PDA

View Full Version : General talk If a legit only ML asks for big $$$ bucks. Would you do it?

andrewv
28-02-2024, 09:10 AM
Here is a hypothetical. How would you respond?

You have been going to a legit massage place hoping to get more than just a massage. An attractive late 20s ML is making you dream of getting a lot more than just a massage. But she is not giving any hints and has been 100% straight. After you've seen her 4 or 5 times, you muster the courage to ask something like, "Can I ask you something? I do not mean to offend you or upset you, but I want to know if you have ever been tempted to provide a sensual massage to a guy like me. Of course, I would pay you extra."

She goes silent for 5 seconds then looks at you and replies, "I am not offended, and no I don't provide any extras. However, you have seen me a few times and you seem to be a nice guy. To be honest, I am currently struggling to save money to buy a new car because mine was written off a couple of months ago. I would consider an arrangement but it might not suit you. I am thinking if you can afford to pay $1,000 and then book me next time for a 90-minute or two-hour massage then it would work for me. No sex though. Only nude massage and a happy ending. You can also touch me any way you like but no penetration with fingers and no going down on me."

What would you do? You can see that she is not a "working girl" offering to do stuff to anyone. You feel she would be offended if you start to negotiate the amount down.

Would you never come back? Would you give it a shot at $1,000? Would you just stick with the legit massage and book again?

Nelly69
28-02-2024, 10:25 AM
thats one expensive NHJ!

Don't do it, it will cause punting inflation for the rest of us.

cplurt2
28-02-2024, 10:47 AM
No. You will become a fish. This will not go well for you because at some point you will want more or she will draw you in to pay more for sex. Also once you cross that line it's going to be whatever style of sex she is wanting to do where as a wl will give you the buffet. It's ultimately your choice but in the long run unless everything is on the table that much money , and no guarantee that you will get repeat visits like that is a road of bad outcomes. Not horrible, just not good

scrim57
28-02-2024, 11:13 AM
300 for FS would consider. No way 1K lol

c1teh9
28-02-2024, 12:21 PM
If she was very attractive and we vibed well I would tell her let's go out for dinner and drinks and then I'll hire a nice hotel so we can spend the night. On top of that I'll give you $500 and see what she says.

andrewv
28-02-2024, 12:43 PM
But unlike WL in any brothel, this one is not available for sex with 10 to 15 men every day she is on roster......
WL charging $300 an hour are fucking many other guys before your hour and after your hour....
There is a difference, don't you think!!!

Nelly69
28-02-2024, 01:28 PM
sounds like you've made up your mind and just asking for approval.

Kiryu0
28-02-2024, 03:48 PM
Sounds like a waste of money for 2 hours. Might as well ask them out and see becomes FWB if possible.

Or just outright date.

c1teh9
28-02-2024, 05:06 PM
Sounds like a waste of money for 2 hours. Might as well ask them out and see becomes FWB if possible.

Or just outright date.

Double post.........

c1teh9
28-02-2024, 05:06 PM

Or just outright date.

Or SB arrangement

GoldfishMan
28-02-2024, 05:09 PM
She may or may not be a WG elsewhere (who knows?), but to you, the moment this offer is taken up that's how you're going to have to view her. She is offering an intimate service for a set fee. That is the definition of a working girl.

kingqxxx
28-02-2024, 06:46 PM
If you can affort it then what's the problem? Go for it.

If you can't affort it, you have already answered your own question. The fact that you are hesitant on the price suggest to me it is the later. Remember the old saying: If you have to think over the price, that's already too much for you.

ColesBag
28-02-2024, 07:06 PM
A 1000 is a bit much imo.

andrewv
28-02-2024, 07:19 PM
…watch this space. More updates later in the week.

BearOrigin
28-02-2024, 07:21 PM
Had an ML did something similar to me once. She made me see her 4 times a week, only offers part 2. No kissing, no body touch. To lure me in she let me suck on her tits the first few sessions then stopped me from doing so after that. After 6-7 months I got sick and tired of her games, she told me she's about to enrol into a 3 year bachelor's degree course and wanted me to continue supporting her finances by becoming her customer.

Left her without saying a word.

Don't get sucked into that $1000, 90 minutes booking crap. Beggars can't be choosers. You're better off with a girl who can take care of herself without needing extra tips by making a fool out of people.

tcrawford
28-02-2024, 07:35 PM
$1,000 for nhj will be setting the baseline for all future negotiations. Which means if FS ever becomes an option it will be like $5,000 lol.

rooter
28-02-2024, 07:35 PM
If she offers $$$ she is not legit

andrewv
28-02-2024, 09:05 PM
If she offers $$$ she is not legit

She is happy to keep providing legit massages, which she does daily. She never hinted or proposed any "extras" but she responded to the suggestion I mentioned above.
Usually, the "not legit" ML will be looking forward to making the extra cash from as many of the clients as possible, so they always ask or hint about extras. This one does not.

Nelly69
28-02-2024, 09:21 PM
let it brew bro, she will give up and offer you 50% discount if you don't bring it up again.

Onehunglo
28-02-2024, 09:27 PM
Now that you've established her morals, the next visit will be the time to negotiate a price.

andrewv
28-02-2024, 09:33 PM
Next time when I go for a legit massage (as I have done a few times), I might tell her, "You know, I would love to help you save up for the new car. I know how difficult it is to live in Sydney without a car especially when you had one that is now a wreck. To be honest with you, $1,000 is outside my budget and I want to help if you let me give you $300. Would this work?"

