26 and very attractive. We are on holidays at Hamilton Island. That should give anyone that’s also dating her a hint. Check her insta to see where she is :)

No private messages as I don’t answer. Put it out here like I do.

Thanks.

Axeman123
26-02-2024, 07:38 AM

Go. By "Dating" you mean giving it to her in the ring right? Na mate not me. Not at the moment anyway.

GoldfishMan
26-02-2024, 08:05 AM
Are you dating one atm??

You can almost feel the mental anguish just by reading the post.

OP: What's the point of leaving hints. If it doesn't feel good, why stay in the relationship? There are billions of fish in the sea!

faruk
26-02-2024, 08:20 AM
Yes a Thai MTF, she’s 26 and very attractive. We are on holidays at Hamilton Island. That should give anyone that’s also dating her a hint. Check her insta to see where she is :)

Thanks.

I'm also on the Hamilton Islands now with a 26 year old Thai...

LuvJapPusssy
26-02-2024, 12:11 PM
I thought the point of punting is to bypass the lunches/dinners/dates/wasting time and just get straight to the sex.

If u already have access to sex & her pussy, why would u go backwards & start dating all over again 🤷🏻

Nelly69
26-02-2024, 12:48 PM

Thanks.

Sorry, whats MTF? Male Trans Female?

andrewv
26-02-2024, 02:45 PM
It sounds like several punters are currently on Hamilton Island with the one 26 year old Thai ladyboy. How do you guys timeshare the day and night?? ;)

gamer2
26-02-2024, 02:50 PM
I'm also a 26 year old Thai lady boy on a date with my sugar daddy on Hamilton Island...

GoldfishMan
26-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Sorry, whats MTF? Male Trans Female?
MTF aka M2F means Male to Female. What we call post-op LB.

GoldfishMan
26-02-2024, 03:22 PM
I thought the point of punting is to bypass the lunches/dinners/dates/wasting time and just get straight to the sex.

If u already have access to sex & her pussy, why would u go backwards & start dating all over again 🤷🏻

They want to get the pain after the pleasure. Start with a Happy Ending and finish with a Sad Beginning. A bit like a Christopher Nolan film.

andrewv
26-02-2024, 05:29 PM

Are you sure MTF/N2F necessitates surgical removal of the male organs? I’m not an expert in terminology.
I guess if organ removal isn’t done then they’d be only ladyboy/shemale…?? Is that the correct interpretation!! 😳

andrewv
26-02-2024, 05:31 PM
I'm also a 26 year old Thai lady boy on a date with my sugar daddy on Hamilton Island...

Press Announcement: Hamilton Island has been declared the Pattaya of the Great Barrier Reef 😳🔴

Sammael
26-02-2024, 09:25 PM

Correct GoldfishMan.

Press Announcement: Hamilton Island has been declared the Pattaya of the Great Barrier Reef 😳🔴

It’s taken two months of waiting to get here. I move rather quickly, others don’t. By that I mean the offer had been put out to one other Thai, a WL and this one. The other works at a brothel. The offer was all expenses paid, pay their daily WL income while they’re away and of course presents. They were told that they could also bring a friend if they wanted to. Same deal for their friend applies. The one in the brothel had first option and was slow on the uptake and as I have a busy schedule I just couldn’t wait. She’s partly burnt as I made sure she knows what I’m up to. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson, maybe not.

If what I’m doing is being a SD then yes I am.

There’s a saying…

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Next round of holiday offers will once again be thrown out when I come back.

Nelly69
26-02-2024, 09:30 PM
Correct GoldfishMan.

It’s taken two months of waiting to get here. I move rather quickly, others don’t. By that I mean the offer had been put out to one other Thai, a WL and this one. The other works at a brothel. The offer was all expenses paid, pay their daily WL income while they’re away and of course presents. They were told that they could also bring a friend if they wanted to. Same deal for their friend applies. The one in the brothel had first option and was slow on the uptake and as I have a busy schedule I just couldn’t wait. She’s partly burnt as I made sure she knows what I’m up to. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson, maybe not.

There’s a saying…

Man I don't know what you are on but you need to string some sentence together.... makes no sense to me

ColesBag
26-02-2024, 09:54 PM

I don't know if mummy & daddy have had the talk with you so here goes.

W/L's fuck other men.

It's their job.

ColesBag
26-02-2024, 09:55 PM
Correct GoldfishMan.

There’s a saying…

Another multi Vince? How many did you create?

andrewv
26-02-2024, 10:03 PM
Correct GoldfishMan.

There’s a saying…

Good for you. Do you mind telling how much all this is costing you? You seem to be a wealthy man!!

Nothing wrong for being a SD.

Also, excuse my ignorance, I’m keen to learn why some ladyboys decide to get the full thing cut off. Do they still enjoy sex (have orgasms) without a penis?

Jackk
26-02-2024, 10:05 PM
This thread is way out there

andrewv
26-02-2024, 10:08 PM
Hey @Sammael. Are you staying at Qualia by any chance? I was there long ago and it is a top-notch expensive place!

andrewv
26-02-2024, 10:09 PM

Yes, indeed. In more ways than one 😳

Kiki kong
26-02-2024, 11:17 PM
I’m keen to learn why some ladyboys decide to get the full thing cut off. Do they still enjoy sex (have orgasms) without a penis?

Speaking of MTF 6 surry just landed one. Pics of "Papers" looks decent. Full post op and new to industry.

I'm also keen to understand getting the cut and getting a pussy and how it all would work below??

Asiandaddy
27-02-2024, 08:18 AM
Speaking of MTF 6 surry just landed one. Pics of "Papers" looks decent. Full post op and new to industry.

I'm also keen to understand getting the cut and getting a pussy and how it all would work below??

I'm sure it still works just like any normal V. If any thing i would imagine it would be tighter than most.

It's not like you request for a loose pussy from your surgeon. Sensation and feeling for the Trans will be less sensitive.

Axeman123
27-02-2024, 09:31 AM

I'm also keen to understand getting the cut and getting a pussy and how it all would work below?? My question about the whole procedure to ask it bluntly is where does the cavity where your cock goes come from. All I can feel on myself is bone. So I don't know.

BearOrigin
27-02-2024, 12:10 PM
My question about the whole procedure to ask it bluntly is where does the cavity where your cock goes come from. All I can feel on myself is bone. So I don't know.

You can make a fake pussy out of any muscles in your body. Those war veterans with bullet holes in their torso, imagine that as pussies that can accommodate pencil penises.

andrewv
27-02-2024, 01:49 PM
My question about the whole procedure to ask it bluntly is where does the cavity where your cock goes come from. All I can feel on myself is bone. So I don't know.

The penis is inverted to become a vagina and goes below the pubic bone. But it never lubricates naturally as women do.

You’d think it’s far better to stick to anal sex, but I guess males who choose to become female wish to be as female as possible!!!!

Thai cosmetic surgeons are the best.

