PDA

View Full Version : Fusion Karaoke Ashfield

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Just notice this shop is a new advertiser in the forum!!

Price for the ladies: from $70-$90

Room charge: $88/h for 12 people cost $1200(Include drinks and food) for free room.

$128/h for 20 people cost $1800(Include drinks and food) for free room.

$198/h for 30 people cost $2500(Include drinks and food) for free room.

I think the shop should give more details in regards to how sort of drinks and food are included say for the 12 people cost $1,200.

And price for the ladies: From $70-$90, is that per hour? and apart from the lady singing with you, what else is available.

How about 1 person, just me, with a lady of my choice for the one hour, are the rooms lockable from the inside and with privacy - like you can't see from the outside??

More information please??

BTW, any brother has tried this place??

Cheers

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 06:42 PM
You need to pay for the room, it charge hourly and usually there is a cap. say $400 per night
Then you have to pay for the lady as well for per head per hour

Usually you can nego a deal with the mama and get a bundle package, say including how many bottles of Vodka, or VSOP, etc.
This works the same in Sugar Sussex Street, and Pacific Highway Crow Nest.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 08:36 PM
You need to pay for the room, it charge hourly and usually there is a cap. say $400 per night
Then you have to pay for the lady as well for per head per hour

Usually you can nego a deal with the mama and get a bundle package, say including how many bottles of Vodka, or VSOP, etc.
This works the same in Sugar Sussex Street, and Pacific Highway Crow Nest.

Sound like you been there or similar place before, would you see some actions with the k-girl, like in HK and China??

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Sound like you been there or similar place before, would you see some actions with the k-girl, like in HK and China??

forget it, as what I said, it doesnt worth it.

Unless, if you hook up with some girls and starting a relationship from there .... then it is different.
AHLUNOR, this is not your game, I guess

Mr Crash and Burn
25-06-2012, 10:25 PM
I am with you Bro Mate!

Ahlungor, you need to be the city massage shop correspondant.

cisco
25-06-2012, 11:04 PM
if i am not wrong ,some of the karaoke place got the camera inside the room

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 12:56 AM
forget it, as what I said, it doesnt worth it.

Unless, if you hook up with some girls and starting a relationship from there .... then it is different.
AHLUNOR, this is not your game, I guess

You are absolutely right brother Mate, i dont have the time nor the money to make friends or build rapport with any karaoke gals.

For the limited T&M i have , better stick with the sure thing, massage or FS, see the target and hit the bullseye, no if or but.

Besides, unless you are in HK or China or Taiwan or Macau, dont waste time, right?

Cheers

Ps. Unless you are entertaining business clients from certain regions.......then you may have to, just to fullfill the customs i guess, or better still take them straight to Babylon......lol

Im sure you have done plenty.....haha

Cheers

Sergaent Brody
26-06-2012, 10:34 AM
It is a very lavish way of spending money ... I will never go to a K-joint in Sydney from what my friends told me ... the girls aren't very obliging and to be honest, they aren't seasoned drinkers ...

unlike the 东北妹 that I met in the Chinese KTVs ... fuck they can drink!

Mozilla
26-06-2012, 10:42 AM
i actually went to the one at crows next a while back.. probably about 10+ yrs ago. it was pretty shit indeed... girls were unwilling to undress or play games.. all we did was chat and ate their shitty fruit.

we bought 2 bottles of vsop and left half a bottle there for the next trip (which we never went back). the girls had my number so they would text me or call me regularly to see if we wanted to turn up... i just said.. unless it was for free or an orgy party.. no thanks.

we paid $200 for the fruit platter, $80 for the girls per hr.. and the room hire was another $150 or something... it didnt take long before we clocked up $1000 with just 4 of us. we got no where. i actually got a little pissed and told the mama and the ladies.. im not here to romance you chick... i wanna see tittys! .... sadly, they laughed it off like a joke! haha

fuzion2k
26-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Unless there is FS included, not worth it

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 05:46 PM
i actually went to the one at crows next a while back.. probably about 10+ yrs ago. it was pretty shit indeed... girls were unwilling to undress or play games.. all we did was chat and ate their shitty fruit.

we bought 2 bottles of vsop and left half a bottle there for the next trip (which we never went back). the girls had my number so they would text me or call me regularly to see if we wanted to turn up... i just said.. unless it was for free or an orgy party.. no thanks.

we paid $200 for the fruit platter, $80 for the girls per hr.. and the room hire was another $150 or something... it didnt take long before we clocked up $1000 with just 4 of us. we got no where. i actually got a little pissed and told the mama and the ladies.. im not here to romance you chick... i wanna see tittys! .... sadly, they laughed it off like a joke! haha

Mozilla, thanks for the entertaining review.

As most brothers are saying - it is not worth it...

Mozilla
27-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Here's a suggestion. Something I've done before. Get to know a couple of ML well. ML tend to friend ML so they come in herds or packs... (depend how u categories them.. Hunters or prey) u organize a night at Ktv and ask her to bring her friends. Make sure they know no need to offer anything.. Unless u let them know ur intention up front. Many many moons ago, I ha two good mates here and one of them live with ML and she brought all her horny slutty friends.. They got so pissed we had a mini orgy at KTV on Pitt street.

mrcookiemann
28-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Wow, what a great situation to be in, you give us regular punters something to aspire to.

Travelmate
28-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Here's a suggestion. Something I've done before. Get to know a couple of ML well. ML tend to friend ML so they come in herds or packs... (depend how u categories them.. Hunters or prey) u organize a night at Ktv and ask her to bring her friends. Make sure they know no need to offer anything.. Unless u let them know ur intention up front. Many many moons ago, I ha two good mates here and one of them live with ML and she brought all her horny slutty friends.. They got so pissed we had a mini orgy at KTV on Pitt street.

OK OK OK OK OK. What a stud

Mozilla
29-06-2012, 10:04 AM
OK OK OK OK OK. What a stud

no brother.. im by no means a stud... i wish... im a middle age dude thats 5"5 that looks a little bit like this at best of time...
746 its like any business.. its not what you have but who you know.. (any brothers out there that has ladies that can intro, let me know.. i can contribute by showing up and sing 'she bang')

Travelmate
29-06-2012, 10:55 AM
no brother.. im by no means a stud... i wish... im a middle age dude thats 5"5 that looks a little bit like this at best of time...
746 its like any business.. its not what you have but who you know.. (any brothers out there that has ladies that can intro, let me know.. i can contribute by showing up and sing 'she bang')

It is not all about the look, appearance, your height or even just $$$,
It is nice to have those but first impression, your personality and skill set probably most important to determine whether you score that woman or not.

Mozilla
29-06-2012, 11:13 AM
i have to say the fusion k looks pretty fine. i might have to check it out so i can organise a bit of night out with the boys. maybe i can be up front with the boss and tell him that your price suck and noone will come for that kinda of price package.

maybe they need to take a leaf out of the motherland prices so they make money on drinks rather the room hire.. is 1200 per hour for 12 people? which means 100/hr per person with food and drinks (hope its not all cheap beer)

unless someone has already rang up please share.. else i will need to make some calls. hey travelmate, if i get good deal, you wanna join me with some old asia entertainment?? maybe Alungor might come and show us the ropes.

Charlie123
30-06-2012, 10:42 PM
haha, well I look like a younger Woody Allen (even down to the glasses and tweed jacket)-- which is funny because I'm just as neurotic and also like young Chinese girls!