PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Juju - Superstar Service Queen

nothype
02-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Quick trip to Sydney and wanted to make the most of it. The weather was hot and humid but I still wanted to get to Ginza.

I booked Juju based on description etc. Rocked up at 310 and had to walk down to 278. After a short wait Juju was ready. First impression is that she looks early 30's and almost glamorous. Straight into DFK while getting undressed. I whipped up her dress to reveal a hot body, nice flat tummy and amazing enhanced rack. Still DFK, hands all over each other and into the shower. Thorough wash, still loads of kissing but hands going everywhere and then a nice wet bbbj. Out of the shower, hardly got a chance to dry off before she is pulling me onto the bed. From there it was a pretty full on hour with loads more kissing, oral and fingering. The highlight was her pussy slide. This seems to be a 'thing' at the moment and the K Girls are great at it. She almost went off on this more than the sex. Almost. I reckon 15 minutes of the hour were spent with her on top of me grinding her pussy up and down the length of my cock. She was wet and loving it. I knew time was running out so we got the dom on and went crazy. Her on top at first then into doggy which was nice. She was great at adjusting her position based on what she liked and she moved into collapsed doggy which she loved. She was almost in a trance while I was pounding away. Then I flipped her over to bang away in mish. This was the only tiny downside. She could not take it hard on her back. After a short time she said, 'can we do the other way' and flipped herself back over. Time was nearly up so I went at it like it was the end of the world with her cumming twice almost in sync with me.

If that sounds good its because it was. She is a cracker.

I'd go bankrupt if I lived in Sydney but I'd love to go back to see Juju.

Abracadabra
02-03-2024, 06:49 PM
Quick trip to Sydney and wanted to make the most of it. The weather was hot and humid but I still wanted to get to Ginza.

I booked Juju based on description etc. Rocked up at 310 and had to walk down to 278. After a short wait Juju was ready. First impression is that she looks early 30's and almost glamorous. Straight into DFK while getting undressed. I whipped up her dress to reveal a hot body, nice flat tummy and amazing enhanced rack. Still DFK, hands all over each other and into the shower. Thorough wash, still loads of kissing but hands going everywhere and then a nice wet bbbj. Out of the shower, hardly got a chance to dry off before she is pulling me onto the bed. From there it was a pretty full on hour with loads more kissing, oral and fingering. The highlight was her pussy slide. This seems to be a 'thing' at the moment and the K Girls are great at it. She almost went off on this more than the sex. Almost. I reckon 15 minutes of the hour were spent with her on top of me grinding her pussy up and down the length of my cock. She was wet and loving it. I knew time was running out so we got the dom on and went crazy. Her on top at first then into doggy which was nice. She was great at adjusting her position based on what she liked and she moved into collapsed doggy which she loved. She was almost in a trance while I was pounding away. Then I flipped her over to bang away in mish. This was the only tiny downside. She could not take it hard on her back. After a short time she said, 'can we do the other way' and flipped herself back over. Time was nearly up so I went at it like it was the end of the world with her cumming twice almost in sync with me.

Thanks for the insightful AR mate.
Sounds like a top session.

Have you seen K Ari and if so, does JuJu have the same ajuma vibe?

FIV with a K girls is not common, at least from my experience ....

Pity abt the drill position ....

putsputs
02-03-2024, 07:13 PM

Dfk and pussy slide are definitely her highlights. Saw her on her first day, glad to know that the service is still consistently great even with the hours she is working.

nothype
02-03-2024, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the insightful AR mate.
Sounds like a top session.

Have you seen K Ari and if so, does JuJu have the same ajuma vibe?

FIV with a K girls is not common, at least from my experience ....

Pity abt the drill position ....

I haven't seen K Ari but she is definitely on the list!

I know what you mean but it wasn't a full on finger blast. But I was using my fingers while I was giving her oral quite a lot.

It is a pity I wasn't able to hammer her with her ankles next to my ears but the rest of the session was so good I can't really complain.