T1ooo
27-02-2024, 02:09 PM
wouldn't be surprised to see a thread in this forum tittled "WHO FUCK MY WIFE?!?!!?" and replies, "we alll did bro"

ahahhaha

Nelly69
27-02-2024, 02:46 PM
I've seen a Post op pussy where they used the ball sack as the Labia, they try to make it look like a Labia but you know it used to be their ball sack.

Also, they use your penis head as the clitoris, but what gets me is how they make the penis skin pink like the lining of a pussy....

Magic of modern surgery.

dotcumdotinyou
27-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Pentel magic marker...the pink one

chemistry84
27-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Never take Sex Workers (including video/pictures like OnlyFans) seriously. And especially do not give them wife/marriage title.

GoldfishMan
27-02-2024, 06:53 PM

I'm pretty sure she ain't "new to industry". Used to go by Mika at SBM and sister shops for the last year or 2, I think.

EDIT: Also used the name Kimi at some other places I think.

BearOrigin
27-02-2024, 07:18 PM
I'm pretty sure she ain't "new to industry". Used to go by Mika at SBM and sister shops for the last year or 2, I think.

As I suspected, she's not Kiwi or even Korean!

Speaking of which, accidentally stumbled on this Tweet. One glance made me think she's a she until you see properly what's between her legs LOL. Don't click if you're homophobic:

https://x.com/shirarinooooo/status/1762184931986575443?s=20

She's got a short video of her arse fucking her partner somewhere too lol

faruk
28-02-2024, 12:17 AM

Why? Look at older threads in the forum, it's clear lots of punters are dating WLs.

Nelly69
28-02-2024, 01:42 PM

I don't think its Mika/Kimi, completely different jawline. besides, she is rostered at Broadway today.

GoldfishMan
28-02-2024, 02:53 PM
I don't think its Mika/Kimi, completely different jawline. besides, she is rostered at Broadway today.

Well, my bad then if it isn't the same person.

Kiki kong
29-02-2024, 11:56 PM
Also, they use your penis head as the clitoris

Could you imagine you lying on the table getting ready for part 2 NHJ you flip over and the see a fat swollen clit the size of fireman's helmet. I'd run out of the room butt naked.

Kiki kong
29-02-2024, 11:57 PM
wouldn't be surprised to see a thread in this forum tittled "WHO FUCK MY WIFE?!?!!?" and replies, "we alll did bro"

ahahhaha

Give it another week or so, after their Hamilton retreat. I'm sure it will pop up bhahaha

fjfan
01-03-2024, 03:29 AM
Recently a WL told me that she has an arrangement with one of her former clients as an FWB/semi dating. Her regular single johns that see her multiple times a week would probably be crushed if they found out.

It probably happens a lot more commonly than we think.

LuvJapPusssy
01-03-2024, 09:36 AM
Recently a WL told me that she has an arrangement with one of her former clients as an FWB/semi dating. Her regular single johns that see her multiple times a week would probably be crushed if they found out.

It probably happens a lot more commonly than we think.

He will still be paying for it one way or another. No such thing as free sex.

Staying as a regular John/customer is still the cheapest, easiest & fastest way to get into her pants. No commitment/expectations/headaches involved etc.

ColesBag
02-03-2024, 08:29 AM
Due to a large percentage of you failing with civilian women your collective pathetic neediness for a girlfriend has led you to consider W/L's & M/L's as viable relationship options. They are not.

Fuck, then leave, both you & her will be much happier.

Sammael
02-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Good for you. Do you mind telling how much all this is costing you?

This

Hey @Sammael. Are you staying at Qualia by any chance?

And this.

I never answer those kind of questions.

We had our fun and that’s all that matters. So what’s next? I have the WL MTF who has previously proposed and now the other WL has accepted the next holiday and I’m dating both next week.

justforfun2023
02-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Damn, it's a business transaction after all.

Don't get emotionally attached. Yes I get it's important to build some rapport or connection to get a better experience but damn isn't the first and most important rule of punting is to not get into a relationship with a WL or ML???

ColesBag
08-03-2024, 11:02 AM
I have the WL MTF who has previously proposed and now the other WL has accepted the next holiday and I’m dating both next week.

If by dating you mean you're fucking them both for money then yeah sure, you're "dating" them.

Double_Adapter
08-03-2024, 12:19 PM
If by dating you mean you're fucking them both for money then yeah sure, you're "dating" them.

You raise an interesting and thought provoking point CB!
Based on this blokes arrangement it sounds like it's "paid-dating" with a "Unicorn Polyamory" twist

The whole dating scene has vastly changed from the days where you could enter a pub, meet a random chick, buy her a beer and take her out the back for a quick root.

https://www.bonobology.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-different-types-of-dating-and-what-they-mean/

Sammael
08-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Based on this blokes arrangement it sounds like it's "paid-dating" with a "Unicorn Polyamory" twist

Thinking about it today during a rare rational moment I’d say it’s insanity mixed with utter disregard for any societal norm. How it unfolds or unravels is anyone’s guess.

charmingninjaman
09-03-2024, 08:21 AM
Correct GoldfishMan.

There’s a saying…

Livin the life mate, good on you. I'm not into post ops - but whatever floats your boat.

And who gives a fuck if you an SD, as long as you can afford it - 7 out of 10 women out there are all for the $$$ anyways.

LuvJapPusssy
09-03-2024, 10:33 AM
You raise an interesting and thought provoking point CB!

The whole dating scene has vastly changed from the days where you could enter a pub, meet a random chick, buy her a beer and take her out the back for a quick root.

https://www.bonobology.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-different-types-of-dating-and-what-they-mean/

Everyone pays for it in one way or another. Seems like our bro @Sammael has abit of money to splash. Its his money so his choice how to use it.
If u can afford it, why not enjoy your money. And live your life.

Alot of my married friends say that this is still way cheaper than getting married or actually "dating". No drama, no headaches & alot less effort too

Prometheus_haha
10-03-2024, 09:10 AM
I'll bite.

Dating a Japanese WL rn, real name has 4 letters. PM me if you are too.

LuvJapPusssy
10-03-2024, 09:47 AM
I'll bite.

Dating a Japanese WL rn, real name has 4 letters. PM me if you are too.

Bro I seen nearly every Japanese WL's in the popular shops (maybe not all, but alot minus the new ones that just popped up in last week or so).

So theres a good chance I been with the one youre dating (I don't date WL's so I dont know her real name as I dont ask) . But u can pm me her working name if u want & i'll let u know if I been with her.

Niceguy11
10-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Due to a large percentage of you failing with civilian women your collective pathetic neediness for a girlfriend has led you to consider W/L's & M/L's as viable relationship options. They are not.

Fuck, then leave, both you & her will be much happier.

100% agree ColesBag. Long story short, I was the same as other punters in this thread up until mid 2020. That's when I changed my attitude, forgot about sex and focused on chatting with normal woman. It has lead to some great friendships and a few relationships here and there which failed but that's not the point. Focus on normal woman. Do not get involved in a WL's life because it is all business. And even if a WL is dating a punter, 99.9% chance there is always something they want. Could be clothing, money or anything else. And if that does not change your views and you want to still do it, then do it, that's fine but just remember that a WL will be sucking and fucking all day long. Add emotional attachment to the mix and you will be royally screwed.

