PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire JAV Rin Hasumi - softess set of titties

spanner
01-03-2024, 01:03 PM
I had a really good session with a previous JAV Hinano Aiuchi so was hoping for a similar experience with Rin and she did not dissapoint.

Booked for an hour and arrived 10 mins early and was in waiting room and got to see some K girls available on the day as the punters who were there said “no chinese”.

BODY
I generally don’t prefer skinny girls so Rin was just the right body type for me. Some could say a bit chubby but I’d say healthy.

Her descriptions match, she was about 164cm tall and very nice soft body. Very nice set of titties as well. I just played with them the whole session. I’d rate her about an 8 out of 10 in terms of looks and body. YMMV.

SERVICE
Initial impression was not good as she kept going through her things but I was the first customer of the day so I will give that a pass.
We talked the whole session and she eventually warmed up and we had a lot DFK with eye contact and a smile.

We did a bunch of positions and also went for round 2 which she suggested. In the middle, we laid around for a bit together which was nice.

I will rate her service a 9/10 or a close 10.

RETURN
I definitely want to see her again but I am trying to limit my punting to once a month. She is returning to Japan next week so I might go again if I change my mind.

OVERALL
9/10 - As usual Ginza JAV girls have not disappointed and definitely bang for buck.

Jack-Jack
01-03-2024, 02:51 PM
Niceee nicee which K girls did you manage to get sneak peek? Care to share?

Hahaha Hinano was already there are other j girls (personally) that I’d rather repeat.