PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bugbears / Pet Peeves while punting

lymp
26-02-2024, 11:09 PM
What are some of your bugbears / pet peeves when it comes to punting? Can be anything from shop cleanliness, attitude of the girl, you name it.

For me, I really dislike shops that abruptly end part one to get you to pay for part 2. If a part 1 is going well, I’m all worked up for part 2 with a throbbing erection to show for it, and the flip should smoothly transition into a satisfying part 2.

Some shops though will get you to flip, sometimes without even teasing, and break the momentum demanding payment for part 2, leave the room for several minutes etc etc

Totally kills my mood. I don’t mind paying between part 1 and 2 (though after is preferred but with a lot of dishonesty out there I see why girls would be wary) but when this part of the massage is wrong it makes the whole thing feel too mechanical and transactional.

justforfun2023
26-02-2024, 11:12 PM
Waiting for a long time..especially when you have made a booking and they do not advise of the delays beforehand. it really kills the mood for me.

Johny77
26-02-2024, 11:43 PM
What are some of your bugbears / pet peeves when it comes to punting? Can be anything from shop cleanliness, attitude of the girl, you name it.

For me, I really dislike shops that abruptly end part one to get you to pay for part 2. If a part 1 is going well, I’m all worked up for part 2 with a throbbing erection to show for it, and the flip should smoothly transition into a satisfying part 2.

Some shops though will get you to flip, sometimes without even teasing, and break the momentum demanding payment for part 2, leave the room for several minutes etc etc

Totally kills my mood. I don’t mind paying between part 1 and 2 (though after is preferred but with a lot of dishonesty out there I see why girls would be wary) but when this part of the massage is wrong it makes the whole thing feel too mechanical and transactional.

You pay for a half hour massage for example. Going rate $50. You might get 10-15 minutes worth, if you’re lucky. You then get asked about extras if you haven’t already discussed it. Fork out another $50-$100 for 10-15 minutes worth of extras.

We do it, we enjoy it but it’s hardly value for money. Rinse, repeat.

That’s punting for you.

Shoryureppa
27-02-2024, 12:12 AM
Fake photos & ads

Switcheroo

11Bravo
27-02-2024, 07:04 AM
Make a booking, but the girl is late, hasn't arrived yet.

triedforonce
27-02-2024, 07:32 AM
Are you coming out soon?

This is the biggest one for me, i like to enjoy my time and deciding when (and where) i will cum.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

blanet
27-02-2024, 08:06 AM
ML who immediately stop the handjob as soon as I start to blow a load. Also showing little to no interest in part 2.

pistons
27-02-2024, 10:15 AM
Fake photos & ads

Switcheroo

Yup, fake advertisement is my biggest pet peeve - nothing worse than picking a girl (based on pictures) to find something looking different. Even filters piss me off. Always ask for lineup to see what you are paying for.

dr3w
27-02-2024, 10:59 AM
Waiting for a long time..especially when you have made a booking and they do not advise of the delays beforehand. it really kills the mood for me.

The worst is you booked for 1 hr and you parked your car at 1P sign and the girl is late, luckily I didn't get parking ticket

1inchguy
27-02-2024, 12:32 PM
When you're about to cum, ml would death grip your cock

c1teh9
27-02-2024, 12:42 PM
When they keep looking up at the clock

Riceking
27-02-2024, 02:53 PM
When they charge for an extra shot and I'm not talking condom money here. This is my experience with some outcalls abroad and it really shits me.

Way I see it if you're paying for an hour, you should be allowed to cum at least two, maybe three times in that time without having to cough up more cash.

Just to reiterate, this is not my experience in Sydney (or anywhere in Australia frankly) so apologies if the question was specific to the local scene.

Johny77
27-02-2024, 04:47 PM
Are you coming out soon?

This is the biggest one for me, i like to enjoy my time and deciding when (and where) i will cum.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Haven’t had that happen yet (am sure it will) but if I heard that while during an RnT, it’s game set match. Don’t think I could get over the line once that is said. Turn off!

lymp
27-02-2024, 07:34 PM
When you pay an hourly fee an extra charge for additional loads is crazy

BearOrigin
27-02-2024, 07:53 PM
My bugbears? When you book for the hour but she rushes you as if you're on a 15 min blow n go.

My ideal 1 hour booking in brothels or private FS is foreplay the first 15-20 mins followed by sex and have 10-15 minutes left to allow the prolactin to subside and ready for cleanup. In massage + FS, part 1 is already part of foreplay so I don't mind the BJ lasting only 5 minutes before sex.

andrewv
27-02-2024, 08:02 PM
When the ML starts Part 2 by taking hold of your dick and starts rubbing up and down at speed. Almost every time I have to say, “please slow down, we have 20 minutes to go”….

BearOrigin
27-02-2024, 08:08 PM
When the ML starts Part 2 by taking hold of your dick and starts rubbing up and down at speed. Almost every time I have to say, “please slow down, we have 20 minutes to go”….

Should return the favour by rubbing their pussy as if you're trying to light it on fire. That way they'll hopefully learn their lesson and learn how to build momentum first.

VT25
27-02-2024, 08:44 PM
Yup, fake advertisement is my biggest pet peeve - nothing worse than picking a girl (based on pictures) to find something looking different. Even filters piss me off. Always ask for lineup to see what you are paying for.