Keep it simple. Go to the shop, pay, fuck and leave. Have your regular chats and what not but that's it. Just thought id share my experience. Take it as you will.

And to answer OP's question, no. Not since 2020.

Jackk
10-03-2024, 12:19 PM
I wonder how many people do but don't know

newperson123
10-03-2024, 12:34 PM
I'm dating a Korean one right now. Real name has 6 letters. Pm me as well if you know who it is

Dettol
10-03-2024, 12:48 PM
Thinking about it today during a rare rational moment I’d say it’s insanity mixed with utter disregard for any societal norm. How it unfolds or unravels is anyone’s guess.

You’re going to fork money for sex until you (or her) are tired of each other - there, mystery solved.

LuvJapPusssy
10-03-2024, 01:33 PM
I'm dating a Korean one right now. Real name has 6 letters. Pm me as well if you know who it is

May know her. I might have been with her as a customer too. Does her surname happen to be Park or Kim?

rooter
10-03-2024, 01:58 PM
May know her. I might have been with her as a customer too. Does her surname happen to be Park or Kim?

Hahaha! That narrows it down to 50% of Koreans.

newperson123
10-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Hahaha sorry can't give her name out like that unless you know her as well

dingoman
11-03-2024, 06:31 AM
Can't pm you. Mine has 6 letters too

94wreckers
11-03-2024, 10:03 AM
yes I have done this

newperson123
11-03-2024, 10:14 AM
Can't pm you. Mine has 6 letters too
Messaged you! Check the inbox

ColesBag
11-03-2024, 08:33 PM
just turned 34yo last week thai girl is dating a white man who is older than her but he doesnt know that shes also dating me.... if thats you bro... sorry im smashing her too ;P

You're both in each others sloppy seconds. That makes you practically related.

andrewv
11-03-2024, 09:42 PM
just turned 34yo last week thai girl is dating a white man who is older than her but he doesnt know that shes also dating me.... if thats you bro... sorry im smashing her too ;P

Take the same antibiotics.

RO1312
11-03-2024, 11:08 PM

That means she playing him AND you. What’s to be proud of???

94wreckers
13-03-2024, 09:12 PM
That means she playing him AND you. What’s to be proud of???

im cool with it.... obviously shes probably seeing half the brothers on here too when shes working lol

No strings attached kinda sitch

T1ooo
13-03-2024, 09:13 PM
im inside her right now

andrewv
13-03-2024, 09:20 PM
It’s a bit telling, isn’t it, when punters here are bragging about dating prostitutes (that’s the technical term) who are Japanese, Korean, Thai or whatever but they won’t or cannot date non-prostitutes who are also Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc.

Is there a thrill to be dating a woman who you know is getting paid to fuck total strangers tens of times a week???

Do any of you wonder about this? I’m referring to ‘dating’ and not just going to brothels (correct technical word) for an hour every few days.

Hmmm…

T1ooo
13-03-2024, 09:25 PM
generally these races are very introverted and they are shy and don't make moves or resist white guys, this whole "prostitution" for me, is just an ice breaker........

BDU
14-03-2024, 02:42 PM

How is Vicky? Yep purposely used a very old WL name of hers. Then again ther could be another Thai WL who turned 34 last week.

Sammael
15-03-2024, 09:33 AM

Fun and games!

Sydney is a small place, so I’ll reply, anything is a possibility, it may or may not be me and if it is there is no need to apologise, to be realistic we all play around, so where does loyalty come into the equation? Trust is not a word I use when cavorting with prostitutes.

Whether or not she’s a keeper time will tell. Too much temptation to go elsewhere and that’s their problem. Retaining the guy they want. Punt enough women and after a while you even forget what they look like. Anyway I’ll be giving her a present later today, I’ll think of you as I’m doing it.

Thanks for making me smile 😊

How is Vicky? Yep purposely used a very old WL name of hers. Then again ther could be another Thai WL who turned 34 last week.

This is exciting.

The clincher will be the date. Throw out a number and let’s see. Liven my day up, this is fun, who knows after I pump her I might on a whim dump her. No reason just a whim. It is after all a buyers market. As I said previously in the post above there is no loyalty, there is no love only lust. It’s my money and I choose who I give it to. A willing hussy is easy to find.

Thank you BDU for the intel.

I’m still smiling 😊

So while I’m writing this my FTM lover is sending me her morning nude selfies. Like I said, too many choices. Drop one, pick up another.

94wreckers
15-03-2024, 08:51 PM
Fun and games!

Sydney is a small place, so I’ll reply, anything is a possibility, it may or may not be me and if it is there is no need to apologise, to be realistic we all play around, so where does loyalty come into the equation? Trust is not a word I use when cavorting with prostitutes.

Whether or not she’s a keeper time will tell. Too much temptation to go elsewhere and that’s their problem. Retaining the guy they want. Punt enough women and after a while you even forget what they look like. Anyway I’ll be giving her a present later today, I’ll think of you as I’m doing it.

Thanks for making me smile ��

This is exciting.

The clincher will be the date. Throw out a number and let’s see. Liven my day up, this is fun, who knows after I pump her I might on a whim dump her. No reason just a whim. It is after all a buyers market. As I said previously in the post above there is no loyalty, there is no love only lust. It’s my money and I choose who I give it to. A willing hussy is easy to find.

Thank you BDU for the intel.

I’m still smiling ��

So while I’m writing this my FTM lover is sending me her morning nude selfies. Like I said, too many choices. Drop one, pick up another.

its not you dont worry lol

Sammael
15-03-2024, 10:21 PM
its not you dont worry lol

I’m not. If anything I find it interesting. You threw your cards down, I did the same, then you folded.

I was hoping for a positive response from BDU with a correct date. It still may happen. Then I can throw a cat amongst the pigeons.

footboy2012
15-03-2024, 10:35 PM
I’m not too active here nowadays.

I have had some success on seeking because there are shit load of girls that you don’t get access to via a brothel.

I have a 19 year old blonde british, an early 20’s Aussie brunette and a mid 20’s Latina I am seeing quite regularly on a PPM basis.

Might switch it up when I get bored, but enjoying it so far - less mileage and enjoying fucking in a hotel vs brothel.

Sammael
17-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Getting back to my two WL friends. The MTF continually sends me sexy selfies every day. The other female does not. I’d say that it’s a male thing to send erotica? Even though she looks feminine and hot there is still the male mindset that cannot ever be changed. I could be wrong, taking hormones doesn’t change the way you think about certain things does it? Your brain is hardwired from day one in a certain way. Am I correct?

c1teh9
17-03-2024, 11:58 AM

I have had some success on seeking because there are shit load of girls that you don’t get access to via a brothel.

I have a 19 year old blonde british, an early 20’s Aussie brunette and a mid 20’s Latina I am seeing quite regularly on a PPM basis.

Might switch it up when I get bored, but enjoying it so far - less mileage and enjoying fucking in a hotel vs brothel.