BearOrigin
28-02-2024, 11:26 PM
Next time when I go for a legit massage (as I have done a few times), I might tell her, "You know, I would love to help you save up for the new car. I know how difficult it is to live in Sydney without a car especially when you had one that is now a wreck. To be honest with you, $1,000 is outside my budget and I want to help if you let me give you $300. Would this work?"

I thought Sydney is better off without cars. All the "No Right Turn Here" and "No Left Turn Here" signs keep changing like MLs in CBD 360, they might as well ban cars and motorcycles from entering the CBD area.

And if you drive outside of the CBD, be prepared to pay for hefty tolls as you take the wrong turn into a toll road +fees for not owning an E-Toll tag.

schloong
29-02-2024, 05:52 AM

Just my 2 cents worth Bro - don't mention it at all on your next visit & see if she raises the subject...

AHLUNGOR
29-02-2024, 12:02 PM
Was that a Penthouse letter ?

Nelly69
29-02-2024, 01:44 PM

Nah bro, in the art of negotiating, the first person talk loses. if you set your opening, the price will only go up. Just keep it chill and let her broach the subject, then say $1k is outside your budget, what do you have to offer? if she counters then you know you have the upper hand so you can start negotiating down.

Nelly69
29-02-2024, 01:44 PM
out of interest, what nationality is she?

andrewv
29-02-2024, 04:25 PM
Was that a Penthouse letter ?

No, it was not. A real event that happened in Sydney in February 2024.
Hope that helps your analytical thinking.

andrewv
29-02-2024, 06:09 PM
out of interest, what nationality is she?

Thai. Has been living in Aus for 7 years. She is 33 years old.

GoldfishMan
01-03-2024, 05:47 PM
Thai. Has been living in Aus for 7 years. She is 33 years old.

Fark me, 33 yo... That's milf territory, bro.

Really don't get how you would even entertain the idea of paying this crazy amount for that kind of quality and outcome (NHJ only!).

Didn't you write about your strategy to make an offer instead of agreeing to go with what the girl asks for? Here in this thread, this is what you astutely said:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?126743-Don-t-ask-quot-how-much-quot-Instead-make-them-an-offer

Or are we witnessing you succumbing to greater desires? You started both threads at about the same time. I'm guessing you're probably fighting with yourself whether to go with this deal or not, when you posted these threads.

RO1312
01-03-2024, 07:20 PM
Crazy talk for me.

You could find better, elsewhere and cheaper. That says enough

T1ooo
01-03-2024, 07:37 PM
$1000 gets you a premium hot fresh white girl with cip.

Fuck this

andrewv
01-03-2024, 11:05 PM
Fark me, 33 yo... That's milf territory, bro.

Really don't get how you would even entertain the idea of paying this crazy amount for that kind of quality and outcome (NHJ only!).

Didn't you write about your strategy to make an offer instead of agreeing to go with what the girl asks for? Here in this thread, this is what you astutely said:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?126743-Don-t-ask-quot-how-much-quot-Instead-make-them-an-offer

Or are we witnessing you succumbing to greater desires? You started both threads at about the same time. I'm guessing you're probably fighting with yourself whether to go with this deal or not, when you posted these threads.

The key attraction is she is a legit masseuse and isn’t offering extras to clients. She never did during the 5 times I went to see her. Only when I raised the subject.

Yes, for $1,000 you could buy almost any WL that advertises.

T1ooo
02-03-2024, 12:40 AM
The key attraction is she is a legit masseuse and isn’t offering extras to clients. She never did during the 5 times I went to see her. Only when I raised the subject.

Yes, for $1,000 you could buy almost any WL that advertises.

yeah but its $1k , so the vegan joint offered to make you a beef ham burger for $1000 ?

wake up dude. snap out of it.

tell her $200

Jack-Jack
02-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Here is a hypothetical. How would you respond?

You have been going to a legit massage place hoping to get more than just a massage. An attractive late 20s ML is making you dream of getting a lot more than just a massage. But she is not giving any hints and has been 100% straight. After you've seen her 4 or 5 times, you muster the courage to ask something like, "Can I ask you something? I do not mean to offend you or upset you, but I want to know if you have ever been tempted to provide a sensual massage to a guy like me. Of course, I would pay you extra."

She goes silent for 5 seconds then looks at you and replies, "I am not offended, and no I don't provide any extras. However, you have seen me a few times and you seem to be a nice guy. To be honest, I am currently struggling to save money to buy a new car because mine was written off a couple of months ago. I would consider an arrangement but it might not suit you. I am thinking if you can afford to pay $1,000 and then book me next time for a 90-minute or two-hour massage then it would work for me. No sex though. Only nude massage and a happy ending. You can also touch me any way you like but no penetration with fingers and no going down on me."

What would you do? You can see that she is not a "working girl" offering to do stuff to anyone. You feel she would be offended if you start to negotiate the amount down.

Would you never come back? Would you give it a shot at $1,000? Would you just stick with the legit massage and book again?

mannnn 1k is expensive AF for no FS even if she i is supermodel or Kpop level pretty....

like i get the no Daty and no FIV but not even boob sucking and bbbj

how about CBJ? and 1k upfront??

i would test the waters and if she not in desperate need for the car asap just go can we do a a few visits for $xx for this service and work ur way up (for FS) - if shes no then you're only spending couple of hundred dollars (or wasting) on her

if u can manage to then score more extras like bbbj daty and eventually then sex then score .... $1k defs too much for what ur getting unless ur are deeply in love and got cash to burn