Yep. False advertising. The others are part of the journey but “Fake” ruin from the start.

PELTERS
28-02-2024, 10:48 PM

Totally kills my mood. I don’t mind paying between part 1 and 2 (though after is preferred but with a lot of dishonesty out there I see why girls would be wary) but when this part of the massage is wrong it makes the whole thing feel too mechanical and transactional.Because that is exactly what it is, dear brother. Ask any of the nineties or noughties Vets. It is the theme for this site.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

PELTERS
28-02-2024, 10:49 PM
The worst is you booked for 1 hr and you parked your car at 1P sign and the girl is late, luckily I didn't get parking ticketCalm blue ocean, bruz.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

andrewv
29-02-2024, 09:08 AM
My bugbear is we now have to pay $100 on average for the extras when some girls leave the "extras" to the last 15 to 20 minutes of the 1 hour sessions.

It it were up to me, for $100 in addition to the $80 shop fee, I would want the girl to at least get naked from the start of the session.

Those here who are old enough will remember that in the old days, "nude massage" meant the girl was nude for the whole time, not only when the HE started.

bummer
29-02-2024, 09:18 AM
My bugbear is we now have to pay $100 on average for the extras when some girls leave the "extras" to the last 15 to 20 minutes of the 1 hour sessions.

It it were up to me, for $100 in addition to the $80 shop fee, I would want the girl to at least get naked from the start of the session.

Those here who are old enough will remember that in the old days, "nude massage" meant the girl was nude for the whole time, not only when the HE started.

You should negotiate extras at the beginning of your session, preferably before you have even paid anything.
you can then negotiate nude from beginning and the order of session. (the girls want 1,2,3) but why not 3,1,2 ??

11Bravo
29-02-2024, 09:53 AM
It it were up to me, for $100 in addition to the $80 shop fee, I would want the girl to at least get naked from the start of the session.Perhaps a benefit of being a regular, IME anyway.

you can then negotiate nude from beginning and the order of session. (the girls want 1,2,3) but why not 3,1,2 ??That's what I do; "Down, Set, Hut 2... Hut 3... Hut 1... Then she grabs the ball(s)... And I score

Niisato
29-02-2024, 02:33 PM
Spitting into tissues whilst giving a BJ

29-02-2024, 05:18 PM
Lebanese customers acting like animals in reception

Kiki kong
29-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Spitting into tissues whilst giving a BJ

Plus one to this. 5 min of this and she's gone through the entire box of tissues... and now there is mountain of tissues beside her on the table... yuck

Abracadabra
01-03-2024, 07:50 AM
CIM, when girl holds her lips over the top half of your dick's head and when you cum she takes the first 1-2 ejaculations into her mouth and then sprints to the sink furiously spitting and guzzling mouthwash, while I'm left holding my dick still spasming ....

Double_Adapter
01-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Plus one to this. 5 min of this and she's gone through the entire box of tissues... and now there is mountain of tissues beside her on the table... yuck

Tissue spitting ain't that big a deal per se, it's when they hawk out a loogie that you gotta start counting your losses.

Jack-Jack
02-03-2024, 12:46 AM

which shops do u frequent? 227 north strathfield is quite good and the girls dont rush part 1 to part 2 and its built on trust usually once the girl is about to ask ur to turn for part 2 they will then whisper in ur ear and go do u wanna do extra chat about what it is and agree and then they gget straight into it and u pay later

if u wanna avoid the negotiating and ambiance try 360 massage and 108 Mirage where the fee u pay pretty much tells u upfront what u will get

Jack-Jack
02-03-2024, 12:49 AM
pet peeves from me whether its ML or WL

girl using excessive amount of tissues
girl where u have showered together but still use wet wipes in between
after sex and u ask for CIM they go through a routine where they carefully take off the dom and place it in a tissue and then go grab the baby wipes to clean off the precum and then get more tissues ready to spit out the cum before even starting the CIM
as soon as u cim girl runs to sink and gargles and spits like something is stuck in their throat
girls with way excessive FOAM
Girls that ask u if u cum yet or are u done yet after a few mins when clearly ur having a good time and not yet ready to come
Bushy pussy or bit of leg hair from the regorwth if shaved not waxed/lasered

Jack-Jack
02-03-2024, 12:52 AM
CIM, when girl holds her lips over the top half of your dick's head and when you cum she takes the first 1-2 ejaculations into her mouth and then sprints to the sink furiously spitting and guzzling mouthwash, while I'm left holding my dick still spasming ....

T_T yeaaa i hate that or when they just put their mouth over the tip expecting u to release when u actually need a bit more stimulation

JJBlows
03-03-2024, 10:49 AM
Soap that doesn't lather properly.

When the girl insists on cleaning you but does a shot job.

When she insists drying you off with the towel but your still wet.

Shit CIM.

RO1312
03-03-2024, 01:02 PM
Not a pet peeve but something that grossed me out

Was at a shop a few months ago and once cleaning up and ready to leave, I asked where the bin was to put the used wet wipes and tissues in. She pointed at the ground and it was pile of them on the floor. Not in a bin or box. Nothing. Just piling up on the ground next to a chair