What does this set you back each month?

andrewv
17-03-2024, 12:16 PM

I’m guessing 3 sugar babies x ($500 ppm + $200 hotel) x 2 times a month each = $4,200 per month x 12 = $50,400 per annum after tax or circa $90,000 gross

I wish I had the time and spare cash to copy you.

footboy2012
17-03-2024, 12:29 PM
Close but note quite, and the gross figure is off because I pay 25% as biz owner :miao: not payg 9-5

5-600ppm + 200 hotel (dayuse)

Once a month for most of them and highly unlikely it is going to last for the full year

Unlimited shots for a few hours, better environment, very long bbbj (19 yr old blue eyed blondie on her knees looking at you while blowing you gets addictive), bls and daty 69 (you would expect less mileage for a 19 year old) - I don't normally do daty or bbbj at shops

footboy2012
17-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Found an afro latina who is keen for one offs, so will see

Literally copy and pasting messages and used chatgpt to do my profile

94wreckers
17-03-2024, 02:41 PM
Found an afro latina who is keen for one offs, so will see

Literally copy and pasting messages and used chatgpt to do my profile

is this Koko from bliss on crown ?

Johny77
17-03-2024, 04:58 PM
What a strange thread. What does dating a ML/WL even mean. Taking them to the movies, dinner and getting some free sex? Nothing to really brag about IMO. Especially considering they are providing services on a daily basis as part of their occupation.

However, if by dating you mean going to see them or having them over, and getting freebies without any monetary exchange or having to do other favours…..Then yes, awesome and good for you.

johndough
17-03-2024, 05:22 PM
Anyone seeing an ML or WL that’s on yacht party this weekend?

LuvJapPusssy
17-03-2024, 05:23 PM
What a strange thread. What does dating a ML/WL even mean. Taking them to the movies, dinner and getting some free sex? Nothing to really brag about IMO. Especially considering they are providing services on a daily basis as part of their occupation.

However, if by dating you mean going to see them or having them over, and getting freebies without any monetary exchange or having to do other favours…..Then yes, awesome and good for you.

No such thing as free sex. We all pay for it one way or another.

Dating is just punting with a whole lot more extra steps & costs involved (and sex ain't guaranteed either)

JJBlows
17-03-2024, 07:12 PM
No such thing as free sex. We all pay for it one way or another.

Dating is just punting with a whole lot more extra steps & costs involved (and sex ain't guaranteed either)

As the saying goes, a prostitute you pay by the hour, a GF you rent and a Wife you take out on finance

Sammael
17-03-2024, 07:32 PM
Sooner or later most if not all women let themselves go. Even the ones paid by the hour. They put on weight, get old, don’t reciprocate sex like they used to and get lazy. Some may even develop an attitude.

If they’re paid by the hour it’s very easy to never go back and it costs nothing. If they’re your GF it might cost you emotional trauma and a small amount of money. If it’s your wife then it’s half your money. If children are involved it’s more again.

Given that choice why would any guy seek long term commitment. Financially it’s a mistake.

GoldfishMan
17-03-2024, 08:09 PM
It's a weird kind of existential crisis you guys are having, lol... A "side-ways" existential crisis. Your existence as punters depend on having WGs, the girls you can pay for sex. Now you're debating the cost of sex across the entire spectrum of women in general.

If you're always paying for sex, then there's nothing special about being a john. Everyone's a john. So why do we even need to have a special forum to discuss being johns?

DayMan69
17-03-2024, 09:50 PM
This again? Good god.

The cheapest and best form of actual rock n roll, focus is on me, guaranteed great sex is an ML or WL. One hour entirely devoted to your pleasure. Pay your money and walk out the door.

Everything else is just plain hard work. You marry or de facto because you're creating a social life, a family and a financial base. Sex is, eventually, way down the list of things a wife concerns herself about. Which is why prostitution started around about the same time we rolled out of a cave.

But date a ML or WL? You're insane. There is absolutely no upside and huge downside. She'll never trust you, she'll get as sick of sex as any normal woman and you'll never get over the number of cocks she's had.

Live your life, get married, have kids, and fuck a hooker once a week. Your life will be immeasurably more satisfying. Your wife can play all those sex as a reward bullshit games and you'll not give a flying fuck. Happy days.

schloong
18-03-2024, 07:31 AM
Explained very well indeed Bro DayMan!

Axeman123
18-03-2024, 07:36 AM
This again? Good god.

The cheapest and best form of actual rock n roll, focus is on me, guaranteed great sex is an ML or WL. One hour entirely devoted to your pleasure. Pay your money and walk out the door.

Everything else is just plain hard work. You marry or de facto because you're creating a social life, a family and a financial base. Sex is, eventually, way down the list of things a wife concerns herself about. Which is why prostitution started around about the same time we rolled out of a cave.

But date a ML or WL? You're insane. There is absolutely no upside and huge downside. She'll never trust you, she'll get as sick of sex as any normal woman and you'll never get over the number of cocks she's had.

Live your life, get married, have kids, and fuck a hooker once a week. Your life will be immeasurably more satisfying. Your wife can play all those sex as a reward bullshit games and you'll not give a flying fuck. Happy days. 200percent Agee with wife's bullshit sex mind games. Once I learnt not to want or need something I couldn't have I settled down to being content. Long Live punting.

Abracadabra
18-03-2024, 08:40 AM
This again? Good god.

Live your life, get married, have kids, and fuck a hooker once a week. Your life will be immeasurably more satisfying. Your wife can play all those sex as a reward bullshit games and you'll not give a flying fuck. Happy days.

In relation to wife/partner relationships, this is on the mark Dan and so very true. Sad and perhaps hollow for many, but true and a reality for a majority I suspect.

In terms of relationships with WL/MLs, I think perhaps some punters are looking for something more from a WL to plug gaps in their circumstances and readily allow themselves to misinterpret what is really happening in the room for that hour.

On top of that some WLs are very skilled at creating the illusion of a possible relationship or that you are the "special one"....it's called GFE for a reason, plus it is groundwork for your return. It's been said before but on leaving a room after a booking as the door closes you can often see the WLs smile disapear quickly as she readies herself mentally and physically for the next guy....and at the end of her shift, rest assured she won't be thinking of you!

I can understand how dating a WL can seem a possibility to some punters but doubt there would be many positive outcomes.

Pay Fuck Leave ....don't overthink it!

Meng
18-03-2024, 08:45 AM
In relation to wife/partner relationships, this is on the mark Dan and so very true. Sad and perhaps hollow for many, but true and a reality for a majority I suspect.

In terms of relationships with WL/MLs, I think perhaps some punters are looking for something more from a WL to plug gaps in their circumstances and readily allow themselves to misinterpret what is really happening in the room for that hour.

On top of that some WLs are very skilled at creating the illusion of a possible relationship or that you are the "special one"....it's called GFE for a reason, plus it is groundwork for your return. It's been said before but on leaving a room after a booking as the door closes you can often see the WLs smile disapear quickly as she readies herself mentally and physically for the next guy....and at the end of her shift, rest assured she won't be thinking of you!

