PDA

View Full Version : Other Fireflies by Jesse

Maelstrom
28-02-2024, 10:34 PM
Hi Guys,
Sorry if it has been discussed already, but been checking out Fireflies by Jesse the last few weeks and although the 19 year old is no longer on the roster. Dammit, wanted to give her a try, but I have seen some good reviews on their pages on a few ladies, but one in particular looks interesting and I'm keen to have a go, but wanted to see if anyone has tried, her name is: Hana (MY) and from the pics she looks good.

Cheers and happy punting fellas

Haismberg
02-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Keep checking their roster and more options, seems like they got lots of new tallents

neroo
03-03-2024, 11:19 AM
Hi Guys,
Sorry if it has been discussed already, but been checking out Fireflies by Jesse the last few weeks and although the 19 year old is no longer on the roster. Dammit, wanted to give her a try, but I have seen some good reviews on their pages on a few ladies, but one in particular looks interesting and I'm keen to have a go, but wanted to see if anyone has tried, her name is: Hana (MY) and from the pics she looks good.

Cheers and happy punting fellas

Hey bro, I've seen her in person and she's indeed pretty. She's slender and tall with a model like figure. Cute face fairly close to the photos. If I didn't already have a booking with another girl, I would've tried her. Let us know how you go if you see her. Interested to hear what she's like in the bedroom.

T1ooo
03-03-2024, 11:49 AM
2 new Japanese girls are great, give them a go, hopefully he gets more japanese too, they offer the best services......