I can understand how dating a WL can seem a possibility to some punters but doubt there would be many positive outcomes.

100% agree. I mean look at some retards like Hayabi who misinterpreted GFE for interest/love from a WL.

If you want a GF/partner don't find one in this industry. People to need to understand you're paying for a service. Ironically the better the service, the more likely there'll be people who fall in love.

andrewv
18-03-2024, 10:11 AM
Yes, indeed, "Pay...Fuck..Leave..." is the only equation that is true.

After all, if you take out the word "Pay", you will not get the word "Fuck" included.....

There is a definite lack of self-reflection with some punters unable to decipher the massive dysfunction in pretending to be "dating" a prostitute.

Sammael
18-03-2024, 11:38 AM
My biggest issue is conversation. Other than that the rest is fine. Prostitutes need the illusion of love like other women. I say illusion because I doubt I could ever love any woman. So I’ll promote an illusion to satisfy their want. They’re friends with benefits and they all have a shelf life.

JJBlows
18-03-2024, 11:52 AM
100% agree. I mean look at some retards like Hayabi who misinterpreted GFE for interest/love from a WL.

If you want a GF/partner don't find one in this industry. People to need to understand you're paying for a service. Ironically the better the service, the more likely there'll be people who fall in love.

people can't tell the difference between lust and love and I think this is where people come up with these types of posts, you ain't in love with her, you just lust for her.

ColesBag
18-03-2024, 03:35 PM
This again? Good god.

This should be pinned at the top of the forum for all aspiring, current & future punters.

GoldfishMan
18-03-2024, 04:31 PM

Low-hanging fruit, that's what it is with the single punters that get sucked into pursuing a relationship with a WG starting from a position as a john.

They need to realise that the fact that they met her in that setting, as a john meeting a WG, is the one thing that will undo the relationship. Knowledge is the key, and unfortunately for them, everyone would know too much about the other once it started that way.

And to make it worse, sometimes it's not only the punter that makes this mistake. Many girls don't know which way is the right way. They're human too, they could easily fall prey to this low-hanging fruit temptation the same as us, and not realise what will unfold further down the road. In that situation, someone has to keep a level head and point to the right direction no matter how much it hurts.

rooter
18-03-2024, 04:42 PM
I DATE them for 1 hour :)
I DATY them for 5 minutes :)

TISM
18-03-2024, 05:34 PM
You don't pay a hooker to stay. You pay them to leave.

fud
18-03-2024, 06:22 PM
There is a definite lack of self-reflection with some punters unable to decipher the massive dysfunction in pretending to be "dating" a prostitute.

Poor choice of words imo "dating", that's farcical

Meng
18-03-2024, 09:27 PM
Low-hanging fruit, that's what it is with the single punters that get sucked into pursuing a relationship with a WG starting from a position as a john.

They need to realise that the fact that they met her in that setting, as a john meeting a WG, is the one thing that will undo the relationship. Knowledge is the key, and unfortunately for them, everyone would know too much about the other once it started that way.

And to make it worse, sometimes it's not only the punter that makes this mistake. Many girls don't know which way is the right way. They're human too, they could easily fall prey to this low-hanging fruit temptation the same as us, and not realise what will unfold further down the road. In that situation, someone has to keep a level head and point to the right direction no matter how much it hurts.

You know Thai Alin from Ginza. I've always wondered, is she married to a punter or someone who didn't know what she was doing before. I've always been curious since she left the industry.

If the husband knew would he be paranoid about her returning if he can't satisfy her financial needs?

LuvJapPusssy
19-03-2024, 12:30 AM
This again? Good god.

Agreed. But you cant forget, the married guy will always be walking on eggshells.

As he never knows when the wife may pull the plug & want a divorce, then take half or more of his shit while dragging him through family court.

faruk
19-03-2024, 02:27 PM
These girls have sex for jobs, but they're people too. Most of them are single and can get lonely, so it's not unusual for them to seek companionship outside the shop. Since they meet a lot of guys through work, it's also not a surprise that they will date guys who are willing to do so.

DueNorth
23-03-2024, 08:56 AM
These girls have sex for jobs, but they're people too. Most of them are single and can get lonely, so it's not unusual for them to seek companionship outside the shop. Since they meet a lot of guys through work, it's also not a surprise that they will date guys who are willing to do so.
Exactly. When I first got involved in this industry the everyday pleasantness of these beautiful ladies shocked me. I’m used to it now but as I’m older I have a fatherly concern about them. Of course that’s bullshit because at least have the ladies love the job.

tcrawford
23-03-2024, 09:25 AM
I dated a girl, was the most normal relationship I ever had. She didn't ask for money or visa, basically didn't ask for anything. We dated and of course I would pay for dinner like a typical guy would but it was just your normal restaurants, we didn't ever go to expensive fine dining. She would pay for deserts after or sometimes shout me lunch if we meet during my lunch break at work. She actually bought me a ton of little gifts throughout the relationship, I think it's cultural.

There is a few things to consider, are you on par with her in the looks department and reasonably compatible age and have legit chemistry? Would it be normal to pick up a girl like this had you met outside and do you look like a real couple?

Imo skepticism would increase as my unlikeliness to pull a girl like this increases, and of course on this forums we would have older out of shape guys or just unattractive guys making artificial connections with good looking girls through punting which they wouldn't have done outside. While I agree no doubt a legit relationship is an edge case but its very far from impossible and its this small percentage that messes with every guys head.

I've also met girls who returned to the industry after leaving for one of their customers only to hear of stories how they got played or he was a dead beat and she spent all her money on him, in this instance the girl is the victim who had good intentions.

Riff888
23-03-2024, 09:40 AM
I dated a girl, was the most normal relationship I ever had. She didn't ask for money or visa, basically didn't ask for anything. We dated and of course I would pay for dinner like a typical guy would but it was just your normal restaurants, we didn't ever go to expensive fine dining. She would pay for deserts after or sometimes shout me lunch if we meet during my lunch break at work. She actually bought me a ton of little gifts throughout the relationship, I think it's cultural.

There is a few things to consider, are you on par with her in the looks department and reasonably compatible age and have legit chemistry? Would it be normal to pick up a girl like this had you met outside and do you look like a real couple?

Imo skepticism would increase as my unlikeliness to pull a girl like this increases, and of course on this forums we would have older out of shape guys or just unattractive guys making artificial connections with good looking girls through punting which they wouldn't have done outside. While I agree no doubt a legit relationship is an edge case but its very far from impossible and its this small percentage that messes with every guys head.

I've also met girls who returned to the industry after leaving for one of their customers only to hear of stories how they got played or he was a dead beat and she spent all her money on him, in this instance the girl is the victim who had good intentions.
Once in this industry, that's it I reckon. Too easy for girls to go back for easy cash when there's financial issues. No matter how good their relationship is.

Same goe for us punters, once a punter, always a punter.
It's just as easy to have a punt when things get boring, stress relief or just out of frustration.

tcrawford
23-03-2024, 10:24 AM
Once in this industry, that's it I reckon. Too easy for girls to go back for easy cash when there's financial issues. No matter how good their relationship is.

Same goe for us punters, once a punter, always a punter.
It's just as easy to have a punt when things get boring, stress relief or just out of frustration.

What about the thousands of girls that permanently quit that never return? We don't hear their stories only the ones that return.

Abracadabra
23-03-2024, 11:35 AM
What about the thousands of girls that permanently quit that never return? We don't hear their stories only the ones that return.

Hopefully some come out of a WL life unscathed, but I suspect the majority that are in the game for a length of time likely pay a price, mentally and/or physically.

We all know it's the oldest profession and definitely pays better than Coles and some girls enter the game under difficult circumstances, but it still surprises me that many take it on.

Imagine lining up to fuk and suk 10 strange guys a night of varying "quality" 3 nights a week.

Sure, they have their coping mechanisms and some just plain like sex, but we've all met those WLs who you wonder why and how?

Jwilly04
23-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Who’s got the same bird as me mature Thai ML(day) & WL (night)4 letters starts with an s ?
Nah but seriously it’s a headache if you get to attached lads just try keep it not so serious and you’ll have some great sex.

JJBlows
01-04-2024, 11:20 PM
So, has anybody confirmed here that they are actually dating the same WL?

andrewv
02-04-2024, 07:01 AM

Many women in responsible and highly paid jobs have a history of working in the industry back in their 20s.
Some have done it in Japan, USA and Europe.
I know one who was an RN and ended up in a senior management role at a pharmaceutical company.

Many end up getting married and have children.

LuvJapPusssy
02-04-2024, 09:26 AM
Many women in responsible and highly paid jobs have a history of working in the industry back in their 20s.
Some have done it in Japan, USA and Europe.
I know one who was an RN and ended up in a senior management role at a pharmaceutical company.

Many end up getting married and have children.

You never know a girl's past.
The girl you are dating now or end up getting married to could have been a WL/ML/SB in her younger years or at some other point in her life

GoldfishMan
02-04-2024, 11:36 AM
You never know a girl's past.
The girl you are dating now or end up getting married to could have been a WL/ML/SB in her younger years or at some other point in her life

What about girls that have had many many ex-BFs before you? Like greater than 20?

It wouldn't be surprising with the hotter girls. They haven't been SBing or working the sex trade. Would you abandon a relationship with them simply because of this past?

Just something interesting to think about...

LuvJapPusssy
02-04-2024, 12:16 PM
What about girls that have had many many ex-BFs before you? Like greater than 20?

It wouldn't be surprising with the hotter girls. They haven't been SBing or working the sex trade. Would you abandon a relationship with them simply because of this past?

Yes you are right. Some normal girls may have even more body counts than the WL/ML/SB girls
Scary aint it...

No judgement
But at end of day, depends if you're willing to pay full price for a 2nd hand bike with very high mileage....

Niceguy11
25-04-2024, 06:29 AM

Yes, good point. No way I would abandon any relationship because of a persons past. Good example is this. You meet a chick WL or normal girl. You become friends, date then a year down the track you find out she uses drugs or was a WL. How would that change things ? Some people would abandon them but why the hell would you ? That entire time things were fine then all of a sudden a persons history comes out and yeah, you cut her off and break up of whatever.

Under no circumstances would I end it because I have been there before. If she did not tell you her past, everything would still be fine. Just my thoughts.

GoldfishMan
25-04-2024, 11:11 AM
Yes, good point. No way I would abandon any relationship because of a persons past. Good example is this. You meet a chick WL or normal girl. You become friends, date then a year down the track you find out she uses drugs or was a WL. How would that change things ? Some people would abandon them but why the hell would you ? That entire time things were fine then all of a sudden a persons history comes out and yeah, you cut her off and break up of whatever.

Under no circumstances would I end it because I have been there before. If she did not tell you her past, everything would still be fine. Just my thoughts.

Totally agree bro. I would do the same as you.

ryanpumper
25-04-2024, 02:13 PM
Yes you are right. Some normal girls may have even more body counts than the WL/ML/SB girls
Scary aint it...

No judgement
But at end of day, depends if you're willing to pay full price for a 2nd hand bike with very high mileage....
Ex of mine had a body count of 300+..she lost count

GoldfishMan
25-04-2024, 03:35 PM
I personally feel a sense of pride knowing that my girl has had a high body count and chose to be with me in "the end". Whatever number it is, she's settled on me, which can only mean I'm the best out of the lot.

Besides, it goes without saying that such a girl would probably be pretty hot to have had so many suitors.

andrewv
25-04-2024, 05:16 PM
I personally feel a sense of pride knowing that my girl has had a high body count and chose to be with me in "the end". Whatever number it is, she's settled on me, which can only mean I'm the best out of the lot.

Besides, it goes without saying that such a girl would probably be pretty hot to have had so many suitors.

Women choose men for many different reasons, mostly unrelated to how hot the man is when it comes to his sexual prowess. Often it’s for financial security and feeling safe. It’s nature’s way. A woman is intrinsically programmed to seek a father for her future children. The sex drive is natures carrot to keep procreation going.

GoldfishMan
25-04-2024, 05:31 PM
Women choose men for many different reasons, mostly unrelated to how hot the man is when it comes to his sexual prowess. Often it’s for financial security and feeling safe. It’s nature’s way. A woman is intrinsically programmed to seek a father for her future children. The sex drive is natures carrot to keep procreation going.

Well, I didn't say anything about sexual prowess, did I?
Just to make it clear that those words didn't come from me. I don't judge anyone on what they might or might not think. If being the best fucker is all you care about, go for it.

Niceguy11
25-04-2024, 05:48 PM

Agree 100% with you on that goldfishman

tcrawford
25-04-2024, 06:03 PM

Or it could mean she is done with her party days and bad decisions and now that all the bad boys have ran through her, she wants to settle for a good safe guy. Once girls get older they will settle even if they not particularly attracted to the guy physically.

Niceguy11
18-05-2024, 06:02 PM
You know Thai Alin from Ginza. I've always wondered, is she married to a punter or someone who didn't know what she was doing before. I've always been curious since she left the industry.

If the husband knew would he be paranoid about her returning if he can't satisfy her financial needs?

I vaguely remember her in a line up bro. She did look fucking hot as fuck, nice personality from what I was told. If she did, that's fine but its always a 2 way street if the marriage was to work. At the end of the day, its work. But yeah, if she is the chick I am thinking of, she was gorgeous.

Spanky69
18-05-2024, 07:00 PM

Two valid posts. I’ll think about them tomorrow…

Prometheus_haha
13-06-2024, 09:03 PM
Dating a Japanese girl from 108 with 4 letter working name.

putsputs
13-06-2024, 09:33 PM
Dating a Japanese girl from 108 with 4 letter working name.

Starts with an M?

Prometheus_haha
14-06-2024, 01:03 AM
Starts with an M?

Yes and real name starts with C.

Calves
14-06-2024, 01:18 AM
Yes and real name starts with C.

If you're really dating Momo you are the luckiest man in Sydney

Ponyo69
14-06-2024, 04:41 AM
I use to go to Ginza Minji apartment for private sessions and one day she told me she is getting married to another punter :(

putsputs
14-06-2024, 07:04 AM

No wonder she only advertises doing Nuru, Prometheus gets all the FS, what a legend

critical brain mass
14-06-2024, 12:51 PM

Well done bro Momos one of the tightest girls I’ve had.

Protip she really enjoyed getting her asshole eaten out!

Pokemonmaster
14-06-2024, 01:23 PM
There are 4 girls on roster with 4 letters that start with M.

Jeaso
14-06-2024, 06:58 PM
Or it could mean she is done with her party days and bad decisions and now that all the bad boys have ran through her, she wants to settle for a good safe guy. Once girls get older they will settle even if they not particularly attracted to the guy physically.

My money is on that... seen it myself and was wise enough to walk away, didnt want me then? Can't have me now either.

faruk
14-06-2024, 07:37 PM

This has been my experience too. Young girls want guys who are fun - that often means irresponsible and spontaneous. But later on in life they realise these fun guys have no stability or security, so they turn to the guys who have beeb stable and secure all their lives (aka boring).

The fun guys are only good for fun, they don't provide a roof over the girls' head or their offsprings.

LuvJapPusssy
15-06-2024, 12:04 AM
This has been my experience too. Young girls want guys who are fun - that often means irresponsible and spontaneous. But later on in life they realise these fun guys have no stability or security, so they turn to the guys who have beeb stable and secure all their lives (aka boring).

The fun guys are only good for fun, they don't provide a roof over the girls' head or their offsprings.

Its a tale as old as time. They end up wanting to marry a walking ATM beta male provider type nice guy once they're past their prime. Cant blame them though. If you're a wealthy guy who falls for this, its your own fault.

It goes the other way too. Us guys want the hot fun girls to f*ck while were young but want to marry the nice innocent virgin girl for a long term relationship when were older.

Different sides, same coin.

Sammael
15-06-2024, 07:47 AM
Better off keeping them on rotation. No serious commitment needed is there? Unless you’re a guy who feels insecure.

LuvJapPusssy
15-06-2024, 02:33 PM
Better off keeping them on rotation. No serious commitment needed is there? Unless you’re a guy who feels insecure…

I dont know why any guy in his right mind would want a commited relationship, especially to a WL/ML

Unfortunately there are alot of insecure desperate lonely guys out there who constantly crave to be in a relationship with a girl for "companionship"

Niceguy11
15-06-2024, 04:01 PM
Yep. Such a waste of time. Most of them that date a WL have no skills whatsoever with normal woman. They are all the same as well. Once they start dating a WL, they ask them to quit. Come on, there is no way in hell they will quit unless you have the $ to support them.

Sean_lee
15-06-2024, 05:24 PM
Is this the infamous Minji???! Wow...

What was the damage per session? I'm surprised she's married. Thought she was back in Korea.

LuvJapPusssy
15-06-2024, 08:25 PM
Yep. Such a waste of time. Most of them that date a WL have no skills whatsoever with normal woman. They are all the same as well. Once they start dating a WL, they ask them to quit. Come on, there is no way in hell they will quit unless you have the $ to support them.

Its sad though. You're right, no skills with normal women and/or usually they are not handsome or good looking men either. They have the white knight syndrome and think the girl wants to be saved from the sex industry.

Its the exact same thing with the old bald fat Farang guys that go to Thailand & marries a sex worker. Then gives her a monthly salary to quit her job, but she still sleeps with customers because he can never give her enough money.

Is this the infamous Minji???! Wow...

What was the damage per session? I'm surprised she's married. Thought she was back in Korea.

Not a surprise at all bro.

Every girl, no matter who or what she was, will eventually feel the urge to get married & have babies by 29-30 years old.

Niceguy11
15-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Exactly right LuvJapPussy. I am no Brad Pitt in looks but have had no issues with speaking to woman regardless of appearance. I have know girls that are hot as fuck and some that are ugly as fuck, either way, they are woman and are awesome people.

And you are right about the appearance/handsome/non good looking guys dating WL's. They are good with business and other things but when it comes to dating, they lack confidence so feel the need to date a WL. I think the reason they date WL's is because they would not be able to do it in the real world. Going to the brothel is a alternative way of introducing themselves and meeting a woman as oppose to the other way which is meeting woman in the real world. Its sort of a backdoor / alternative way of them meeting a WL and asking them out and start dating. But yeah, majority of dudes that date WL's can't date in the real world. Sorry, its just reality. And I have seen it time and time again from the WL's I see. WL's do not love their boyfriends. It all boils down to having someone there to support them emotionally/physically.

Axeman123
16-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Its sad though. You're right, no skills with normal women and/or usually they are not handsome or good looking men either. They have the white knight syndrome and think the girl wants to be saved from the sex industry.

Its the exact same thing with the old bald fat Farang guys that go to Thailand & marries a sex worker. Then gives her a monthly salary to quit her job, but she still sleeps with customers because he can never give her enough money.

Not a surprise at all bro.

Every girl, no matter who or what she was, will eventually feel the urge to get married & have babies by 29-30 years old. It's a strong indication of the power of loneliness. Even though my marriage lacks in certain areas I still have that sense of belonging n purpose.

Double_Adapter
16-06-2024, 11:58 AM
Some great and valid points above. The WL-BF dating arrangement is a complex and interesting one, but when you skin this animal it generally looks something like this:

Chick
- She's young attractive and comes here to make as much money in the shortest amount of time.
- She gets herself a bf for (temporary) companionship, intimacy, and for the physical/emotional security. Afterall, she's still a young woman with hormones and emotions and needs to feel like a normal woman when she's not prostituting herself for a fistful of dollars
- She has no intentions in marrying or settling down with the bf, it's just a short term arrangement while she makes money.
- She'll generally have the bf wrapped around her little finger and with enough sex appeal she'll receive a ton of kickbacks, gifts and perks from the bf and the plethora of thirsty desperate punters that get their plumbing serviced by the chick. At this point she'll be stringing several blokes along (her rotation)
- She works 5 to 7 days per week 12hrs a day to maximise her earnings.
- Her so called friends at the shop are not really her friends but bitchy narcissistic jealous rivals; the only thing all these chicks have in common is that they suck cocks and get pumped by random old fat punters all day long.
- Rinse and repeat cycle but in a different area/country.

Boyfriend
- For the bf the WL is just a trophy girl, someone he can show off, take out to movies, restaurants, concerts, trips etc
- He gets free sex and maybe the occasional raw dog when she's on the rags.
- He has no intentions in settling down or marrying the chick ie she's just a prostitute
- If/when the bf falls in love with the chick (RED flag) that's when the situationship turns to a situation-shit, another words he is as good as fucked.
Note: Most of these arrangements start off as situationships, but if the situationship turns into a relationship it's the bf that generally ends up fucked financially, emotionally and psychologically.

Some other variations to the above include
- WL in search of a visa-PR mule (aka PR'oyfriend)
- These chicks are generally the older and more seasoned MILFs with a kid and some bad debts back home.
- The MILFs cannot compete with their younger sexier prettier rivals, and with time and age against them, they look for lonely old fat balding single/divorced retirees; ie blokes with money and assets (Note: looks, hair, physique, charm, hyegene etc are optional only)
- Once they get residency and the lifestyle they seek it's just a question of whether the old cunt kicks the bucket first or whether she dumps him first.

In some aspects it's a hard and sad life but ultimately it's their choice and their life; there's no wrong or right, just the consequences of their actions and their fucked up perspective on life in that money will make them happy

woods23
16-06-2024, 05:41 PM
Well done bro Momos one of the tightest girls I’ve had.

Protip she really enjoyed getting her asshole eaten out!

If you think Momo is tight. TW Sherry is so much tighter than come J Aimi..even J Mari is or about same as Momo.
They're all good root! j May is the best root there for me..it's having sex with a virgin only 21 yo :)

Niceguy11
16-06-2024, 05:46 PM
Some great and valid points above. The WL-BF dating arrangement is a complex and interesting one, but when you skin this animal it generally looks something like this:

Chick
- She's young attractive and comes here to make as much money in the shortest amount of time.
- She gets herself a bf for (temporary) companionship, intimacy, and for the physical/emotional security. Afterall, she's still a young woman with hormones and emotions and needs to feel like a normal woman when she's not prostituting herself for a fistful of dollars
- She has no intentions in marrying or settling down with the bf, it's just a short term arrangement while she makes money.
- She'll generally have the bf wrapped around her little finger and with enough sex appeal she'll receive a ton of kickbacks, gifts and perks from the bf and the plethora of thirsty desperate punters that get their plumbing serviced by the chick. At this point she'll be stringing several blokes along (her rotation)
- She works 5 to 7 days per week 12hrs a day to maximise her earnings.
- Her so called friends at the shop are not really her friends but bitchy narcissistic jealous rivals; the only thing all these chicks have in common is that they suck cocks and get pumped by random old fat punters all day long.
- Rinse and repeat cycle but in a different area/country.

Boyfriend
- For the bf the WL is just a trophy girl, someone he can show off, take out to movies, restaurants, concerts, trips etc
- He gets free sex and maybe the occasional raw dog when she's on the rags.
- He has no intentions in settling down or marrying the chick ie she's just a prostitute
- If/when the bf falls in love with the chick (RED flag) that's when the situationship turns to a situation-shit, another words he is as good as fucked.
Note: Most of these arrangements start off as situationships, but if the situationship turns into a relationship it's the bf that generally ends up fucked financially, emotionally and psychologically.

Some other variations to the above include
- WL in search of a visa-PR mule (aka PR'oyfriend)
- These chicks are generally the older and more seasoned MILFs with a kid and some bad debts back home.
- The MILFs cannot compete with their younger sexier prettier rivals, and with time and age against them, they look for lonely old fat balding single/divorced retirees; ie blokes with money and assets (Note: looks, hair, physique, charm, hyegene etc are optional only)
- Once they get residency and the lifestyle they seek it's just a question of whether the old cunt kicks the bucket first or whether she dumps him first.

In some aspects it's a hard and sad life but ultimately it's their choice and their life; there's no wrong or right, just the consequences of their actions and their fucked up perspective on life in that money will make them happy

All valid points. Like you said bro, its their choice and life. They all have the opportunity to get out but don't. I have heard from some that they are over the money but due to their age, need to work to pay bills and debts. And with no super, they are in a really difficult situation already once they past 30 - 35 and still doing this job.

faruk
16-06-2024, 07:05 PM
If you think Momo is tight. TW Sherry is so much tighter than come J Aimi..even J Mari is or about same as Momo.
They're all good root! j May is the best root there for me..it's having sex with a virgin only 21 yo :)

Which Aimi are you referring to?

faruk
16-06-2024, 07:06 PM
It all boils down to having someone there to support them emotionally/physically.

Isn't this what a normal relationship is?

Double_Adapter
16-06-2024, 07:31 PM
Isn't this what a normal relationship is?

It's supposed to be that. but times have changed.

Most modern day chicks (including the 300+ pounders) are delusional. They all seek that elusive male unicorn; a bloke that looks like Brad Pitt, has the physique of Mr Olympia, smells like Tom Ford, the wealth of Elon Musk, and the brains of Terence Tao. I mean if the chick is a Miss Universe, a catwalk or centrefold model then fuck yeah, she's entitled to a unicorn everyday of the week, but for those chicks that bring fuck all to a man's table....hell no! The juice ain't worth the fucken squeeze.

11Bravo
16-06-2024, 07:31 PM
Maybe we travel in different circles... the ones I know, while OZ has free education (and if you can't afford the incidentals like uniforms, the state will help you), medical (never met an Aussie who complained they couldn't afford medical care (and again, if they can't, the state helps), there's CentreLink, etc, etc... Where the girls I know come from, that's not the case. Education is not free, medical care is "you pay" (or govt hospital which you don't want), your parents retirement can be a direct responsibility of yours (the well known "repaying the mother's milk")... It's not the state, but the family who is responsible. So, if your kid's hungry, your parents need medicine, you want your kid to get a good education to have a chance at a better life... there's no queuing up at CentreLink, it's up to you to provide. Not so much as money making them happy, but money necessary to survive, to take care of family. And I'm not talking about the "papa sick, mama sick, buffalo die" BS. A girl who's suddenly a widow, left with a kid to support. A father with TB who needs expensive foreign medicine. Or just someone who sees that the only hope for retirement is to go be an expat in a shitty job, earn enough to build a shophouse back home.

Ask yourself, could you be an expat in a foreign country where you couldn't speak the language, working a shit job, to earn money for yourself/family. Easy to say yes, a lot less easy to actually do (what's CentreLink's number...).

And one last thought: to those who complain about her lack of communication skills, why don't you try speaking to her in HER mother tongue. Go try and live in a foreign country and pick up the language there... And if you're ever lucky enough to visit her in her country, you will be amazed at how intelligent SHE is, and how ignorant YOU are.

Well, that's my circle of experiences...

...but for those chicks that bring fuck all to a man's table....hell no! The juice ain't worth the fucken squeeze.The ones I've met, certainly not everyone, but a number... could bring something to the table, and I'm not talking dinner (though a number are quite good cooks). Some one who's willing to do what is necessary to support the family, not run away or sit on the curb and cry, but stand in the trenches with you when the shit hits the fan... Trick is, she has to look at you as family, and that is earned...

woods23
16-06-2024, 08:15 PM
Which Aimi are you referring to?

There is only 1 Aim at 108. Not Aimi at no 6 you thinking off, Aim will shit all over her ! Go check 108 website for Aimi photo
Better face
Way better body- killer ass
Better attitude cheek/fun girl
Better sex
Better kisser
Better asslide
Better boobs
Better pussy
Better lips
Better age
Better on all four. Hahaha. I think that's about it :)